This item has been shown 2155 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Premium wheel locks
rims & tires are expensive, protect them with a product
that offers the highest level of security on the market!
Proudly made in
the U.S, McGard's patented wheel accessories are designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting. McGard utilizes only the very
best in all stages of manufacturing to produce award winning
products that is unmatched in the industry. Compare the features & performance
to any of the competition and you'll see why over 30 different
car companies choose McGard as their Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Genuine OEM Products Without OEM Pricing!
- Extra Narrow Groove Patterns. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The narrow groove serves as a theft deterrent by resisting the forced intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.
- Rounded For Added Security. The simple yet elegant design makes it extremely difficult for any theft device to grip the rounded head of each McGard lock.
- Through-Hardened Steel. Every alloy steel lug is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness for its unsurpassed level of safety (unlike case hardening which is only surface treatment).
- Precise Bearing Surface. McGard's standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lug nut or bolt to the wheel.
- Precision Threads w/ Proprietary Coating. Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI. The patented thread coating helps prevent surface to surface galling & bolt seizure for added performance.
- Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating. The best in the industry. McGard's process includes 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of microporous chrome. The 1st layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the 2nd layer of nickel is for luster and the 3rd nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse nature's corrosive action (rust).
Written Lifetime Warranty. Please note:
Toyota wheel locks are made by McGard, same fitment just less the cost with unbeatable warranty (as compared to dealership's 12months/
12,000 miles warranty).
- Thread Size: 12 x 1.5mm
- Overall Length: 1.38"
- Key Hex Size: 13/16" or 21mm (Uses factory lug wrench)
- Seat Style: Flat
- Material: Heat
treated alloy steel
- Typical Torque Range in ft/lbs when installing: 85-90 (refer to vehicle manual)
- Minimum # of Turns for Hardware Engagement: 6.5
- Fitment Application: Toyota factory alloy wheels only (Will not fit factory steel wheels or aftermarket alloy wheels)
- 4 Premium Chrome Wheel Locks with Washers + 1 Coded Key
- Key Replacement I.D. Card, Product Manual, Installation Guide & Warranty Information
- Wheel Locks should be the last lug to be installed & first to be removed from the wheel.
- All lugs should be hand tighten before using a torque wrench.
- Air impact guns should not be used for installation of wheel locks or lugs.
- Wheel locks should be re-torqued after 25 miles (40Km). Newly installed lugs should also be re-torqued.
I lost my key, will this key fit my wheel locks?
- NO, KEY WILL NOT FIT YOUR WHEEL LOCKS! Although the key pattern may look very similar & appear to fit your wheel locks, the fact is that all keys are coded differently. Do not buy this set just for the key, will not fit!
- To purchase a replacement key, contact your local auto dealership or McGard at 800-444-5847.
- We accept Paypal for payment.
- We also accept Visa/ Mastercard for all phone-in purchases (US/ Canada Customers Only).
- All domestic & international orders ship out same day or within 24 hours ~ Monday - Friday.
- We ship exclusively through USPS for all domestic and international orders.
- Tracking & Delivery Confirmation is standard on all orders for US/ Canada.
- International orders ~ Buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes and fees his/or her country may assessed for purchases abroad.
- We do not ship on major U.S. holidays.
- USPS Express Mail Overnight Service is available on most domestic orders (fees vary). Advance notification & payment required, please contact us by phone or email prior to placing purchase should you need your item by next day.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- Please handle returns or exchanges within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unopened & new in it's original retail packaging. Exchanges are subject to additional shipping costs.
- If you did not receive the advertised item, please allow the opportunity to correct the issue at no cost to you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
- We offer great products, prices & the fastest delivery on ! We'll be here before, during & after the sale with our knowledgeable team standing by to assist you. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us.
- Contact Us:
- Have questions? We're here to help!
- email us by "Ask A Question" link below
- call us at 727-643-2207
In Stock & Ready To Ship
©2013 Sonik USA. All rights
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 12.898 @ 97.580
Mike Hague, Engine: 2.0 4 cyl, Turbos: Neuspeed
2002 BMW Z3 3.2l M: 12.940 @ 110.600
Dee, Engine: MS54,
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.200 @ 106.540
jon, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Turbos: T3/T4 60trim Tires: street
1997 Volkswagen Jetta : 13.220 @ 104.850
Sam Barker, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Supercharger: VORTECH V1-S Tires: M/T Slicks 22-8-15
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.410 @ 106.300
David Hess, Engine: 2.8 VR6, Tires: kuhmo 712 supra
2001 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 Turbo: 13.578 @ 100.080
Kyle Close, Engine: Fully Built VR6, Turbos: PTE 6265 Tires: Toyo Proxes 4 235/25/17
1991 Volkswagen Jetta VR6: 13.656 @ 99.769
Dominick Vincent, Engine: VR6 swap, Tires: 22x8x15.0
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Gls: 13.892 @ 102.130
Tom Topham, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: K04-001 Tires: Bfg drag radial
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 13.927 @ 104.470
evan, Engine: stock, Turbos: STOCK Tires: sumitomo htrz3
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.947 @ 102.770
Derek, Engine: Stock, Turbos: K04-20 Tires: 225/40r18 Michelin Pilot
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 14.100 @ 101.000
Neel Mehra, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: K03 Tires: DRAG RADIALS
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 1.8T: 14.113 @ 97.950
Luke, Engine: 1.8T 4cyl, Turbos: Stock K03 Sport Tires: 225/45/17 Bridgestone All-Season
1998 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster: 14.215 @ 97.530
Gibber, Engine: BMW 2.8L M52, Tires: Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500 225/40 18
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg: 14.271 @ 100.023
Mike Jason, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: k03 Tires: toyo proxes 4
2001 Volkswagen Jetta wolfsberg: 14.316 @ 100.440
Devin thomas, Engine: 1.8L 20 valve AWW, Turbos: KKK03 stock Tires: toyo winter tires
1998 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 14.381 @ 95.570
Jason, Engine: VR6 2.8l, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: BFG 205/50/15 DR
2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 1.8t 4 Speed Auto: 14.406 @ 95.700
Brian, Turbos: KKK K03s Tires: stocker 195/65/15s
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg: 14.422 @ 97.490
Jordan Stowe, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: k03 sport
2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLI VR6 N/A: 14.440 @ 95.960
John keating, Engine: 24v vr6,