This item has been shown 41 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
7915 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA 92111
Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM (PST)
Magnaflow Converter Direct Fit for 04-06 Chevrolet/GMC/Isuzu 2.8L/3.5L Rear (See Application List), 49 State
Part Number: MF-49612
Lifetime WarrantyDirect FitTube Size: 2.5inInlet Size: 3inFinish: Stainless Steel
Not legal in California.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
2004-2006 GMC Canyon 4 2.8L; Rear; 2WD; Excl. Sport Chassis
2004-2006 GMC Canyon 4 2.8L; Rear; 4WD
2004-2006 GMC Canyon 5 3.5L; Rear; 2WD; Excl. Sport Chassis
2004-2006 GMC Canyon 5 3.5L; Rear; 4WD
2004-2006 Chevrolet Colorado 4 2.8L; Rear; 2WD; Excl. Sport Chassis
2004-2006 Chevrolet Colorado 4 2.8L; Rear; 4WD
2004-2006 Chevrolet Colorado 5 3.5L; Rear; 2WD; Excl. Sport Chassis
2004-2006 Chevrolet Colorado 5 3.5L; Rear; 4WD
2006 Isuzu i-280 4 2.8L; Rear
2006 Isuzu I350 5 3.5L; Rear
Regarding Availability: Products may be ordered by contacting us if more than the available quantity listed is required.
Product Image Caution: Product images shown are provided from the manufacturer and may not be of the actual part but of a general product. Please contact us if you are unsure about the part shown for clarification.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
- Sales Tax: 8.0% is applied to all sales in California
- CA Emissions: Due to emission standards, some parts may not be sold and shipped in California. Please check the description.
- Manufacturer Shipped: Some items will ship directly from the manufacturer, please check the description.
- International, Hawaii, Alaska, US Protectorates, APO/FAO. Please contact us for shipping..
- Bank Transfers: Bank wire transfer is available for international customers as a payment option. Please contact customer service.
- Import & Customs: Buyer is responsible for any and all import duty costa and custom fees. We will not be responsible for any additional costs that may be incurred due to international shipping.
All returns must be accompanied by an original or copy of the receipt within 30 days. There are no refunds/credits after 30 days. Electrical items, tools, installed parts, and some special order items are non-refundable/non-returnable. All items returned are subject to a minimum 15% restock fee unless other arrangements were made at the time of purchase. Please contact us for any further questions on non-returnable items.
- DOA, Defective Items: If you have received an item that was damaged or defective ORW must be notified within 30 days of the date of the invoice/order date. Please contact us by phone or via e-mail for return address information and procedure.
- Return Shipping: Shipping charges will not be refunded unless item was received damaged or defective, or an error was made on our part when processing your order. If an item is returned that had FREE SHIPPING included on the original order, BUYER is responsible for return shipping cost. When an Item that is returned originally had free shipping, The amount it costs us to ship will be DEDUCTED from the refund amount.
The ORW team strives to deliver honesty, integrity, and value through our commitment to exceptional customer service and product knowledge.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 8.150 @ 167.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.715 @ 156.190
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5X15 Slicks
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.
1985 Ford Mustang GT coupe: 8.860 @ 154.000
James Cudse, Engine: 358 W, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2000 Tires: skinnies, Hoosier 14.5x28