This item has been shown 10 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
MagnaFlow 49 State Converter 53035 - 53000 Series Round; OBDII Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter; Round; 2.25 in. In/Out; 9 in. Body/13 5/8 in. Overall Length; 5 1/8 in. Wide; w/Single O2 Port; 49 State
- For Small To Medium Weight Vehicles
- Replace Round Or Small Oval Failed OEM Converters
International Buyers - Please Note:
- International orders may take 3-5 business days to ship, especially if multiple items are combined on a single order that may not be in-stock in the same warehouse
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing an item
- We generally use UPS or DHL for international shipping except in remote areas and shipments to Russia where we use Dostami Express or USPS
- Your phone number is needed in case the shipping carrier has a problem delivering your order. A phone number is required for ALL international orders. Your international order will not ship until a phone number has been provided.
- Items will be accepted for return within 30 days of purchase
- You must contact us at to obtain an RMA # before returning any items
- Items must be returned shipping pre-paid and insured for the full value of the items being returned
- Items returned must be complete, undamaged, and unused including all packaging, mounting hardware, wires, cables, documentation, etc.
- Our actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund including items sent with free standard ground shipping
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 11.581 @ 107.602
me, Engine: 6.6L V8, Turbos: na Tires: bf goodrich ta control 17
1967 Pontiac Catalina : 11.820 @ 115.450
Ian Jacques, Engine: 400C.I.+.030, Tires: 255/60/15 B.F. goodrich drag radials
1962 Pontiac Catalina 2-DR hardtop coupe: 11.850 @ 115.000
Gary L. Franks, Engine: 389 cubic inch; 318 BHP (factory rating), Tires: Drag Slicks
1987 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 12.212 @ 108.710
Michael Hll, Engine: Oldsmobile 461 cid, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials
1987 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 12.340 @ 106.910
Michael Hall, Engine: Oldsmobile 461 CID, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 275/60R15, BFG Drag Radial
1965 Factory-Five Mk3 Roadster : 12.941 @ 100.060
Freddie Hebert, Engine: 1998 explorer 5.0 EFI,
2011 Infiniti M37 S: 13.728 @ 101.540
2011 Infiniti M37 : 14.110 @ 101.020
NA, Engine: V6: 330HP,