This item has been shown 597 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Megan Stainless Steel Header Nissan 350Z Infiniti G35 03 04 05 06 3.5L 3498CC V6
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers or Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)Specifications & Features:- 6-2 primary piping design- 2 3/8" inner diameter outlet
- 1 3/4" width x 1 1/4" height primary runners- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with Polished Finish- Direct bolt-on, increased exhaust flow for improved engine performance
*Picture represent Actual item*
$ FREE within the lower 48 U.S. States
$ 35.00 to APO, PO, GU, HI, AK, PR by USPS Parcel Post Services ( takes 7-21 business days in transit )
UPS GROUND SERVICES DO NOT SHIP POBOX, APO, GU,PR, AK, VI, HI. WE ONLY SHIP VIA USPS PARCEL POST SERVICES OR USPS PRIORITY MAIL SERVICES TO APO, PO, GU, HI, AK, PR, VI. SHIP BY PARCEL SELECT TAKES 10-21 BUSINESS DAYS OR LONGER TO YOUR DESINATION. IF NEED THE ITEM FASTER, PLEASE CONTACT US TO GET A SHIPPING QUOTE BY PRIORITY MAIL OR EXPRESS MAIL SERVICES.International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping
Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now, if there is any question, please email us
*NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (INCLUDING CANADIAN BUYERS)
Terms and Policies
- This item can be shipped Worldwide. Some Country may have dimensions limit if shipped thru USPS Priority/ EMS. Please check or email us to confirm before choosing that shipping method.
- We do combine shipping. For use our shipping rate calculator to estimate the shipping and handling cost.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing order. Shipments usually leave our warehouse between 1-2 days from payment receipt.
- Please check and make sure your shipping address is correct. Refused or undeliverable shipments will not be granted for a refund (Shipping and handling refund). Returned shipments will be held until extra shipping cost are paid.
- All sales are final unless item is defective upon delivery
- An email will be sent to buyer when payment received and/or the item shipped out from our warehouse.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 5 days of delivery
- Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase
- For Best offer buyer, Please note that shipping and handling is Non-Negotiable. We will only accept offer for item price only. Please refer shipping and handling from shipping table for each item.
- After winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now, Please complete and go thru checkout (No matter which payment method u prefer, you still must go thru Checkout system). system will streamline the process. OR From our Winning buyer Email which contains a checkout link and you will be able to pay for your purchase & enter shipping info.
Payment and Shipping Info
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
2005 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo: 11.470 @ 131.960
sbaset, Engine: 3.8L Darton sleeved shortblock,
2003 Nissan 350Z APS Twin Turbo: 11.536 @ 120.800
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: stock, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo kit Tires: MT ET street
2004 Nissan 350Z touring JWT 700BB Turbo: 11.560 @ 125.060
Rafa, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700BB Tires: MT STREET
2005 Nissan 350Z Extreme APS TT: 11.618 @ 124.820
Manuel Ferro, Engine: Built, Turbos: Extreme APS TT
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 11.640 @ 121.000
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Tires: 27 x 10.50 x 15 ET Streets
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2003 Infiniti G35 APS Extreme Twin Turbo: 11.712 @ 125.330
Jason Jimenez, Engine: Built VQ35DE, Turbos: APS Extreme Twin Turbo
2003 Nissan 350Z touring: 11.833 @ 115.530
jeremy tibbs, Engine: vq35de,
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Single Turbo: 11.875 @ 124.058
Shon (me), Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Turbinetics Tires: 225/40/18 front 245/40/18 rear
2003 Nissan 350Z performance: 11.937 @ 123.821
Steven, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/40/18
2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan Greddy Twin Turbo: 12.041 @ 113.410
Matt P, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Greddy TT 18g's Tires: Toyo R888 295/30-19
2006 Nissan 350Z Base: 12.051 @ 112.900
Jon Stevenson, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: BFG Drag Radials 295/35-18
2003 Nissan 350Z Nitrous Express: 12.052 @ 113.670
Integrity, Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Nitrous: 12.055 @ 112.500
Jerome, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: MT Slciks