This item has been shown 516 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Brand New Downpipe and testpipe for 86-92 Turbo II FC3S RX-7
- 3 Stainless Steel piping
- Downpipe removes the air flow restriction
- Replaces the catalytic converter on your RX-7 Turbo
- CNC Machined Flanges / Mandrel Bent Piping
- Bolts and gaskets included
- No Installation Instruction Provided, Professional Installation Recommended
- 1986-1992 Mazda RX7 RX-7 FC3S Turbo II
- We accept the following payments: PayPal, or Credit Card (please contact us for payment)
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be additional charge, please contact us for shipping quote.
- Shipping to Canada by UPS International. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be additional shipping charge. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country customs/border regulations.Please contact customsfor more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via UPS Ground services or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition
- Returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- Minor modifications may be required for certain models, Professional installation highly recommended.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Subaru Legacy RS Liberty: 10.930 @ 127.700
Chris Tsakonas, Engine: EJ22/24, Turbos: Garrett GT35R Tires: 215/45/17
2008 Subaru Legacy specB: 11.400 @ 125.240
Steve, Engine: EJ25, Turbos: Rotated ATP GTX3076R.82A/R Tires: 235/40R18 Kumho Ecsta XS
19 Marcos Mantula : 11.600 @ 128.000
norman vigus, Engine: 3.9, Tires: 205/40/17
2006 Subaru Legacy GT: 11.668 @ 124.240
Jonathan Morris , Engine: EJ 257, Turbos: Amr cxr550 Tires: Falken Zeix 225/45/17
2007 Noble M400 : 11.710 @ 120.010
2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 11.972 @ 117.520
Matt Hauser, Engine: EJ255 2.5, Turbos: Blouch 20G XT Tires: Hankook
2005 Subaru Legacy gt: 12.094 @ 118.920
Trent Sutton, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: gt30r Tires: p-zero nero
2007 Subaru Legacy Spec B 3.6L: 12.189 @ 113.700
Tomi Tamminen, Engine: Stock EZ36R, Supercharger: Rotrex C38/81 Turbos: -
1990 Subaru Legacy Wagon: 12.387 @ 116.500
douglas vincent, Engine: 2.5 hybrid crazy mix of parts, Turbos: ebay T3/T4
2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 12.427 @ 110.980
Steph Leblanc, Engine: ej257, Turbos: ATP GT3076R Tires: hankook bald winter tires
1990 Subaru Legacy Wagon Turbo & Supercharged: 12.521 @ 112.260
douglas vincent, Engine: 2.5 hybrid crazy mix of parts, Supercharger: Eaton M62 Turbos: GT30R
1990 Subaru Legacy : 12.543 @ 117.240
douglas vincent, Engine: 2.5 NA block, Turbos: Ebay T3/T4 Tires: CRAPPPYYYYY
2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 12.595 @ 108.190
Chris Heydt, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: VF-39 (stock STi turbo)
1998 Subaru Legacy GT Limited: 12.600 @ 109.550
xcntrk75, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: VF22 Tires: 225/45
2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited: 12.770 @ 105.690
Craig, Engine: Stock 2.5L, Turbos: Stock VF40 Tires: Yokohama 225/45/17R
2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 12.800 @ 106.800
John Miller, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: Stock VF40
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Sedan: 12.830 @ 106.300
Chris, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock VF40 Tires: Stock
2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B: 12.842 @ 109.910
Ray S, Engine: stock 2.5, Turbos: vf40/18g
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Sedan: 12.848 @ 106.830
Rob Kennedy, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: Stock vf40 Tires: Kuhmos
1993 Subaru Legacy UK SINGLE TURBO: 12.880 @ 106.000
ANDREW WOLFE, Engine: EJ20, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: K.S.PERFORMANCE Tires: BRIDGESTONE POTENZA