This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Premium wheel locks
rims & tires are expensive, protect them with a product
that offers the highest level of security on the market!
Proudly made in
the U.S, McGard's patented wheel accessories are designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting. McGard utilizes only the very
best in all stages of manufacturing to produce award winning
products that is unmatched in the industry. Compare the features & performance
to any of the competition and you'll see why over 30 different
car companies choose McGard as their Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Genuine OEM Products Without OEM Pricing!
- Extra Narrow Groove Patterns. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The narrow groove serves as a theft deterrent by resisting the forced intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.
- Rounded For Added Security. The simple yet elegant design makes it extremely difficult for any theft device to grip the rounded head of each McGard lock.
- Through-Hardened Steel. Every alloy steel lug is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness for its unsurpassed level of safety (unlike case hardening which is only surface treatment).
- Precise Bearing Surface. McGard's standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lug nut or bolt to the wheel.
- Precision Threads w/ Proprietary Coating. Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI. The patented thread coating helps prevent surface to surface galling & bolt seizure for added performance.
- Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating. The best in the industry. McGard's process includes 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of microporous chrome. The 1st layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the 2nd layer of nickel is for luster and the 3rd nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse nature's corrosive action (rust).
Written Lifetime Warranty. Please note:
Toyota part# 00276-00901 is made by McGard, same
part just less the cost with unbeatable warranty (as compared to dealership's 12months/
12,000 miles warranty).
- Thread Size: 12 x 1.5mm
- Overall Length: 1.38"
- Key Hex Size: 13/16" or 21mm (Uses factory lug wrench)
- Seat Style: Flat
- Material: Heat
treated alloy steel
- Typical Torque Range in ft/lbs when installing: 85-90 (refer to vehicle manual)
- Minimum # of Turns for Hardware Engagement: 6.5
- Fitment Application: Lexus factory alloy wheels only (Will not fit aftermarket alloy wheels)
- 4 Premium Chrome Wheel Locks with Washers + 1 Coded Key
- Key Replacement I.D. Card, Product Manual, Installation Guide & Warranty Information
- Wheel Locks should be the last lug to be installed & first to be removed from the wheel.
- All lugs should be hand tighten before using a torque wrench.
- Air impact guns should not be used for installation of wheel locks or lugs.
- Wheel locks should be re-torqued after 25 miles (40Km). Newly installed lugs should also be re-torqued.
I lost my key, will this key fit my wheel locks?
KEY WILL NOT FIT YOUR WHEEL LOCKS! Although the key pattern may look
very similar & appear to fit your wheel locks, the fact is
that all keys are coded differently. Do not buy this set just for the
key, will not fit!
- To purchase a replacement key, contact your local auto dealership or McGard at 800-444-5847.
- We accept Paypal for payment.
- We also accept Visa/ Mastercard for all phone-in purchases (US/ Canada Customers Only).
- All domestic & international orders ship out same day or within 24 hours ~ Monday - Friday.
- We ship exclusively through USPS for all domestic and international orders.
- Tracking & Delivery Confirmation is standard on all orders for US/ Canada.
- International orders ~ Buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes and fees his/or her country may assessed for purchases abroad.
- We do not ship on major U.S. holidays.
- USPS Express Mail Overnight Service is available on most domestic orders (fees vary). Advance notification & payment required, please contact us by phone or email prior to placing purchase should you need your item by next day.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- Please handle returns or exchanges within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unopened & new in it's original retail packaging. Exchanges are subject to additional shipping costs.
- If you did not receive the advertised item, please allow the opportunity to correct the issue at no cost to you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
- We offer great products, prices & the fastest delivery on ! We'll be here before, during & after the sale with our knowledgeable team standing by to assist you. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us.
- Contact Us:
- Have questions? We're here to help!
- email us by "Ask A Question" link below
- call us at 727-643-2207
In Stock & Ready To Ship
©2013 Sonik USA. All rights
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Toyota Corolla GTS: 8.060 @ 164.690
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZFE, Turbos: 74mm Borg Warner Airwerks Tires: Goodyear 30 X 12.5 X 15
1981 Toyota Corolla 1.8: 8.460 @ 157.000
luis morales, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: presion turbo Tires: 29.5/11.5
1995 Nissan 240SX se: 8.765 @ 156.320
Matt Everett, Engine: L33 5.3L, Turbos: S475 83mm turbine Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1981 Toyota Corolla 1.8: 8.900 @ 148.000
carlos casanas, Engine: 3tc, Turbos: pt68 Tires: 26.8
1981 Toyota Corolla 1.8 5 speed: 8.930 @ 144.870
victor (papito enema ) echevarria, Engine: 3tc, Turbos: mike turbo inc. 71mm Tires: 26/8.5 mickey thompsons
1992 Nissan 240SX Premiere Performance: 8.980 @ 157.870
PP, Engine: RB26,
1995 Nissan 240SX SE 5.3L LSx Turbo: 8.990 @ 150.850
Matt Everett, Engine: 5.3L LSx, Supercharger: na Turbos: BW s475 Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1971 Toyota Corolla ke20: 9.100 @ 148.440
Sam Kiprios, Engine: Toyota 3rz, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett 88mm Tires: M/T 28x9
1980 Toyota Corolla kike racing: 9.450 @ 138.000
carlos casanas, Engine: 1.8 3tc, Turbos: toe60 Tires: 26/8
1982 Toyota Corolla 1.8: 9.500 @ 140.000
carlos domenech, Engine: 3tc, Turbos: gt40 Tires: 26/8
1986 Toyota Corolla gts: 9.500 @ 153.310
ken Shaw, Engine: 2jzgte, Tires: mt 26 10.5 15 et street
1971 Toyota Corolla 18rg: 9.630 @ 139.500
Peter Kiprios, Engine: 18rg, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Yes - TO4E Tires: M/T 26x8.5
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo & Nitrous: 9.701 @ 148.000
Ivan, Engine: KA24DET, AMS/Turbo240 racing long block, Turbos: Garrett GT42R turbo Tires: MT ET Front Runners 25x4.515, MT ET Street Radial
1983 Toyota Corolla 1.8: 10.100 @ 136.000
Manuel Betancourt, Engine: 2jz-ge (93 up supra non turbo), Turbos: greddy t88 Tires: mt 29x15.5street tire and goodgear 30x13 in track
1978 Toyota Corolla TE31: 10.100 @ 120.000
Wesley Lewin, Engine: 1600 4age, Turbos: T61 Tires: Rear 26x10x15 MT ET drag. Front 22.5x4x15 MT ET Fr
1985 Toyota Corolla : 10.400 @ 130.000
robinson alvarez, Engine: 1.8 pistones mazda .40 bore, Turbos: to3 Tires: 13x8 mickey thopson
1983 Toyota Corolla KE70 DX: 10.641 @ 136.000
Lars, Engine: Toyota 1UZFE V8 32V, Turbos: Single GT45 (china) Tires: MH 26x10x15 Mickey Thomson ET DRAG
1983 Toyota Corolla KE70: 10.641 @ 137.000
Lars Pedersen, Engine: Lexus 1U-ZFE, Turbos: GT45 Tires: 26/10/15 MT ET Drag
1973 Toyota Corolla : 10.710 @ 131.000
Juan Carlos (Platano), Engine: 1.8 3T, Turbos: T-66 Tires: M/T 26x8.5x15
1988 Toyota Corolla Levin GTZ: 10.889 @ 130.220
Barry Manon, Engine: 7agte, Supercharger: - Turbos: Master Power T58 Tires: M&H