This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust 15894 Exhaust System Kit
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust
Our Part #:
MAKE an OFFER
Exhaust System Kit
Stainless Steel Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System
Stainless Steel Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System; 4 x 9 x 14 in. Muffler; 2.5 in. Tubing; Dual Exhaust; Tru-X Crossover Pipe; Exit Options; 2.5 in. Tip; Mandrel-Bend;
- Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power
- Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque
- Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone
- Easy To Install
- 100% All Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.
- Lifetime Warranty
MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust Systems, Inc., our parent company, that specializes in superior catalytic converter technology. Car Sound Exhaust Systems, Inc. has spent 25 years earning a reputation as a market leader around the world. Today, we at Car Sound/MagnaFlow are extremely proud of this and stake our 25 years of experience and reputation on each and every one of our products. Each new product we develop is personally evaluated by me and tested by our team of designers and engineers, then field tested to ensure that these products meet our stringent quality and performance standards. On May 18, 2000 Car Sound/MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust was awarded the ISO-9001 certificate. ISO-9001 is an international quality standard created by the International Organization for Standardization to define quality management and manufacturing systems. It has 20 specific design, material, and process requirements that help MagnaFlow/Car Sound ensure customer satisfaction with our products and services. ISO-9001 certified companies are re-audited every six months to ensure that quality standards are maintained. Together, we stand united in our passion to deliver the best performing, most durable and capable exhaust components in the world. As we go forward, you'll slowly start to witness a change as we segue fully into the MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust brand identity, a name that has achieved global recognition. This change will simply help people from both sides of our business understand that high quality and high performance is part of our mantra and...it's in our name.
Why Buy From Us
• 5 Star Customer Service Rating
• Same day shipping (if ordered weekdays by noon CST)
• Average delivery time is 3 business days
• No sales tax (outside Alabama)
• No hassle returns
• Combined shipping discounts
• Over 30 years parts & accessories experience
Why Buy From Us
• Your order will be shipped using FedEx Ground
• Orders received on business days before noon CST will ship out the same day
• Shipping is available inside the 48 States Only
• Sorry FedEx cannot deliver to APO or PO Boxes
Combined Shipping Discounts! THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Why Buy From Us
• Got-Chrome offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
• If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason please let us know.
• For return instructions and our full return policy click here.
Why Buy From Us
• Got-Chrome is open Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST.
• Call us at 888-552-4766 during business hours.
• Please go to your product of interest and select "Ask a question" to contact customer support.
© Copyright Got-Chrome 2012|All Rights Reserved
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Ski-Doo Mach Z rt: 8.520 @ 149.000
gary schweikert, Engine: crank shop,
1999 Holden VT CALAIS Twin Turbo: 9.113 @ 152.060
Girch, Engine: 402 ci LS1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: twin garrett ball bearing Tires: m/t rear moroso front
2003 Ski-Doo Mach Z : 9.379 @ 137.230
Frank Bombe, Engine: 800cc,
1963 Plymouth Valiant signet 200: 9.640 @ 141.000
Eric Lautenschleger, Engine: Big Block chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31x16.5x15 et street
2000 Ski-Doo Mach Z TRAIL: 9.795 @ 126.070
JESSE, Engine: 809cc, Tires: 10 5/8 x 121
1968 Plymouth Valiant smallblock: 9.844 @ 134.040
1999 Ski-Doo Mach Z : 9.940 @ 130.170
wes garman, Engine: 809,
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.220 @ 133.000
SS, Engine: 440, Tires: ET Drag 10x28
1999 Ski-Doo Mach Z : 10.411 @ 125.240
tyler tingle, Engine: 809, Tires: 136x10
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.500 @ 125.000
Roger Wirthwein, Engine: 340 Stroker, Tires: Hoosier 14.5x32x15
1965 Plymouth Valiant 2 Dr Sedan: 11.180 @ 122.460
Chuck Sorger, Engine: 340, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 28 x 9 x 15 Hoosier slicks
1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp: 11.780 @ 113.770
Brandon Crawley, Engine: 398 cid SB Chevy, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
1976 Plymouth Valiant : 12.900 @ 106.000
Chris M, Engine: 360, Tires: Fleet farm whitewalls
1989 BMW 635CSi 5spd turbo: 13.606 @ 105.160
Kelvin, Engine: 3.4l, Turbos: modified k27 Tires: 245/45/16 on rear
2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali: 14.932 @ 91.200
Doug Beachem, Engine: GMC 6.0L, Supercharger: Lingenfelter Tires: Michelin Pilot
2005 GMC Yukon XL Denali: 15.965 @ 86.270
Stephen F. Selden,