This item has been shown 5632 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Premium wheel locks
rims & tires are expensive, protect them with a product
that offers the highest level of security on the market!
Proudly made in
the U.S, McGard's patented wheel accessories are designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting. McGard utilizes only the very
best in all stages of manufacturing to produce award winning
products that is unmatched in the industry. Compare the features & performance
to any of the competition and you'll see why over 30 different
car companies choose McGard as their Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Genuine OEM Products Without OEM Pricing!
- Extra Narrow Groove Patterns. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The narrow groove serves as a theft deterrent by resisting the forced intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.
- Rounded For Added Security. The simple yet elegant design makes it extremely difficult for any theft device to grip the rounded head of each McGard lock.
- Through-Hardened Steel. Every alloy steel lug is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness for its unsurpassed level of safety (unlike case hardening which is only surface treatment).
- Precise Bearing Surface. McGard's standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lug nut or bolt to the wheel.
- Precision Threads w/ Proprietary Coating. Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI. The patented thread coating helps prevent surface to surface galling & bolt seizure for added performance.
- Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating. The best in the industry. McGard's process includes 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of microporous chrome. The 1st layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the 2nd layer of nickel is for luster and the 3rd nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse nature's corrosive action (rust).
Written Lifetime Warranty. Please note:
Toyota part# 00276-00901 is made by McGard, same
part just less the cost with unbeatable warranty (as compared to dealership's 12months/
12,000 miles warranty).
- Thread Size: 12 x 1.5mm
- Overall Length: 1.38"
- Key Hex Size: 13/16" or 21mm (Uses factory lug wrench)
- Seat Style: Flat
- Material: Heat
treated alloy steel
- Typical Torque Range in ft/lbs when installing: 85-90 (refer to vehicle manual)
- Minimum # of Turns for Hardware Engagement: 6.5
- Fitment Application: Lexus factory alloy wheels only (Will not fit aftermarket alloy wheels)
- 4 Premium Chrome Wheel Locks with Washers + 1 Coded Key
- Key Replacement I.D. Card, Product Manual, Installation Guide & Warranty Information
- Wheel Locks should be the last lug to be installed & first to be removed from the wheel.
- All lugs should be hand tighten before using a torque wrench.
- Air impact guns should not be used for installation of wheel locks or lugs.
- Wheel locks should be re-torqued after 25 miles (40Km). Newly installed lugs should also be re-torqued.
I lost my key, will this key fit my wheel locks?
KEY WILL NOT FIT YOUR WHEEL LOCKS! Although the key pattern may look
very similar & appear to fit your wheel locks, the fact is
that all keys are coded differently. Do not buy this set just for the
key, will not fit!
- To purchase a replacement key, contact your local auto dealership or McGard at 800-444-5847.
- We accept Paypal for payment.
- We also accept Visa/ Mastercard for all phone-in purchases (US/ Canada Customers Only).
- All domestic & international orders ship out same day or within 24 hours ~ Monday - Friday.
- We ship exclusively through USPS for all domestic and international orders.
- Tracking & Delivery Confirmation is standard on all orders for US/ Canada.
- International orders ~ Buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes and fees his/or her country may assessed for purchases abroad.
- We do not ship on major U.S. holidays.
- USPS Express Mail Overnight Service is available on most domestic orders (fees vary). Advance notification & payment required, please contact us by phone or email prior to placing purchase should you need your item by next day.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- Please handle returns or exchanges within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unopened & new in it's original retail packaging. Exchanges are subject to additional shipping costs.
- If you did not receive the advertised item, please allow the opportunity to correct the issue at no cost to you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
- We offer great products, prices & the fastest delivery on ! We'll be here before, during & after the sale with our knowledgeable team standing by to assist you. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us.
- Contact Us:
- Have questions? We're here to help!
- email us by "Ask A Question" link below
- call us at 727-643-2207
In Stock & Ready To Ship
©2013 Sonik USA. All rights
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1967 Dodge Coronet 500: 10.717 @ 126.720
David Fishgold, Engine: 500 cubic inch Indy Mopar Racing Block, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
1982 Toyota Corona XT130: 10.720 @ 128.540
Chris Davey, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Turbos: Hypergear TR44 Tires: F: 165/70 15, R: 225/60 15 ET Street radials
1966 Dodge Coronet : 11.060 @ 121.000
George Germann, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso
2011 BMW X5 M PP-Performance: 11.394 @ 121.120
Salah Al Amoudi,
2011 BMW X5 M : 11.995 @ 114.050
RENNtech - SGC,
1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee: 12.070 @ 116.370
Harry Chargois, Engine: LOW DECK MOPAR STROKER, Tires: Firestone G70X14
1970 Dodge Coronet 2 door hardtop: 12.245 @ 113.590
Bob, Engine: 469 big block Chrysler with EFI, Tires: BF Goodrich 275/50R15 drag radials
2011 BMW X5 M RENNtech Tune: 12.265 @ 111.910
SGC, Engine: V8TT,
2010 BMW X5 M Eurocharged: 12.298 @ 112.860
2010 BMW X5 M : 12.358 @ 112.060
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.368 @ 110.050
P Webb, Engine: 440, Tires: hoosier quick time 10.5in
2010 BMW X5 M : 12.523 @ 110.520
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 107.970
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Good Year 29x12 on the rear and 28x4.5 up front
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 108.430
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Goodyear 29x12 & 28x4.5
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.635 @ 111.720
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.669 @ 108.960
2010 BMW X5 M : 12.681 @ 109.690
2011 BMW X5 M : 12.703 @ 109.030
SGC, Engine: V8TT: 550HP,
2007 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.710 @ 112.310
NA, Engine: Supercharged DOHC V8, Tires: Pirelli Euphori Run Flat
2010 BMW X5 M : 12.780 @ 108.260