This item has been shown 776 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Brand New Downpipe and testpipe for 86-92 Turbo II FC3S RX-7
- 3 Stainless Steel piping
- Downpipe removes the air flow restriction
- Replaces the catalytic converter on your RX-7 Turbo
- CNC Machined Flanges / Mandrel Bent Piping
- Bolts and gaskets included
- No Installation Instruction Provided, Professional Installation Recommended
- 1986-1992 Mazda RX7 RX-7 FC3S Turbo II
- We accept the following payments: PayPal, or Credit Card (please contact us for payment)
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be additional charge, please contact us for shipping quote.
- Shipping to Canada by UPS International. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be additional shipping charge. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country customs/border regulations.Please contact customsfor more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via UPS Ground services or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition
- Returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- Minor modifications may be required for certain models, Professional installation highly recommended.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Coupe: 9.625 @ 147.000
Peter, Engine: BB Chevy 496 td, Tires: MH
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 442 clone: 9.850 @ 135.000
John Gibreal, Engine: 485 ci Olds, Tires: Hooseir 16x33
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.068 @ 132.596
Tyler Bonham, Engine: 406 small chevy, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 32
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2 Door: 10.073 @ 134.320
Antonio Brintley, Engine: 383 small block chevy, Tires: Hoosier 29.0/10.0
1971 Chevrolet Caprice : 10.400 @ 127.600
Andy Warren, Engine: 427ci Small Block N/A, Tires: Mickey Thompson 28x10.5
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.480 @ 128.100
Jerad, Engine: Chevy 327, Tires: 185/65r15 Front, 275/60r15 Rear
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.551 @ 125.930
Rich Panicaro, Engine: 357 chevy, Tires: 29x9x15 rear
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.570 @ 128.000
Kam Nevala, Engine: 509 BBC, Tires: 28x9 slicks
1984 Chevrolet Caprice 2dr: 10.768 @ 124.740
YEPPER, Engine: 434 SBC, Tires: HOOSIER
1971 Chevrolet Caprice 2 Door 406 SBC: 10.800 @ 123.600
Andy Warren, Engine: 406 SBC All Motor, Tires: Front: ET Drag 27x4.5, Rear ET Drag (radial slick)
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.826 @ 123.360
Jason Walker, Engine: 496 Olds, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier 30/9.0-15
1984 Chevrolet Caprice 2dr Coupe: 11.085 @ 120.710
YEPPER, Engine: 434ci Small Block Chevy, Tires: BF Goodrich / Hoosier
1971 Chevrolet Caprice : 11.226 @ 116.860
Andy Warren, Engine: 406ci Small Block Chevrolet, Tires: M/T
1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.670 @ 115.720
jim barber, Engine: 355 chevy, Tires: mickey thompson drag radial
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.677 @ 120.970
Jason Hansen, Engine: 1972 Olds 455, Tires: MT ET Street 28X11.5X15
1977 Chevrolet Caprice : 11.695 @ 113.990
Rich Schneer, Engine: 400 SB Chevy, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier Q/T Pro/Moroso Frnt.Runners
1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.700 @ 121.226
Brian, Engine: 455 olds .040,
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.720 @ 112.540
Ryan Ortosky, Engine: 3.8 SFI Turbo Buick, Turbos: stock Tires: MT ET Drags
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.947 @ 117.570
T.J., Engine: 455, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON ET STREET
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 12.000 @ 110.584
Dan Durrence, Engine: 355 Olds Rocket, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Front=Stock....Rear+Drag Slicks..28.5x9x15