This item has been shown 501 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About Us
*This ad is for a Universal Catalytic Converter. You are responsible for ordering the correct converter based on the dimensions and ratings provided below. Installing universal converters often requires the use of welding, cutting and tube bending equipment. Do not expect this converter to be a "direct fit" unit. Universal converters are less expensive than direct fit units, but are more difficult to install.
Maremont Pro Universal Converters
Stainless Steel Universal Converter 38993
Our Pro series converters offer coverage for all pre-OB DII vehicles. A conventional substrate utilizing a proprietary wash coat combined with a heavy precious metal loading provides efficient emission control for older cars and trucks.
Single Air Tube
5.9L (360 c.i.)
2.25 in. ID
6.5 in. Standard Oval Long Body
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning offer
- Free Shipping within the 48 Contiguous States ONLY
- International Shipping is available and quoted on individual basis
- No Free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or the US Protectorates
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- Most items ship same or next day
- Tracking will be posted to record
- All returns must be preapproved.
- Returns subject to 20% restocking fee (invoiced separately).
- Returned items must be in new condition and in original packaging.
- Items that have been installed are not eligible for return.
Terms & Conditions
If you have any concerns orquestions please call 1-800-470-1443
5921 Middlebelt Road
Garden City, MI 48135
We are an authorized Maremont retailer!