This item has been shown 2 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Call 1-800-470-1443 9-5 EST
Magnaflow Exhaust System 2012 Mini Roadster T 1.6L - 15209
Part Info [ + ]
Features [ + ]
- Lifetime Warranty, Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power, Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque, Great Sound -Has A Smooth
- Deep Tone, Easy To Install, Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.
- Only PayPal is accepted
- Immediate payment required
- Free Shipping within the 48 Contiguous States ONLY
- International Shipping is available and quoted on individual basis
- No Free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or the US Protectorates
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- Most items ship same or next day
- Tracking will be posted to record
- All returns must be preapproved.
- Returns subject to 15% restocking fee (invoiced separately).
- Returned items must be in new condition and in original packaging.
- Items that have been installed are not eligible for return.
5921 Middlebelt Road
Garden City, MI 48135
9 TO 5 EST
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1938 Chevrolet Roadster : 8.310 @ 160.530
Brad Slaughter, Engine: 540 BBC,
1934 Chevrolet Roadster : 9.900 @ 145.420
1932 Chevrolet Roadster : 10.500 @ 125.000
1976 Austin-Rover Mini Clubman Estate: 11.760 @ 115.550
Mike Smith, Engine: 2x Vauxhall 2litre 16v XE, Tires: 175/50x13 Yokohama A539
2010 Tesla Roadster : 12.643 @ 102.890
2009 Tesla Roadster : 12.710 @ 105.310
NA, Engine: Electric 248HP,
2008 Tesla Roadster : 13.310 @ 104.230
2008 Tesla Roadster : 14.647 @ 101.090
Jorg Brown, Engine: 375 volts,
1987 Austin-Rover Mini S: 15.090 @ 90.070
Alan Kidner, Engine: 1340, Supercharger: Eaton M45 Tires: Slicks on front