This item has been shown 1400 times.
You Are offerding The Following One
Turbo Downpipe + 3" Turbo V-band Clamp
For Mazda RX7 FD 13B Engine
This Downpipe is for Single Turbo Upgrade (not for Stock Turbo)
Steel Pipe. 3" Vband
■ High Quality CNC Cut Flange.
■ Stainless Steel.
■ O2 Sensor Housing.
Downpipe + V-band Clamp gaskets included
Above Pictured is Actual Products in this sale
- All item sold are GUARANTEED Brand New In The Box.
- Unless stated specifically on the listing, All sales are final, no refunds are available. We can only issue an exchange if the item is received defective or incorrect item shipped.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fees will be charged.
- For return item, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances. Free Shipping Item will be charged 15% restocking fee.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. All of our products are designed Exclusively for Off-Road and Track Racing ONLY. It is Buyer's Responsibility to Check Local States Laws. Item is Sold "AS IS " , no warranty is expressed, unless specifically stated on listing.
- By buying or offerding on this item, you agree to our terms and policy. Please do not buy or offer if you disagree with them.
- All items are shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS, tracking # will be sent to your email address on or paypal records.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only.
- PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost a lot more. Please see below shipping cost table or contact us for shipping quote first before buying.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the most up-to-date Tax Rate.
- Buyer pays shipping for return item regardless the reasons, and pay shipping of new item if for exchanging.
- It is your responsibility to accept delivery in person and inspect package before accepting delivery. Please make sure to open the box immediately when taking delivery, to avoid potential issues. Do NOT sign for any damaged package and report it to driver immediately, have driver sign for damage.
We sell most of our products internationally.
Shipping cost outside US continental States is Much
Higher, Please Refer the the following Table for