This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Premium wheel locks
rims & tires are expensive, protect them with a product
that offers the highest level of security on the market!
Proudly made in
the U.S, McGard's patented wheel accessories are designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting. McGard utilizes only the very
best in all stages of manufacturing to produce award winning
products that is unmatched in the industry. Compare the features & performance
to any of the competition and you'll see why over 30 different
car companies choose McGard as their Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Genuine OEM Products Without OEM Pricing!
- Extra Narrow Groove Patterns. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The narrow groove serves as a theft deterrent by resisting the forced intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.
- Rounded For Added Security. The simple yet elegant design makes it extremely difficult for any theft device to grip the rounded head of each McGard lock.
- Through-Hardened Steel. Every alloy steel lug is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness for its unsurpassed level of safety (unlike case hardening which is only surface treatment).
- Precise Bearing Surface. McGard's standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lug nut or bolt to the wheel.
- Precision Threads w/ Proprietary Coating. Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI. The patented thread coating helps prevent surface to surface galling & bolt seizure for added performance.
- Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating. The best in the industry. McGard's process includes 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of microporous chrome. The 1st layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the 2nd layer of nickel is for luster and the 3rd nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse nature's corrosive action (rust).
Written Lifetime Warranty. Please note:
Toyota part# 00276-00901 is made by McGard, same
part just less the cost with unbeatable warranty (as compared to dealership's 12months/
12,000 miles warranty).
- Thread Size: 12 x 1.5mm
- Overall Length: 1.38"
- Key Hex Size: 13/16" or 21mm (Uses factory lug wrench)
- Seat Style: Flat
- Material: Heat
treated alloy steel
- Typical Torque Range in ft/lbs when installing: 85-90 (refer to vehicle manual)
- Minimum # of Turns for Hardware Engagement: 6.5
- Fitment Application: Lexus factory alloy wheels only (Will not fit aftermarket alloy wheels)
- 4 Premium Chrome Wheel Locks with Washers + 1 Coded Key
- Key Replacement I.D. Card, Product Manual, Installation Guide & Warranty Information
- Wheel Locks should be the last lug to be installed & first to be removed from the wheel.
- All lugs should be hand tighten before using a torque wrench.
- Air impact guns should not be used for installation of wheel locks or lugs.
- Wheel locks should be re-torqued after 25 miles (40Km). Newly installed lugs should also be re-torqued.
I lost my key, will this key fit my wheel locks?
KEY WILL NOT FIT YOUR WHEEL LOCKS! Although the key pattern may look
very similar & appear to fit your wheel locks, the fact is
that all keys are coded differently. Do not buy this set just for the
key, will not fit!
- To purchase a replacement key, contact your local auto dealership or McGard at 800-444-5847.
- We accept Paypal for payment.
- We also accept Visa/ Mastercard for all phone-in purchases (US/ Canada Customers Only).
- All domestic & international orders ship out same day or within 24 hours ~ Monday - Friday.
- We ship exclusively through USPS for all domestic and international orders.
- Tracking & Delivery Confirmation is standard on all orders for US/ Canada.
- International orders ~ Buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes and fees his/or her country may assessed for purchases abroad.
- We do not ship on major U.S. holidays.
- USPS Express Mail Overnight Service is available on most domestic orders (fees vary). Advance notification & payment required, please contact us by phone or email prior to placing purchase should you need your item by next day.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- Please handle returns or exchanges within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unopened & new in it's original retail packaging. Exchanges are subject to additional shipping costs.
- If you did not receive the advertised item, please allow the opportunity to correct the issue at no cost to you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
- We offer great products, prices & the fastest delivery on ! We'll be here before, during & after the sale with our knowledgeable team standing by to assist you. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us.
- Contact Us:
- Have questions? We're here to help!
- email us by "Ask A Question" link below
- call us at 727-643-2207
In Stock & Ready To Ship
©2013 Sonik USA. All rights
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport turbo: 6.580 @ 215.000
Yves Giard, Turbos: innovative Tires: 29x13x15
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa gsxr Turbo: 7.240 @ 197.990
Simon Giordmaina, Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: GT35 Tires: Michelin Power one
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa prostreet: 7.306 @ 195.000
Sean Henson, Engine: hayabusa, Turbos: Garrett GT-35R Tires: michelin power one
1976 Chevrolet Vega : 7.780 @ 171.060
Eric DeRoche, Engine: 565ci Ray franks/schmidt 1050's, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: 14-33
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa sst: 8.110 @ 184.750
sean henson, Engine: 1300, Turbos: garret gt 35 Tires: shinko
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa Supercharged Real Street: 8.116 @ 173.210
Tom Federici, Engine: 1300cc, Supercharger: Cyclonecharger.com Tires: Michelin
1973 Chevrolet Vega : 8.154 @ 171.100
Jim Hull, Engine: 475 big block Chevy, Supercharger: 8-71 Littlefield Tires: 29.5x10.5w
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged RST: 8.240 @ 169.000
Tommy Federici, Engine: Stock Displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: No Tires: Michelin Power One
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Stage 1 Turbo: 8.243 @ 159.830
Dan McCarthy, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Velocity Stage 1 Tires: M/T slick rear/ 16 inch front
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.272 @ 166.600
Marty Searl, Engine: 1298cc, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: stickey mickey shootout tyre
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo: 8.401 @ 177.600
Glen Bertagnoli, Engine: 1298cc, Turbos: NLR Race Kit Tires: Michelin front // M/T MCR rear
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged: 8.425 @ 166.560
Tommy Federici, Engine: stock displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: no Tires: Shinko street tires
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa ss: 8.442 @ 166.980
Daniel Burchett, Engine: 139,
1976 Chevrolet Vega VEGA: 8.530 @ 159.860
Mike, Engine: 415 in. sbc, Tires: Goodyear
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR: 8.600 @ 162.680
Bill Farnell, Engine: 1397, Tires: Shinko
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.600 @ 157.000
Micah Hecht , Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: 1
1974 Chevrolet Vega : 8.690 @ 155.100
MARTIN LAJOIE, Engine: 506 BBC (BORED/STROKED) 427 TALL DECK, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1972 Chevrolet Vega : 8.800 @ 155.120
Romeo Barcenilla, Engine: Lukovich Racing 565 BBC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 15X32X14.5w Hoosier
1971 Chevrolet Vega : 8.812 @ 153.540
Rusty, Engine: 496 Chevy,
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.848 @ 158.780
Nem, Engine: 1390 je turbo pistons, Supercharger: no Turbos: t28 Tires: shinko/pirelli