This item has been shown 65 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
maxImIzer™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Header Manifold 1996-2001 S10 Sonoma 4.3L without Air Injection 2WD
***Introductory Special Offer Price***
*** LIMITED TIME ONLY - Until Further Notice on Store Title***
Brand New maxImIzer™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Header Manifold for the:
1996-2001 S10 Sonoma 4.3L 2WD
- Header Flange Thickness: 3/8"
- Primary Tubes Diameter OD: 1 1/2"
- Collector Diameter OD: 2 1/2"
- Collector Flange Thickness: 3/8"
maxImIzer™ STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD GENERAL FEATURES:
- Dyno tested and proven increase horse power
- Direct bolt-on without modification, unless specify
- High quality T-304 stainless steel mandrel bend for ultra fast flow
- Use Stainless Steel Flange Thickness 3/8 Inch (OR) ½" according to Applicate
- CNC machine flanges with DUAL-TIG welded construction
- Utilizes factory 02 sensor position whenever possible
- Gaskets and hardware included whenever possible for proper installation
Terms and Conditions:
Please note, we will only ship to verified and confirmed addresses if item is being paid via paypal.
Above Mention Shipping Fee is Only for U.S 48 Continental States.
Please contact to get shipping quotation for the following customers.
- U.S APO Addresses
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam & Saipan
- International Buyers
Please view the pictures above as what is shown above is what will be shipping.
All manufactures' trade names/logos are properties of their respective owners & used here for reference and identification purpose only.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 GMC Sonoma SL RCSB: 10.858 @ 121.350
Brad Hatfield, Engine: 406 sbc, Tires: 325/50-15 MT Radials
1995 GMC Sonoma : 11.500 @ 115.000
Rey, Engine: Chevy 350ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson et
1998 GMC Sonoma : 12.590 @ 107.300
Troy, Engine: 4.3L, Tires: bfg comp tas
1998 GMC Sonoma ls: 12.670 @ 118.080
mike sincavage, Engine: 2.2,
1999 GMC Sonoma SLS Extended Cab Nitrous: 13.013 @ 101.810
Jason Gourlie, Engine: 4.3 L Vortec, Tires: ET Street Drag Radials
2000 GMC Sonoma LS ext. cab supercharged: 14.858 @ 91.820
walter sutherland, Engine: 4.3L vortec, Supercharger: powerdyne bd-600 Turbos: no
1998 GMC Sonoma : 14.960 @ 94.000
kyle niven, Engine: 4.3 v6, Tires: bfg comp t/a
1997 GMC Sonoma : 16.070 @ 86.000
2002 GMC Sonoma SLS CREW CAB: 16.583 @ 80.790
B, Engine: 4.3 V6, Tires: 235/75R15
1999 GMC Sonoma SLS: 16.676 @ 81.800
Bill, Engine: 4.3 Vortec,
1991 GMC Sonoma : 16.819 @ 81.246
Steven Garrard, Engine: pontiac 2.5 98 HP, Tires: 255/45/16 yokohama AVSsport
1998 GMC Sonoma SLS: 19.130 @ 71.900
Kenny Walker, Engine: 2.2L,