This item has been shown 3362 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
IMPORTANT – Make Sure It Fits
- Visit Magnaflow's web site and use the PRODUCT SEARCH to look up the correct part number for your vehicle.
- If you can't find the part number in our store, then please Contact Us for a discounted price with free same-day shipping.
- If you are not 100% sure that this is the correct part for your vehicle, then please Contact Us for fitment verification. Include the Year-Make-Model-Submodel-Engine of your vehicle.
Product Type: Universal Catalytic Converter
Manufacturer Part #: 99205HM
Magnaflow 99205HM Universal Catalytic Converter Round 2.25" In/Out
Magnaflow Universal Catalytic ConverterEmissions Compliance: 49 State & Canada (non-California)
Inlet Diameter: 2.25in.
Outlet Diameter: 2.25in.
Body Length: 9in.
Overall Length: 13in.
Sensor Port: None
Air Tube: None
Features: Round; 6.2L/6375lbs. EPA; 2.25in. Inlet/Outlet; 9in. Body; 13in. Overall; 5.125in. Wide; HEAVY METAL LOADED CATALYST
California Legal? No (49 State EPA OBDI & OBDII)Installation? Weld-OnEmissions Compliance - 49 State EPA (non-California)
This catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured to meet the emission performance requirements specified by the United States EPA for the 49 States other than California. This converter is NOT compliant with the regulations set forth by the California Air Resources Board.Universal Catalytic Converter
MagnaFlow Universal Catalytic Converters by Car Sound form the basic building blocks for a comprehensive line of direct-fit applications. The main benefit of the universal catalytic converter is that one unit may cover a wide variety of vehicle makes and models. Installing universal converters often requires the use of welding, cutting and tube bending equipment that is readily available to most professional installers.LIMITED WARRANTY
Every Magnaflow catalytic converter comes with a warranty certificate that must be registered on Magnaflow's web site. Please refer to this certificate for the warranty details. Under the conditions stated on the certificate, the catalytic converter is warranted for: A) 50,000 miles for California exempted OBD-II converters; or B) 25,000 miles on all other converters, from the date of installation. The manufacturer further warrants the catalytic converter's external shell and end-pipes (those being attached during the original manufacturing process and otherwise unaltered during installation against defects in materials and workmanship, for 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, from date of installation.CAR SOUND QUALITY:
Compare Car Soundâ€™s catalytic converters with any other manufacturer and youâ€™ll see why Car Sound has become a leader in the manufacturing of exhaust components. Others may employ one or two of the following features, but only Car Sound puts them all together to create a catalytic converter that exceeds basic need and function. Our years of research and development have resulted in many unique features that are exclusive to Car Sound. We combine efficient manufacturing techniques and state-of-the-art industrial design to produce an end process and product that sets, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance andefficiency in the industry.
1. Car Sound converters have a ribbed body that minimizes expansion and distortion when the converter heats up. The ribs form a channel that protects the cushioning mat from direct exposure to exhaust gasses and they hold the ceramic catalyst in proper alignment.2. Car Sound converters have a 1/2â€ lap-joint where the necks meet the body. The neck does not extend into the converter body where it could hamper exhaust flow. This is the strongest and smoothest flowing inlet/outlet joint of any manufacturer.3. We maintain separate dies on different sized inlets. We donâ€™t skimp by putting larger neck sizes on smaller bodies. This would reduce the flow of the converter and reduce the quality of our product.4. Car Sound uses a monolithic honeycomb catalyst. The ceramic is designed for maximum flow and surface area. The coating method is strictly controlled to maintain exact specifications. An improper coating could result in flow restrictions or an emission test failure.5. Car Sound uses a heavier gauge stainless steel, tip to tip. Others use mixed weights and materials.6. Car Sound converters are seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond. We donâ€™t weld along the edge which could allow the converter to expand like the folds in an accordion, allowing the catalyst to move around.7. Car Sound installs a factory capped, 90 degree air tube on â€œwith airâ€ converters. This saves time during installation. There is no need for additional labor to weld on an air tube or to create a bend when only an air tube stub is provided.8. Car Sound uses an aluminized or stainless OEM-style ribbed heat shield that creates a rigid wall of protection against heat and adds to the structural stability of the converter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the correct part for my vehicle?
The best way to figure out whether or not a part will fit on your vehicle is to reference the manufacturer’s web site and use their Year-Make-Model search or application guide to determine the correct part number for your application.
Will I be able to install this part on my vehicle without modification?
If the item is described as Universal, then further modification such as cutting and welding is probably required. Items described as Direct-Fit or Bolt-On can usually be installed with minimal modification.
How much does shipping cost? Do you ship to other countries?
Free ground shipping is provided on all items shipped to the continental USA. Additional shipping rates for other destinations can be calculated at the Shipping and Payment tab of the listing.
How soon will my order ship and when can I expect delivery?
Most orders will be shipped on the same day if payment clears before 2:00 PM EST. We ship from warehouses all across the continental United States so your order will be shipped from the closest warehouse that has the items in stock. Ground is our default shipping method which can take 1-5 days from shipment to delivery depending on the distance from the warehouse to the shipping address. International shipment may obviously take longer.
What is the lowest offer that you can accept?
Please email us and we can let you know the best offer that we can accept through . Our email address can be found by clicking the ME link next to our response rating in the upper right corner of this listing.
Is this item authentic and brand new?
Yes, we only sell authentic and brand new items.
Is this catalytic converter legal in California?
Please refer to the item description for information regarding emissions compliance.
Any other questions?
Please email us. Our email address can be found by clicking the ME link next to our response rating in the upper right corner of this listing.
- Free ground shipping is provided on all items shipped to the continental USA. Additional shipping rates for other destinations can be calculated at the Shipping and Payment tab of the listing.
- SAVE ON BROKERAGE FEES!! We offer USPS shipping for most international orders so that you pay less. Weight and size limits do apply.
- Additional shipping rates will be added during checkout.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
295 Seven Farms Dr
Charleston, SC 29492
- Your response and detailed seller ratings are extremely important to us. As our customer, we assume that you expect nothing less than a positive 5-star experience from our company and that is exactly what we strive to provide. We appreciate your positive response with 5-star ratings and our system will automatically provide you with the same positive response in return.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes to resolve any issues that might occur so PLEASE contact us before leaving negative response or anything less than a 5-star rating.
We accept the following forms of payment.
Payment must be received within 4 days.
For shipments toSouth Carolinaaddresses, we are required by state law to collect8% Sales Tax.
- UPS will not deliver to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses.
- Please understand that we rely on shipping carriers to deliver the items from your order as described in a timely fashion. On rare occasion, items may be damaged or lost during shipment. We ask for your patience and understanding while we work with the shipping carrier to resolve any issues.
- For items lost in shipment, the shipping carrier must complete a trace and provide us with confirmation before we can ship a replacement. The shipping carrier requires up to 8 days to complete the trace.
- Items in stock typically ship the same day or next business day.
- Items out of stock will typically ship from manufacturer in 1-2 Business Days.
- The buyer will be notified about any items on backorder as soon as we receive backorder notification from manufacturer.
- Returns are permitted on all new items within 30 days of delivery.
- A 25% re-stock and handling fee will be deducted from all refunds for returns.
- The original, actual shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Documented proof of purchase is required.
- Item must be returned in the original packaging and in un-used, resalable condition. Please only use clear tape and do not write directly on the package. Please attach shipping label over the existing label.
- All return shipping charges on cancelled orders are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Claims for item defects outside of our return policy must be submitted directly to the manufacturer.