This item has been shown 3421 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Magnaflow 53035 OBDII Cat Catalytic Converter New Front
Part Number: MGF53035
Series: Universal 49 State (does NOT include California)
Material: Stainless Steel
This is a universal catalytic converter. Universal converters WILL require additional exhaust modifications including cutting and welding. If you are looking for a bolt up application, please refer to our "direct-fit" applications, email us, or call.
O2 Sensor Not Included!
- 1989 AUDI 100 L5 2.3L
- 1990-1991 AUDI 100 L5 2.3L
- 1989-1991 AUDI 200 L5 2.2L
- 1985 AUDI 5000 L5 2.2L
- 1985-1987 AUDI 5000 L5 2.2L
- 1986-1988 AUDI 5000 L5 2.2L
- 1988-1990 AUDI 80 L4 2.0L
- 1988 AUDI 90 L4 2.0L
- 1990-1994 VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO L4 1.8L;V6 2.8L
- 1990-1995 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF L4 1.8L;L4 2.0L
- 1986-2003 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA L4 1.8L;L4 2.0L;V6 2.8L
- 1990-1994 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT L4 2.0L;V6 2.8L
- 1986-1988 VOLKSWAGEN QUANTUM L5 2.2L
PLEASE READ CAREFulLY!
- 53000 Series Round OBDII Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter
- 2.25 in. In/Out
- 9 in. Body/13 5/8 in. Overall Length
- 5 1/8 in. Wide
- with Single O2 Port
- 49 State
Magnaflow Car Sound Quality
Compare Magnaflow's Car Sound catalytic converters with any other manufacturer and youll see why it has become a leader in the manufacturing of exhaust components. Others may employ one or two of the following features, but only Car Sound puts them all together to create a catalytic converter that exceeds basic need and function. Our years of research and development have resulted in many unique features that are exclusive to Car Sound. We combine efficient manufacturing techniques and state-of-the-art industrial design to produce an end process and product that sets, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry.
- Ribbed body that minimizes expansion and distortion when the converter heats up. The ribs form a channel that protects the cushioning mat from direct exposure to exhaust gasses and they hold the ceramic catalyst in proper alignment.
- 1/2 lap-joint where the necks meet the body. The neck does not extend into the converter body where it could hamper exhaust flow. This is the strongest and smoothest flowing inlet/outlet joint of any manufacturer.
- Separate dies on different sized inlets.
- Monolithic honeycomb catalyst. The ceramic is designed for maximum flow and surface area.
- Heavier gauge stainless steel, tip to tip. Others use mixed weights and materials.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond.We dont weld along the edge which could allow the converter to expand like the folds in an accordion, allowing the catalyst to move around.
- Installed is a factory capped, 90 degree air tube on with air converters. This saves time during installation. There is no need for additional labor to weld on an air tube or to create a bend when only an air tube stub is provided.
- Aluminized or stainless OEM-style ribbed heat shield that creates a rigid wall of protection against heat and adds to the structural stability of the converter.
Car Sound de-greases and washes all fabricated components after assembly. The new converter is clean of metal dust and fragments. Every converter comes out of the box clean. This is almost an exclusive feature of Car Sound.
Car Sounds converter boxes are made of a heavy gauge corrugated board that is three layers thick at the ends to protect the converters during shipment. The boxes are easily opened and re-closed, keeping the customers inventory looking better, longer. Known throughout the industry as the pizza box, it is yet another example of how we set ourselves apart from competitors.
At DiscountAutoExperts, we have been in the business of sellling automotive accessories for over three decades. Because of this, we have several staff members with over fifteen years of experience each! We can help your with general questions, installation questions, and performance questions and we will respond to your needs usually within 24 hours.
Your satisfaction is our main concern and we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
Shipping and handling charges for items are listed in the item description. All of our orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS ground and in most cases arrive in 1-4 business days after leaving our warehouse.
We ONLY ship to the continental 48 states. We do NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or internationally.
We're sorry, but at this time we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses.
We make every effort to have all products in stock. However, it may be necessary to order products from our supplier. This will result in additional time for shipping. We will notify you within 1 business day if additional shipping time is required.
Our return policy is straight forward and customer friendly. You can feel confident shopping with us - after all, we've been in business over 30 years. Our policy is a common sense approach to doing business. We will take any item back within 30 days of purchase as long as it is within the constraints of the manufacturer's warranty return policy (which we are obligated to honor) and the following conditions are met:
The item must be in original, unused condition and must be returned in the original packaging.
We are unable to accept any item that has been installed and/or damaged. In addition, we cannot accept return items that are not in the original packaging. These are constraints set by product manufacturers and we are obligated to honor their policies on returns. Items returned in poor condition or having parts missing will not be credited.
Return shipping charges must be paid by the customer.
Unless our company or the listing is in error, the customer is responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- FOR RETURNS: A 20% restocking fee, plus the cost of shipping the item to the customer, will be charged on items returned without an exchange.
- FOR EXCHANGES: The customer will be responsible for the shipping and the return shipping costs of the original item(s). As a courtesy to you, the shipping on your replacement item(s) will be Freight Free providing they fall in the parameters of our Freight Free policy.
The item/items must be fully insured.
The customer is responsible for providing shipping insurance that covers the full price of any item(s) being returned.
The customer must obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) from us.
You must contact our store and obtain an RGA prior to returning any products. Be sure the outside of the box has the RGA# clearly posted, along with your name and address.
WARRANTY ITEMS: Our company sells the highest quality products, most of which carry a manufacturers warranty. We will take care of the problem here at our store, or put you in touch with the manufacturer if the situation warrants.