This item has been shown 2296 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Premium wheel locks
McGard. The most trusted name in wheel & tire theft security since 1964.
Proudly made in
the U.S, McGard's patented wheel accessories are designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting. McGard utilizes only the very
best in all stages of manufacturing to produce award winning
products that is unmatched in the industry. Compare the features & performance
to any of the competition and you'll see why over 30 different
car companies choose McGard as their Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Extra Narrow Groove Patterns. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The narrow groove serves as a theft deterrent by resisting the forced intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.
- Rounded For Added Security. The simple yet elegant design makes it extremely difficult for any theft device to grip the rounded head of each McGard lock.
- Through-Hardened Steel. Every alloy steel lug is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness for its unsurpassed level of safety (unlike case hardening which is only surface treatment).
- Precise Bearing Surface. McGard's standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lug nut to the wheel.
- Precision Threads w/ Proprietary Coating. Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI. The patented thread coating helps prevent surface to surface galling & bolt seizure for added performance.
- Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating. The best in the industry. McGard's process includes 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of microporous chrome. The 1st layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the 2nd layer of nickel is for luster and the 3rd nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse nature's corrosive action (rust).
Written Lifetime Warranty. Designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting.
Size: 14 x 1.5mm
- Finish: Chrome
- Dual Size Hex Key: 13/16" & 22mm
- Seat Style: Cone
- Material: Heat
treated alloy steel
- Application: Factory
or aftermarket wheels
- 4 Premium Chrome Wheel Locks + 1 Coded Key
- Key Replacement I.D. Card, Product Manual, Installation Guide & Warranty Information
- Wheel Locks should be the last lug to be installed & first to be removed from the wheel.
- All lugs should be hand tighten before using a torque wrench.
- Air impact guns should not be used for installation of wheel locks or lugs.
- Newly installed lugs should be re-torqued after 25 miles (40Km).
I lost my key, will this key fit my wheel locks?
- NO, KEY WILL NOT FIT YOUR WHEEL LOCKS! Although the key pattern may look very similar or appear to be the same as your wheel lock, the fact is that all keys are coded differently. Do not buy this set just for the key, will not fit!
- To purchase a replacement key, contact your local auto dealership or McGard at 800-444-5847.
- We accept Paypal for payment.
- We also accept Visa/ Mastercard for all phone-in purchases (US/ Canada Customers Only).
- All domestic & international orders ship out same day or within 24 hours ~ Monday - Friday.
- We ship exclusively through USPS for all domestic and international orders.
- Tracking & Delivery Confirmation is standard on all orders for US/ Canada.
- International orders ~ Buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes and fees his/or her country may assessed for purchases abroad.
- We do not ship on major U.S. holidays.
- USPS Express Mail Overnight Service is available on most domestic orders (fees vary). Advance notification & payment required, please contact us by phone or email prior to placing purchase should you need your item by next day.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- Please handle returns or exchanges within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unopened & new in it's original retail packaging. Exchanges are subject to additional shipping costs.
- If you did not receive the advertised item, please allow the opportunity to correct the issue at no cost to you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
- We offer great products, prices & the fastest delivery on ! We'll be here before, during & after the sale with our knowledgeable team standing by to assist you. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us.
- Contact Us:
- Have questions? We're here to help!
- email us by "Ask A Question" link below
- call us at 727-643-2207
In Stock & Ready To Ship
©2013 Sonik USA. All rights
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.040 @ 175.000
Eddy Whipple, Engine: 427 sbc,
1988 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.423 @ 161.750
Daniel Burks, Engine: 421 SBC, Tires: M/T Drag
1986 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 9.974 @ 131.360
jimmy dorsey, Engine: 434 sbc, Tires: hossier
1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 10.340 @ 128.690
Bryan Taylor, Engine: 355 ci chevy, Supercharger: 6-71 Turbos: no Tires: HOOSIER
1986 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 10.828 @ 128.560
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: front: M/T skinnies rear: M/T 10.5x28
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 11.160 @ 116.000
kbreaux, Engine: 406, Tires: m/t 28x10.5
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 11.886 @ 110.150
shelton courville, Engine: 350, Tires: M/T
2003 Aston Martin Vanquish V12: 12.900 @ 112.210
1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 13.240 @ 103.000
Mike Petro, Engine: Chevy Small Block, Tires: Firestone Firehawk SVX 245/50/16
1988 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 13.424 @ 102.890
Jay denHollander, Engine: stock 350, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 275/60-15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Custom: 13.701 @ 97.430
Gene Thompson, Engine: 383, Tires: Goodyear G-Force Drag Radials
1984 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 14.175 @ 95.580
sleeping blazer, Engine: 350 over .040, Tires: 225/75/r15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 14.453 @ 92.949
Martin Charette, Engine: 350,
2005 Nissan Armada SE 2WD: 14.923 @ 90.840
1984 Chevrolet S10 Blazer 4x4: 15.160 @ 91.450
Ryan Breezee, Engine: 350c.u., Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Stock
2006 Nissan Armada se: 15.305 @ 90.000
nick adams, Engine: 5.6 v 8, Supercharger: stock Turbos: stock Tires: good year
2004 Nissan Armada LE: 15.489 @ 88.700
Aaron, Engine: 5.6L V8, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: N/A
2004 Nissan Armada SE: 15.500 @ 88.000
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 15.552 @ 82.600
Travis Colburn, Engine: 80's 350 SBC, Supercharger: would be nice Turbos: i wish Tires: bald Nitto performance 245/50/16
2001 Chevrolet S10 Blazer LS: 15.883 @ 84.400
Justin C., Engine: K&N CAI, Tires: BFG Radial T/A 255/60/R15