This item has been shown 902 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW from Fabspeed...McLaren MP@-12C Performance PackageUpgrade for a safe power!
Includes:X-Pipe Exhaust System with Deluxe Tips, 200 cell HJS Sportcats or delete, Rear cat delete and EVOMSit ECU Upgrade.
- Fits all McLaren MP4-12C Vehicles 2012+
- Improves power to 724HP/552 ft-lbs. of torque to the engine with the full package + ECU upgrade.
- Fabspeed’s Rear X-Pipe High Performance Exhaust system with Deluxe Quad Outlet Tips is a direct replacement for the stock exhaust or McLaren H-Pipe Race Exhaust.
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel bent T304L stainless steel for improved sound and power.
- German imported 200 cell per square inch tri-metallic sport catalytic converters are less restrictive than the OEM McLaren catalytic converters.
- All McLaren MP4-12C vehicles have 4 restrictive catalytic converters with two on each exhaust bank.
- Fabspeed’s Sportcats are safe for emissions with no Check Engine Lights.
- ECU upgrade is a Plug & Play unit that can be installed in minutes. Dramatic improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range.
- Contact us for more information andupgradesfor yourSports Car. We have over 15 years experience.
- Please feel free to call or e-mail Sam for any questions 310-600-1850 or samatbydesignauto.com
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1967 Dodge Coronet 500: 10.717 @ 126.720
David Fishgold, Engine: 500 cubic inch Indy Mopar Racing Block, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
1966 Dodge Coronet : 11.060 @ 121.000
George Germann, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso
1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee: 12.070 @ 116.370
Harry Chargois, Engine: LOW DECK MOPAR STROKER, Tires: Firestone G70X14
1970 Dodge Coronet 2 door hardtop: 12.245 @ 113.590
Bob, Engine: 469 big block Chrysler with EFI, Tires: BF Goodrich 275/50R15 drag radials
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.368 @ 110.050
P Webb, Engine: 440, Tires: hoosier quick time 10.5in
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 107.970
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Good Year 29x12 on the rear and 28x4.5 up front
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 108.430
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Goodyear 29x12 & 28x4.5
1969 Dodge Coronet 440: 13.340 @ 102.740
todd, Engine: 360, Tires: nitto 555
1970 Dodge Coronet Superbee: 13.420 @ 102.300
Todd Lewis, Engine: 440, Tires: 15/50's
1968 Dodge Coronet : 13.490 @ 106.800
1992 Chrysler New Yorker salon: 16.635 @ 82.380
Miguel Paquette, Engine: 3.3l, Tires: motomaster
1992 Chrysler New Yorker salon: 17.047 @ 82.132