This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Premium wheel locks
rims & tires are expensive, protect them with a product
that offers the highest level of security on the market!
Proudly made in
the U.S, McGard's patented wheel accessories are designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting. McGard utilizes only the very
best in all stages of manufacturing to produce award winning
products that is unmatched in the industry. Compare the features & performance
to any of the competition and you'll see why over 30 different
car companies choose McGard as their Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Genuine OEM Products Without OEM Pricing!
- Extra Narrow Groove Patterns. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The narrow groove serves as a theft deterrent by resisting the forced intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.
- Rounded For Added Security. The simple yet elegant design makes it extremely difficult for any theft device to grip the rounded head of each McGard lock.
- Through-Hardened Steel. Every alloy steel lug is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness for its unsurpassed level of safety (unlike case hardening which is only surface treatment).
- Precise Bearing Surface. McGard's standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lug nut or bolt to the wheel.
- Precision Threads w/ Proprietary Coating. Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI. The patented thread coating helps prevent surface to surface galling & bolt seizure for added performance.
- Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating. The best in the industry. McGard's process includes 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of microporous chrome. The 1st layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the 2nd layer of nickel is for luster and the 3rd nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse nature's corrosive action (rust).
Written Lifetime Warranty. Please note:
Toyota wheel locks are made by McGard, same fitment just less the cost with unbeatable warranty (as compared to dealership's 12months/
12,000 miles warranty).
- Thread Size: 12 x 1.5mm
- Overall Length: 1.38"
- Key Hex Size: 13/16" or 21mm (Uses factory lug wrench)
- Seat Style: Flat
- Material: Heat
treated alloy steel
- Typical Torque Range in ft/lbs when installing: 85-90 (refer to vehicle manual)
- Minimum # of Turns for Hardware Engagement: 6.5
- Fitment Application: Toyota factory alloy wheels only (Will not fit factory steel wheels or aftermarket alloy wheels)
- 4 Premium Chrome Wheel Locks with Washers + 1 Coded Key
- Key Replacement I.D. Card, Product Manual, Installation Guide & Warranty Information
- Wheel Locks should be the last lug to be installed & first to be removed from the wheel.
- All lugs should be hand tighten before using a torque wrench.
- Air impact guns should not be used for installation of wheel locks or lugs.
- Wheel locks should be re-torqued after 25 miles (40Km). Newly installed lugs should also be re-torqued.
I lost my key, will this key fit my wheel locks?
- NO, KEY WILL NOT FIT YOUR WHEEL LOCKS! Although the key pattern may look very similar & appear to fit your wheel locks, the fact is that all keys are coded differently. Do not buy this set just for the key, will not fit!
- To purchase a replacement key, contact your local auto dealership or McGard at 800-444-5847.
- We accept Paypal for payment.
- We also accept Visa/ Mastercard for all phone-in purchases (US/ Canada Customers Only).
- All domestic & international orders ship out same day or within 24 hours ~ Monday - Friday.
- We ship exclusively through USPS for all domestic and international orders.
- Tracking & Delivery Confirmation is standard on all orders for US/ Canada.
- International orders ~ Buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes and fees his/or her country may assessed for purchases abroad.
- We do not ship on major U.S. holidays.
- USPS Express Mail Overnight Service is available on most domestic orders (fees vary). Advance notification & payment required, please contact us by phone or email prior to placing purchase should you need your item by next day.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- Please handle returns or exchanges within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unopened & new in it's original retail packaging. Exchanges are subject to additional shipping costs.
- If you did not receive the advertised item, please allow the opportunity to correct the issue at no cost to you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
- We offer great products, prices & the fastest delivery on ! We'll be here before, during & after the sale with our knowledgeable team standing by to assist you. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us.
- Contact Us:
- Have questions? We're here to help!
- email us by "Ask A Question" link below
- call us at 727-643-2207
In Stock & Ready To Ship
Â©2013 Sonik USA. All rights
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 Opel Corsa C 20 LET: 10.000 @ 133.000
Mario Thalheim, Engine: C20let, Supercharger: - Turbos: KKK 29/26 Tires: M&H Drag
1965 TVR Griffith : 10.600 @ 128.000
al kitts, Engine: 289 ford,
1997 Opel Corsa B: 10.706 @ 133.750
Luc Lucchesi, Engine: Opel 20XE, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: M&H Racemaster 24.5x8.5x15
1998 Opel Corsa B: 11.800 @ 121.000
Serban, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: Precision Turbo 5857 Billet Tires: MH 24,5/8,5-15
1993 TVR Griffith Twin Turbo: 12.400 @ 128.800
Martin Worth, Engine: 5.0 Ltr V8, Turbos: Twin Garret Hybrid Tires: Bridgestone SO-1
1997 Opel Corsa : 12.410 @ 0.000
Herwin Rovero (YAKO), Engine: 1800cc, Tires: mickey thompson drag 22x8x13
1983 Opel Corsa A: 12.572 @ 117.000
Corsa2L16Valve, Engine: C20XE, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: toyo R888
1992 TVR Griffith 4.3: 13.200 @ 108.000
1999 Opel Corsa Corsa B C20XE: 13.400 @ 105.000
Roysen Chetty, Engine: C20XE, Tires: m&h semi slicks
1989 MG Maestro Turbo: 13.720 @ 102.500
G Kidman, Engine: 1994cc, 84mm bore x89mm Stroke, Turbos: Garret 60 Trim T3 Tires: 195/50/15 Toyo Proxes T1-R
1992 Opel Corsa A: 13.913 @ 97.190
D. Jansen, Engine: c20xe, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Toyo R888
1994 Opel Corsa B GSI: 14.449 @ 97.280
Juul, Engine: 1998cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo R888
1991 Opel Corsa А: 14.648 @ 100.000
Paco, Engine: 20XE, Tires: 195 - 50 - 15
1998 Opel Corsa B, Gsi: 14.820 @ 91.000
axel, Tires: Toyo 888 Semi slicks
1998 Opel Corsa B: 14.831 @ 91.000
Axel, Engine: X1.6XE, Tires: Toyo 888
1997 Opel Corsa B: 15.000 @ 0.000
Johan Schaap, Engine: 2.0 16v, Tires: toyo t1-r
1998 Opel Corsa B GSI: 15.120 @ 91.000
axel, Engine: 1620cc, Tires: Toyo 888 Semi-Slicks
1998 Hyundai Excel Twin Cam: 16.021 @ 84.710
Ryan, Engine: 1.5L Twin Cam, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Toyo Proxes RA1 13
1994 Hyundai Excel EX: 16.616 @ 94.000
Paris, Engine: 2.o litre, Supercharger: none Turbos: factory Tires: perelli
1998 Opel Corsa B (Chevy pop mexico): 16.960 @ 78.760
Jorge A. Treviño García, Engine: 1.8L 8V MPFI, Tires: TOYO PROXES FZ4 205/40/16