This item has been shown 2296 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Premium wheel locks
McGard. The most trusted name in wheel & tire theft security since 1964.
Proudly made in
the U.S, McGard's patented wheel accessories are designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting. McGard utilizes only the very
best in all stages of manufacturing to produce award winning
products that is unmatched in the industry. Compare the features & performance
to any of the competition and you'll see why over 30 different
car companies choose McGard as their Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Extra Narrow Groove Patterns. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The narrow groove serves as a theft deterrent by resisting the forced intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.
- Rounded For Added Security. The simple yet elegant design makes it extremely difficult for any theft device to grip the rounded head of each McGard lock.
- Through-Hardened Steel. Every alloy steel lug is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness for its unsurpassed level of safety (unlike case hardening which is only surface treatment).
- Precise Bearing Surface. McGard's standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lug nut to the wheel.
- Precision Threads w/ Proprietary Coating. Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI. The patented thread coating helps prevent surface to surface galling & bolt seizure for added performance.
- Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating. The best in the industry. McGard's process includes 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of microporous chrome. The 1st layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the 2nd layer of nickel is for luster and the 3rd nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse nature's corrosive action (rust).
Written Lifetime Warranty. Designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting.
Size: 14 x 1.5mm
- Finish: Chrome
- Dual Size Hex Key: 13/16" & 22mm
- Seat Style: Cone
- Material: Heat
treated alloy steel
- Application: Factory
or aftermarket wheels
- 4 Premium Chrome Wheel Locks + 1 Coded Key
- Key Replacement I.D. Card, Product Manual, Installation Guide & Warranty Information
- Wheel Locks should be the last lug to be installed & first to be removed from the wheel.
- All lugs should be hand tighten before using a torque wrench.
- Air impact guns should not be used for installation of wheel locks or lugs.
- Newly installed lugs should be re-torqued after 25 miles (40Km).
I lost my key, will this key fit my wheel locks?
- NO, KEY WILL NOT FIT YOUR WHEEL LOCKS! Although the key pattern may look very similar or appear to be the same as your wheel lock, the fact is that all keys are coded differently. Do not buy this set just for the key, will not fit!
- To purchase a replacement key, contact your local auto dealership or McGard at 800-444-5847.
- We accept Paypal for payment.
- We also accept Visa/ Mastercard for all phone-in purchases (US/ Canada Customers Only).
- All domestic & international orders ship out same day or within 24 hours ~ Monday - Friday.
- We ship exclusively through USPS for all domestic and international orders.
- Tracking & Delivery Confirmation is standard on all orders for US/ Canada.
- International orders ~ Buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes and fees his/or her country may assessed for purchases abroad.
- We do not ship on major U.S. holidays.
- USPS Express Mail Overnight Service is available on most domestic orders (fees vary). Advance notification & payment required, please contact us by phone or email prior to placing purchase should you need your item by next day.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- Please handle returns or exchanges within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unopened & new in it's original retail packaging. Exchanges are subject to additional shipping costs.
- If you did not receive the advertised item, please allow the opportunity to correct the issue at no cost to you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
- We offer great products, prices & the fastest delivery on ! We'll be here before, during & after the sale with our knowledgeable team standing by to assist you. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us.
- Contact Us:
- Have questions? We're here to help!
- email us by "Ask A Question" link below
- call us at 727-643-2207
In Stock & Ready To Ship
©2013 Sonik USA. All rights
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Toyota Supra E.Kanoo Drag Supra Titan: 7.036 @ 186.770
1993 Toyota Supra : 7.770 @ 184.000
Kean Wang, Engine: 3.4, Turbos: BL55-91 Tires: MT ET drags
1994 Toyota Supra NA-T: 7.778 @ 176.380
David Henry, Engine: 2JZGE, Turbos: GT4788 Tires: 33x12
1995 Toyota Supra Boost Logic: 8.190 @ 189.710
SW, Turbos: 91mm
1994 Toyota Supra turbo: 8.281 @ 183.150
Saad Saad, Engine: 3.0 litre 2jz, Turbos: 91 Tires: Mickey Thompson
1994 Toyota Supra TT: 9.010 @ 157.000
Darin Dichiara, Engine: 183ci toyota, Turbos: PT76-GTS Tires: MT ET Drag 28x10.5
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo: 9.194 @ 154.630
Alessandro de Luca, Engine: 2JZ, Turbos: Single
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo & Nitrous: 9.740 @ 142.000
Rich Eager, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: BL71GTS Tires: MT
1998 Toyota Supra : 9.910 @ 144.000
Jarrett Humphreys, Engine: 2JZGTE 3.0L, Turbos: Garrett
1994 Toyota Supra Billet 71HPS Turbo: 9.980 @ 139.270
Kevin D, Engine: 2JZ, Turbos: Billet 71HPS Turbo Tires: BF Goodrich G-Force
1993 Toyota Supra turbo: 10.000 @ 136.000
carlos padilla, Engine: 2jzgte, Supercharger: none Turbos: t78 Tires: mt et street
1994 Toyota Supra : 10.050 @ 139.000
Humberto Aurbi, Engine: 3.0L, Turbos: Greddy T-78
1998 Toyota Supra : 10.130 @ 139.000
1995 Toyota Supra : 10.200 @ 139.000
Angel Robles, Engine: 3.0 twin turbo(2jzgt, Turbos: Greddy T-78 Tires: mt et streets 16
1995 Toyota Supra : 10.280 @ 141.000
Brad Daley, Turbos: t72 Tires: 26x10 ET Drag
1993 Toyota Supra : 10.360 @ 141.000
steve whittaker, Engine: 3100cc, Turbos: apexi rh6 x2 Tires: mickey t drag radials
1987 Toyota Supra : 10.386 @ 137.580
Jamie Daley, Engine: 3.0 liter 7MGTE, Supercharger: na Turbos: custom Garrett Tires: mt et drag
1994 Toyota Supra : 10.400 @ 130.000
Chris Anderson, Engine: 3.0, Turbos: HKS twin 2835 Tires: 26x10x15 mickey thompson
1995 Toyota Supra : 10.400 @ 130.950
OWNER AL (DRIVER CRISTOPHER), Engine: STOCK ENG NEVER BEEN OPEN, Turbos: TWIN KIT,28/35 GT TURBOS Tires: SLICKS
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo: 10.500 @ 142.000
Jesus Rivera Jr, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Greddy T 88H ( single) Tires: Pole Positions SO3's