This item has been shown 2896 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New Megan Racing M-VO Universal Exhaust Muffler
with 3.5" Rolled Burn/Blue Tip and 2.5" Inlet
Part Number (SKU#): MR-MU-MVO-3
With law enforcment becoming ever more strict with modifying your vehicle with performance parts, the need for more discreet performance parts have increased to keep a low profile.
The M-VO is designed with a more conservative oval design with stylish burn/blue tip rather than the common Canister style universal mufflers. These are more discreet to law enforcement and although the feature are same as perforated-core design as the Canister mufflers that we sell, they offer a deeper more mellow tone due to increased amount of packing that is contained within the muffler casing.
- Item Condition: Brand New
- 100% authentic Megan Racing products
- 3.5" Rolled Burn/Blue Tip and 2.5" Inlet
- Total length 18" Long (tip to tip)
- 10" body width and 6.75" high
- 100% SUS 304 stainless steel
- High quality and Silver Chrome finish
- Easy to install, Universal Design, Requires Welding only
- 1 year limited warranty from Megan Racing
Please feel free to contact us if you have question regarding the item or our policy.
Check out our store for more products
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Amercian Express and Discover (PayPal e-check will be held up to 7-10 business days before shipping)
- PayPal Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment.
- Credit Card Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment. The shipping address and the billing address has to be the same. If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the seller reserves the right to refund the payment and the buyer has to pay the item with paypal payment instead.
- Sales tax is applied to all orders shipped to California. Sales tax is calculated on the extended price (unit price x quantity) total, including shipping and handling charges.
Items that are in stock in our warehouse usually ship within 1-2 business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged via the service you select.
Signature Confirmation may be added for most of the items. Buyer is responsible to keep track on your package. If no one is available for receiving the item, you may request the seller not to add the signature confirmation or contact UPS to arrange another delivery time if we have shipped the package. If there is no one available to receive the package after three attempts, the package will be returned back to the sender.
Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee
All item is being shipped out from United States. Shipping & Handling cost listed in the description does NOT include the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. Buyer is responsible for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, for which would be determined by the custom when the shipment is delivered to the buyer.
- All sales are considered final upon shipment. Return requests are subject to autogrimmig authorization.
- In the case of our error, please email or call our Customer Service department within 7 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. We will cover the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or incorrect item.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer. Buyer can return the item within 30 days since the purchase. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. We will not honor used or installed item.
All items autogrimmig selling on are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. For OBD-II vehicles, the use of any manifolds or test pipes may remove a Catalytic Converter, in doing so this will trigger a Check Engine Light due to Catalytic Converter failure; this sometimes can cause the vehicle to enter into a "Null Mode" which can alter the vehicles performance in a negative fashion. glazious_direct is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PENALTIES OR FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL. Please check and confirm with all local laws before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold by autogrimmig. autogrimmig is not responsible for any labor costs with installing or removal of any products regardless of the situation that has occurred and will not be held liable for such costs. If a manufacturer states that their product is approved for highway use then the manufacturer of said product will be responsible for their own claims and are in no way associated with autogrimmig.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE Nitrous Auto: 10.851 @ 125.550
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5 2002 engine swap, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 11.245 @ 127.420
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock Motor, Never touched, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Turbos: None Tires: 28 x 10.50 x 15 ET Drags
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
2005 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo: 11.470 @ 131.960
sbaset, Engine: 3.8L Darton sleeved shortblock,
1998 Nissan Maxima GXE Turbo: 11.495 @ 126.780
Matt P, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: TurboneticsT66 Tires: MT ET 26x10
2011 Nissan 370Z Nismo Greedy TT: 11.520 @ 123.000
Edwin Colon, Engine: 3.7vhr, Turbos: greedy
2003 Nissan 350Z APS Twin Turbo: 11.536 @ 120.800
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: stock, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo kit Tires: MT ET street
1999 Nissan Maxima SE TURBO: 11.556 @ 120.130
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35de, Turbos: 67trim t3 stage 5
2004 Nissan 350Z touring JWT 700BB Turbo: 11.560 @ 125.060
Rafa, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700BB Tires: MT STREET
2005 Nissan 350Z Extreme APS TT: 11.618 @ 124.820
Manuel Ferro, Engine: Built, Turbos: Extreme APS TT
1996 Nissan Maxima SE Vortech Supercharger: 11.690 @ 120.490
Matt, Engine: VQ35DE, Supercharger: vortech
1999 Nissan Maxima se Turbo: 11.745 @ 117.160
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: To4r 67trim stage 5 t3 exhaust Tires: 26X9.5X16 hoosiers
1995 Nissan Maxima SE Turbo: 11.761 @ 121.300
Neal Clary, Engine: stock VQ30, Turbos: T61-Ptrim .82A/R Tires: 26x10.5-15 MT ET Street
2003 Nissan 350Z touring: 11.833 @ 115.530
jeremy tibbs, Engine: vq35de,
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Single Turbo: 11.875 @ 124.058
Shon (me), Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Turbinetics Tires: 225/40/18 front 245/40/18 rear
2003 Nissan 350Z performance: 11.937 @ 123.821
Steven, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/40/18
2006 Nissan 350Z Base: 12.051 @ 112.900
Jon Stevenson, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: BFG Drag Radials 295/35-18