Mazda RX-7 FC FC3S 13B1.3L Turbo II CNC Machined Flanges Exhaust Down pipe Bolts for Sale
This item has been shown 718 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Brand New Downpipe and testpipe for 86-92 Turbo II FC3S RX-7
- 3 Stainless Steel piping
- Downpipe removes the air flow restriction
- Replaces the catalytic converter on your RX-7 Turbo
- CNC Machined Flanges / Mandrel Bent Piping
- Bolts and gaskets included
- No Installation Instruction Provided, Professional Installation Recommended
- 1986-1992 Mazda RX7 RX-7 FC3S Turbo II
- We accept the following payments: PayPal, or Credit Card (please contact us for payment)
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be additional charge, please contact us for shipping quote.
- Shipping to Canada by UPS International. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be additional shipping charge. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country customs/border regulations.Please contact customsfor more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via UPS Ground services or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition
- Returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- Minor modifications may be required for certain models, Professional installation highly recommended.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Subaru RX Turbo Leone (Aust): 12.520 @ 105.000
Peter Healy, Engine: Subaru EJ20T Libetry Spec, Turbos: IHI VF22 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET (rear)
1985 Subaru RX Leone 4WD Turbo RX: 16.138 @ 85.210