This item has been shown 605 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Brand New Downpipe and testpipe for 86-92 Turbo II FC3S RX-7
- 3 Stainless Steel piping
- Downpipe removes the air flow restriction
- Replaces the catalytic converter on your RX-7 Turbo
- CNC Machined Flanges / Mandrel Bent Piping
- Bolts and gaskets included
- No Installation Instruction Provided, Professional Installation Recommended
- 1986-1992 Mazda RX7 RX-7 FC3S Turbo II
- We accept the following payments: PayPal, or Credit Card (please contact us for payment)
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be additional charge, please contact us for shipping quote.
- Shipping to Canada by UPS International. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be additional shipping charge. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country customs/border regulations.Please contact customsfor more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via UPS Ground services or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition
- Returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- Minor modifications may be required for certain models, Professional installation highly recommended.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Jeep Wrangler Yj: 10.360 @ 125.800
Clint Olson, Engine: Small block chevy, Tires: M/T ET street
2012 Audi S8 : 10.662 @ 129.830
APR - Eric Urness, Engine: 4.0 TFSI V8, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
1993 Jeep Wrangler School Project: 11.190 @ 114.000
School Project, Engine: 454, Tires: 32 x 14 Drag Slicks
2013 Audi S8 Twin Turbo Tuned: 11.274 @ 123.410
RTTV, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo,
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ: 11.710 @ 109.200
Mark Shelby, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 11.900 @ 107.000
Clint Olson, Engine: 383,
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 13.100 @ 101.100
Lee, Engine: Chevy 350, Tires: MT street radial 295x55x15, Dunlop 165x60x15
2001 Audi S8 : 13.290 @ 109.700
Mike E., Engine: 4.2l, Supercharger: yes, inverted lysholm Turbos: no
2007 Audi S8 V10: 13.710 @ 105.020
NA, Engine: V10, Tires: 265/35/20
2001 Audi S8 : 13.740 @ 99.310
Mr. J, Engine: stock 4.2L 360-horse V8, Tires: 245/45WR-18
2002 Audi S8 : 13.810 @ 100.820
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 13.910 @ 89.720
Jeremy Covell, Engine: 4.0L, Turbos: TDO4H-15G ( FROM VOLVO 850) Tires: 30.5 X 9.5 X 15 GOODYEAR
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 14.200 @ 97.100
Vince, Engine: 4.0 242 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock at track 32
1997 Jeep Wrangler wrangler: 14.792 @ 84.250
Tim, Engine: 4.0, Tires: michelin
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 15.198 @ 84.000
Neal G., Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 33x13.5X15 SS LTB offroad, 27
2007 Pontiac G5 GT: 15.636 @ 87.890
Frank Smith, Engine: 2.4L,
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 16.224 @ 82.500
Jake Etheridge, Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg 31 10.50 mud terrains
2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: 16.388 @ 83.570
Wayne Hartwig, Engine: 5.3L, Tires: 38x15.5-16 Mickey Thompson MTZ
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 16.455 @ 82.650
John, Engine: stock 4.0 HO I-6, Tires: 235/75/R15
1991 Isuzu Stylus XS: 16.692 @ 81.260
Brandon Vroombout, Engine: 1.6L 16V DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kumho ECSTA AST