This item has been shown 1342 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW from Fabspeed...McLaren MP@-12C Performance PackageUpgrade for a safe power!
Includes:X-Pipe Exhaust System with Deluxe Tips, 200 cell HJS Sportcats or delete, Rear cat delete and EVOMSit ECU Upgrade.
- Fits all McLaren MP4-12C Vehicles 2012+
- Improves power to 724HP/552 ft-lbs. of torque to the engine with the full package + ECU upgrade.
- Fabspeed’s Rear X-Pipe High Performance Exhaust system with Deluxe Quad Outlet Tips is a direct replacement for the stock exhaust or McLaren H-Pipe Race Exhaust.
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel bent T304L stainless steel for improved sound and power.
- German imported 200 cell per square inch tri-metallic sport catalytic converters are less restrictive than the OEM McLaren catalytic converters.
- All McLaren MP4-12C vehicles have 4 restrictive catalytic converters with two on each exhaust bank.
- Fabspeed’s Sportcats are safe for emissions with no Check Engine Lights.
- ECU upgrade is a Plug & Play unit that can be installed in minutes. Dramatic improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range.
- Contact us for more information andupgradesfor yourSports Car. We have over 15 years experience.
- Please feel free to call or e-mail Sam for any questions 310-600-1850 or samatbydesignauto.com
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Honda CBR : 8.622 @ 180.721
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.355 @ 142.220
wayne mills, Engine: 998cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: 180
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.523 @ 147.130
wayne mills, Engine: 998cc,
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.540 @ 142.890
2003 Honda CBR 954RR: 9.690 @ 143.660
Russell, Tires: Shinko Hook-up Rear
2001 Honda CBR 929rr: 9.923 @ 141.190
Kurt Thornton, Engine: stock,
2003 Honda CBR 954rr: 9.940 @ 136.000
james hester, Engine: stock, Tires: shinko, front and rear
2000 Honda CBR 929 /954 engine: 9.940 @ 140.150
ryan, Engine: stock,
2003 Honda CBR 954RR: 10.079 @ 135.440
Russell, Engine: Stock, Tires: Shinko Hook-up
2005 Honda CBR F4I: 10.090 @ 135.270
LEA MARTINEZ, Engine: 600cc, Tires: SHINKO SOFT COMPOUND
1996 Honda CBR Blackbird: 10.170 @ 138.680
1998 Honda CBR 900RR: 10.200 @ 131.580
Robert Griffith, Engine: 989, Tires: PIRELLI
2005 Honda CBR 1000rr: 10.210 @ 142.970
alanmansell, Engine: stock, Tires: ultra soft shinko
2005 Honda CBR 1000RR: 10.230 @ 139.100
2003 Honda CBR 954 RR Fireblade: 10.277 @ 135.670
Colin, Engine: 954cc, Tires: B/S Battlax 016R
2003 Honda CBR 929 / 954: 10.280 @ 136.350
ryan, Engine: k&n air filter lowerd front straps,
2006 Honda CBR Fireblade: 10.358 @ 134.210
Scot Fitzhugh, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
2005 Honda CBR F4i: 10.371 @ 131.540
2001 Honda CBR 929: 10.400 @ 129.000
2005 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade: 10.450 @ 137.000
Scott, Engine: 1000cc, Tires: michelin pilot powers