This item has been shown 1162 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW from Fabspeed...McLaren MP@-12C Performance PackageUpgrade for a safe power!
Includes:X-Pipe Exhaust System with Deluxe Tips, 200 cell HJS Sportcats or delete, Rear cat delete and EVOMSit ECU Upgrade.
- Fits all McLaren MP4-12C Vehicles 2012+
- Improves power to 724HP/552 ft-lbs. of torque to the engine with the full package + ECU upgrade.
- Fabspeed’s Rear X-Pipe High Performance Exhaust system with Deluxe Quad Outlet Tips is a direct replacement for the stock exhaust or McLaren H-Pipe Race Exhaust.
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel bent T304L stainless steel for improved sound and power.
- German imported 200 cell per square inch tri-metallic sport catalytic converters are less restrictive than the OEM McLaren catalytic converters.
- All McLaren MP4-12C vehicles have 4 restrictive catalytic converters with two on each exhaust bank.
- Fabspeed’s Sportcats are safe for emissions with no Check Engine Lights.
- ECU upgrade is a Plug & Play unit that can be installed in minutes. Dramatic improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range.
- Contact us for more information andupgradesfor yourSports Car. We have over 15 years experience.
- Please feel free to call or e-mail Sam for any questions 310-600-1850 or samatbydesignauto.com
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Holden HSV Clubsport: 11.500 @ 135.000
santo, Engine: 355 Stroker 5.0l V8, Supercharger: STA
2000 Holden HSV VX Clubsport R8: 11.765 @ 112.600
Steve Bennett, Engine: LS1, Tires: 235/60 x 15 ET Street Radials
2005 Holden HSV VZ Maloo R8: 11.950 @ 115.000
Neil Venables, Engine: LS2, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock
2005 Holden HSV VZ - Maloo R8: 13.610 @ 99.000
Tim Munro, Engine: LS2 - 6.0 litre, Tires: Pirreli P- zero's
2004 Holden HSV Maloo - R8: 14.062 @ 99.540
Tim Munro, Engine: 5.7 litres, Tires: Pirrelli P -zero's
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan se: 14.570 @ 99.350
crash, Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: yes Tires: nitto drag radials
2006 Cadillac CTS : 14.727 @ 92.770
Chris, Engine: 3.6L Non DI,
2008 Cadillac CTS Base: 14.750 @ 96.190
Joe, Engine: 3.6L PFI,
2008 Cadillac CTS : 14.810 @ 95.410
NA, Engine: v6,
2010 Cadillac CTS 3.6 DI: 14.910 @ 95.310
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6: 14.990 @ 91.950
2005 Cadillac CTS : 15.020 @ 94.100
Jim, Engine: 3.6L,
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.183 @ 90.690
Derrick Alago, Engine: 3.2 V6, Tires: 225/50/16 Continental ExtremeContact DWS
2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.6: 15.410 @ 93.020
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.610 @ 90.620
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.662 @ 89.370
Jenn Shaffer, Engine: 3.2,
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport: 18.120 @ 75.000
Gregory Jones, Engine: 3.3L V6, Tires: Goodyear Assurance Triple Tred