This item has been shown times.
Call Us: 877.609.6727 Local & Int'l: 616.636.8856 Espanol: 231.674.4474 When it comes to auto accessories, there's Never Enough!Magnaflow 49378 Direct Fit Catalytic Converter (49 State) Chevrolet MagnaFlow 49-State Exhaust Manifold w/ Integrated Catalytic Converter
CALIFORNIA LEGAL? No
MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters by Car Sound are designed for easy bolt-on installation for the Professional Installer. Each is designed to exact the original equipment specifications. While the majority of the Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter products do not require welding, cutting or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation. Compare Car Sound's catalytic converters with any other manufacturer and you'll see why Car Sound has become a leader in the manufacturing of exhaust components. Others may employ one or two of the following features, but only Car Sound puts them all together to create a catalytic converter that exceeds basic need and function. Our years of research and development have resulted in many unique features that are exclusive to Car Sound. We combine efficient manufacturing techniques and state-of-the-art industrial design to produce an end process and product that sets, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry.
- Car Sound converters have a ribbed body that minimizes expansion and distortion when the converter heats up. The ribs form a channel that protects the cushioning mat from direct exposure to exhaust gasses and they hold the ceramic catalyst in proper alignment.
- Car Sound converters have a 1/2 lap-joint where the necks meet the body. The neck does not extend into the converter body where it could hamper exhaust flow. This is the strongest and smoothest flowing inlet/outlet joint of any manufacturer.
- Car Sound uses a monolithic honeycomb catalyst. The ceramic is designed for maximum flow and surface area. The coating method is strictly controlled to maintain exact specifications. An improper coating could result in flow restrictions or an emission test failure.
- Car Sound uses a heavier gauge stainless steel, tip to tip. Others use mixed weights and materials.
- Car Sound converters are seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond. We don't weld along the edge which could allow the converter to expand like the folds in an accordion, allowing the catalyst to move around.
- Car Sound installs a factory capped, 90 degree air tube on with air converters. This saves time during installation. There is no need for additional labor to weld on an air tube or to create a bend when only an air tube stub is provided.
- Car Sound uses an aluminized or stainless OEM-style ribbed heat shield that creates a rigid wall of protection against heat and adds to the structural stability of the converter.
WARRANTY: Every Magnaflow catalytic converter comes with a warranty certificate that must be registered on Magnaflow's web site. Please refer to this certificate for the warranty details. Under the conditions stated on the certificate, the catalytic converter is warranted for: A) 50,000 miles for California exempted OBD-II converters; or B) 25,000 miles on all other converters, from the date of installation. The manufacturer further warrants the catalytic converter's external shell and end-pipes (those being attached during the original manufacturing process and otherwise unaltered during installation against defects in materials and workmanship, for 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, from date of installation.Product Details Manufacturer: Magnaflow Part Number: 49378 Note(s): Direct Fit OEM GRADE OBDII (Exc.CA)
Shipping Origin: To get you your order faster we utilize many warehouses all over the US. Not all items will ship to you directly from our location in Michigan.
Images are provided by the manufacturer and may be a generic representation of the product being sold. Quantities, Colors or Accessories may be different or not included exactly as pictured.
When making multiple purchases through from us please add your items to your shopping cart and use the"Request total from seller"button on the cart page. We will then send you an updated invoice with your combined shipping discount. PleaseContact usprior to making your purchase if you need help with combined shipments.
The shipping cost on this listing or the "Free Shipping" is for the lower 48 States. We no longer ship to PR, GU, AK, HI & APO's through pleaseContact usif you have any questions.
"Signature Required"is recommended however you must request this via message.
Shipping cost is for transportation only and does not include any duties, taxes, fees or brokerage charged by carriers or your country.Contact usfor a shipping quote when purchasing multiple items.
Never Enough Auto accepts all forms of payment. If you wish to pay by Credit Card, and not do so through Paypal, you must call our office to make your payment. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Paypal. We only accept funds in USD, and payment for your purchase is expected within five calender days. We do charge sales tax in Michigan (6.00%). State tax will be calculated at checkout.
General overview for customers wanting to return an item not due to an error of NEAA - Actual cost of shipping to the customer is NOT refundable regardless of "free shipping" and will be deducted from the refund amount - Customer responsible for return shipping - 20% restocking fee may apply.
We are available 9am-6pm EST Mon-Fri. Emails are normally answered within 24 hours, not including weekends or holidays. Please contact us at 877-609-6727 or via email using the "Ask Seller a Question" link from this listing