This item has been shown 51 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
IMPORTANT – Make Sure It Fits
- Visit Magnaflow's web site and use the PRODUCT SEARCH to look up the correct part number for your vehicle.
- If you can't find the part number in our store, then please Contact Us for a discounted price with free same-day shipping.
- If you are not 100% sure that this is the correct part for your vehicle, then please Contact Us for fitment verification. Include the Year-Make-Model-Submodel-Engine of your vehicle.
Product Type: Performance Exhaust System
Manufacturer Part #: 16633
Magnaflow 16633 Performance Exhaust System 2.25"/2" Dual Cat-Back MAKE OFFER
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust SystemFitment Note: V6 3.2L
Part Note: 5 x 14in. Muffler; 2.25in. Tubing; 5.5in. Polished Stainless Tip, DUAL CENTER REAR EXIT
Material: 100% Stainless Steel
Tubing O.D. Size: 2.25in./2in.
System Type: Cat-Back
TIP O.D. Size: 3.5in./5.5in. Oval
TIP Quantity: 2
Exit Position: DUAL CENTER REAR EXIT
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust Systems
Whether you drive a street, off-road or diesel truck/SUV, MagnaFlow has dyno-proven exhaust systems that are rugged enough to survive grueling Baja racing. Each system is designed to bolt right on and provide years of trouble-free performance. Provides a smooth, deep tone that is suitable for grocery-getting SUV's with casual tow duties to full blown modded drag racing diesel pickups.Features & Benefits
- Great Sound - Delivers a Smooth, Deep Tone
- Lifetime Warranty on All MagnaFlow Performance Kits
- Fully Polished Mufflers
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power
- Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque
- Easy To Install
- Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.
THE WIDE OPEN PERFORMANCE DIFFERENCEMagnaFlow Performance mufflers are 100% polished stainless steel and lap-joint welded for solid construction and rugged reliability even in the most extreme conditions. They feature a free-flowing, straight-through perforated stainless steel core, stainless mesh wrap and acoustical fiber fill to deliver that smooth, deep tone. Mufflers are packed tight with this acoustical material unlike some others' products to ensure long life and no sound degradation over time. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.LIFETIME WARRANTYThe manufacturer warrants that all Magnaflow Performance products are free from defects. Most of our mufflers* are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the muffler is not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed.This warranty does not apply to any muffler which has been installed on any commercial or racing vehicle or which has been improperly installed, altered, or subjected to misuse or damage from accidents. Also, cost of labor and any additional parts required to complete installation of a replacement muffler are not covered by this warranty.*MagnaFlow's XL Series muffler/exhaust, catalytic converter, and titanium exhaust line carries a limited warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the correct part for my vehicle?
The best way to figure out whether or not a part will fit on your vehicle is to reference the manufacturer’s web site and use their Year-Make-Model search or application guide to determine the correct part number for your application.
Will I be able to install this part on my vehicle without modification?
If the item is described as Universal, then further modification such as cutting and welding is probably required. Items described as Direct-Fit or Bolt-On can usually be installed with minimal modification.
How much does shipping cost? Do you ship to other countries?
Free ground shipping is provided on all items shipped to the continental USA. Additional shipping rates for other destinations can be calculated at the Shipping and Payment tab of the listing.
How soon will my order ship and when can I expect delivery?
Most orders will be shipped on the same day if payment clears before 2:00 PM EST. We ship from warehouses all across the continental United States so your order will be shipped from the closest warehouse that has the items in stock. Ground is our default shipping method which can take 1-5 days from shipment to delivery depending on the distance from the warehouse to the shipping address. International shipment may obviously take longer.
What is the lowest offer that you can accept?
Please email us and we can let you know the best offer that we can accept through . Our email address can be found by clicking the ME link next to our response rating in the upper right corner of this listing.
Is this item authentic and brand new?
Yes, we only sell authentic and brand new items.
Is this catalytic converter legal in California?
Please refer to the item description for information regarding emissions compliance.
Any other questions?
Please email us. Our email address can be found by clicking the ME link next to our response rating in the upper right corner of this listing.
- Free ground shipping is provided on all items shipped to the continental USA. Additional shipping rates for other destinations can be calculated at the Shipping and Payment tab of the listing.
- SAVE ON BROKERAGE FEES!! We offer USPS shipping for most international orders so that you pay less. Weight and size limits do apply.
- Additional shipping rates will be added during checkout.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
295 Seven Farms Dr
Charleston, SC 29492
- Your response and detailed seller ratings are extremely important to us. As our customer, we assume that you expect nothing less than a positive 5-star experience from our company and that is exactly what we strive to provide. We appreciate your positive response with 5-star ratings and our system will automatically provide you with the same positive response in return.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes to resolve any issues that might occur so PLEASE contact us before leaving negative response or anything less than a 5-star rating.
We accept the following forms of payment.
Payment must be received within 4 days.
For shipments to South Carolina addresses, we are required by state law to collect 8% Sales Tax.
- UPS will not deliver to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses.
- Please understand that we rely on shipping carriers to deliver the items from your order as described in a timely fashion. On rare occasion, items may be damaged or lost during shipment. We ask for your patience and understanding while we work with the shipping carrier to resolve any issues.
- For items lost in shipment, the shipping carrier must complete a trace and provide us with confirmation before we can ship a replacement. The shipping carrier requires up to 8 days to complete the trace.
- Items in stock typically ship the same day or next business day.
- Returns are permitted on all new items within 30 days of delivery.
- A 20% re-stock and handling fee will be deducted from all refunds for returns.
- The original, actual shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Documented proof of purchase is required.
- Item must be returned in the original packaging and in un-used, resalable condition. Please only use clear tape and do not write directly on the package. Please attach shipping label over the existing label.
- All return shipping charges on cancelled orders are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Claims for item defects outside of our return policy must be submitted directly to the manufacturer.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 11.425 @ 125.250
Tim McGlone, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: PTE5031E Tires: stock
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 11.596 @ 119.930
Victor L Mendez Jr, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Yokohama Advan A032R
1992 Mitsubishi Galant vr-4: 12.125 @ 115.230
shawn lewis, Engine: eagle rods cometic gasket ross pistons headwork no, Turbos: big 16 g Tires: 195 all season ha ha
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.180 @ 113.090
Jason Wilcox, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 20G
2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi: 12.241 @ 112.241
Todd Allen, Engine: Series II 3800 V6, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Hoosier QTP
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.584 @ 109.420
Colin Wadsworth, Engine: 4g63 4 cyl., Turbos: stock 14b mitsu Tires: pirelli
1997 Mitsubishi Galant Legnum VR-4: 12.600 @ 111.000
val, Engine: 2500 cc V6 TT, Turbos: 2xTD05H-16G Tires: 235/45R17 Potenza S03
1993 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Twin turbo: 12.640 @ 107.400
Mark Atkinson, Engine: 6A12TT, Turbos: Stock TD025 X2 Tires: Continental 215/45/17
1989 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.750 @ 105.000
Melvin Siew, Engine: 4G63-T, Supercharger: - Turbos: GREDDY TD06-25G Tires: Yokohama
1999 Mitsubishi Galant Legnum VR4: 12.789 @ 106.570
David Akers, Engine: 2.5l Twin Turbo V6, Supercharger: None Turbos: Standard Tires: 225/45 17
1989 Mitsubishi Galant vr4q: 12.813 @ 108.170
Matthew Kidman, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: evo 3 Tires: bridgstone g3
2003 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi: 12.830 @ 110.920
Ahmet Cunmulaj, Engine: 3800 series 2 , Supercharger: Eaton M90 Gen 3 (stock) Tires: Yokohama Avid EnVigor (all-season)
2003 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi: 13.057 @ 108.170
Ahmet Cunmulaj, Engine: 3800 series 2 SC, Supercharger: Gen 3 Tires: Falken Ziex (all seaons, stock)
2003 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi: 13.097 @ 110.350
Ahmet Cunmulaj, Engine: 3800 series 2 SC, Supercharger: Gen 3 Tires: Falken Ziex (all seaons, stock)
1998 Pontiac Bonneville se/L67: 13.163 @ 105.010
Tim Culver, Engine: 3.8, Supercharger: M90 Tires: Hoosier QTPros
2003 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi: 13.395 @ 107.460
Ahmet Cunmulaj, Engine: 3800 series 2 SC, Supercharger: stock Tires: stock
2003 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi: 13.461 @ 103.690
Ahmet Cunmulaj, Engine: (L67) 3800 series 2, Supercharger: stock M90
1997 Mitsubishi Galant VR2: 13.563 @ 107.550
Mark, Engine: 6a13TT (2.5L V6 Twin Turbo), Turbos: TD03 Tires: 215/40-18 Toyo Proxes R1R
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 13.570 @ 100.770
JASON WILCOX, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 205/60/15
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 13.591 @ 104.820
Corey S, Engine: Stock 7.8:1 2.0 Liter, Turbos: Small 16g Tires: Kumho 195/60/15