This item has been shown 367 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Click an Image to Enlarge
Magnaflow Aluminized Steel
4" Cat-Back Diesel Performance Exhaust System
Part #: 18951
**Photos May Not Be Vehicle Specific Or Show Actual Product**
Fits: See Vehicle Compatibility Chart
Whether you drive a street, off road or diesel truck/SUV, MagnaFlow has dyno proven exhaust system that are rugged enough to survive grueling Baja racing. Each system is designed to bolt right on and provide year of trouble free performance. Provide a smooth, deep tone that is suitable for grocery getting SUV with casual tow duties to full blown modded drag racing diesel pickup.
- Material: Alunimized Steel
- Tubing O.D. Size: 4in.
- System Type: Cat-Back
- TIP O.D. Size:
- TIP Quantity:
- Single/Dual: Single
- Exit Position: SINGLE PASSENGER SIDE REAR EXIT
- Delivers a smooth, deep tone.
- Fully polished mufflers.
- 100% stainless steel muffler and mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
- Dyno tested and proven to make power, performance gains in horsepower and torque.
- All Welded And Built To Last.
- OEM Style Barbed Hangers.
- Easy to install.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We ship within one business day of receiving your payment! Special orders and customized items may take longer.
- We offer flat rate shipping to all customers in the continental United States. Depending upon the item and your location, we will choose the best way to ship among FedEx, UPS, or LTL Freight.
- There is an additional charge for items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii. We do not ship to Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, A.P.O, or F.P.O. addresses at this time.
- While cannot control/guarantee transit time, we find that in most cases it averages about three days from us to you.
We offer flat rate shipping to most of our Canadian customers! Customers in Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador, as well as more rural locations in the other provinces should email us with their location before offerding or buying as there may be extra shipping costs to their region.
Zig's accepts the following forms of payment:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
Payment must be made within 7 days of your purchase.
Buyers in Pennsylvania will be required to pay 6% sales tax.
We accept returns for any reason within 30 days of shipment of the item. Our returns policy is subject to the following conditions:
- You must contact us by email to obtain an RMA number before returning any item. Include your user ID, item number, email address, and phone number.
- Please tell us the reason for the return, and if you need a replacement or refund.
- The item must be returned unused in its original packaging with all and any accessories.
A return RMA number and return shipping info will be emailed to you. Please make sure your return shipment is trackable. Refunds will not be given until part(s) have been returned and checked in. All returns that are not the fault of Zig's Auto will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
With over 100 years combined experience in the automotive and aftermarket business, and the most competitive pricing in the industry, Zig's is the only choice for all of your aftermarket truck and car accessory needs! We pride ourselves on superior customer service, and fast shipping.
We have thousands of parts in stock from over 700 manufacturers!
Want to know more about us and see all of our items currently for sale on ?
Visit our About page!
Have a question about us or any of our items? Contact Us!
Unique template design, marketing, and strategy consulting from As Was ®
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 8.150 @ 167.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.
1985 Ford Mustang GT coupe: 8.860 @ 154.000
James Cudse, Engine: 358 W, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2000 Tires: skinnies, Hoosier 14.5x28