This item has been shown 0 times.
Maximizer Stainless Steel Exhaust Resonated Header 63 64 65 66 67 Corvette C2 Stingray SBC V8 / 68 69 70 71 70 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 Corvette C3 Stingray SBC V8
" Introductory Special Offer Price "
This Header Increase Better/Smoother Exhaust Flow At Higher RPM To Generate More Power And Maximum Performance Out Of Your Engine. Great Power Package to Unleashed Hidden Ponies From Your Motor. Get Up To 35% Better Exhaust Gas Flow By Replacing The Restrictive And Inefficient Factory Cast Log Manifolds With These Precision Built High Flow Headers. Great Fitment, Great Quality And Great Price Guaranteed.
- Small Block Heads Only
- Primary : 1.9" OD
- Collector (Side Pipe) : 4.0"
- Flange : 3/8"
- Runner Wall Thickness : 16 Gauge (1.5mm)
- Included Resonator
- Maximizer High Performance Racing Header
- 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 Corvette C2 Stingray SBC V8
- 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 11982 Corvette C3 Stingray SBC V8
- High Performance Track Proven Quality Headers
- Direct Bolt On Set Up Without Any Modification
- Dyno Test and Increase Low End Torque And Horse Power
- Great Throttle Response With Great Sound
- High Heat Resistant Graphite Gaskets Included
- Nuts & Bolts Included Where Applicable
- 100 % Stainless Steel Flanges
- Dual TIG Weld, High Quality SUS-T304 Stainless Steel For Best Durability
- Maximizer Lifetime Warranty
- Maximizer Genuine Products and Design In U.S.A.
Standard Shipping Fees/ Free only apply to the lower 48 US States (Does not include: Hawaii, Alaska and any other US Possessions). For all other destinations (International or US Possessions) shipping and handling charges, please email for quote.
Please note, we will only ship to verified and confirmed addresses if item is being paid via PayPal. Item(s) will only shipped after payment is received and cleared.
International buyer may require to pay custom duties or custom fees for their package. Buyer are responsible to inquiry the information from the buyer's country custom agency before purchasing. We are not responsible to collect custom duties or custom fee, we will only charge for the shipping and the product(s) cost only.
No Local Pickup
To return a product to us simply send us an email with the detailed reason for the return and we will send you an RMA number along with our return shipping address.
NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA.
Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to Motorsportsales on returned items.
ALL orders are
subject to 25% re-stocking fee once the item(s) is shipped and returned for ANY
REASON, including but not limited to: accept delivery ( or ) pick up from
designated carrier, Cancelled order(s) and Incorrect address.
Some product(s) are for off-road or show car purposes only. Some of the products may not be suitable for regular driving conditions. Products sold does not carry DOT, SAE or CARB approval. We are not responsible for any misuse of the products. Use at your own risk.
No refund, exchange or replacement for products relating to electrical, fuel and store clearance items.
Terms and Conditions click here!