This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DNA Motoring Business Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM PST.
Welcome to DNA Motoring STORE
- Store Home
- About Us
- Add To Favorites
- New Arrivals
- Ending Soon
- Contact Us
Add my Store to your Favorites and receive my email newsletters about new items and special promotions!
STAINLESS STEEL HEADER FOR 79-93 MUSTANG WINDSOR 5.0 V8 8CYL EXHAUST/MANIFOLD
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
1 x Header Exhaust SystemHardware as Shown in the Picture above
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
2 X 4-1 High Performance Racing Spec. Design
Computerized Mandrel-Bended to Maximize Air Flow Smoothness
TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and Wearing
Increase Engine Exhaust Output and Efficiency
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.25"/ 2.25"
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly RecommendedInstallation Instruction is NOT Included
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION!
- Contact Us
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS. If there is no specific request prior to purchasing, we will ship either method.
Very Important Shipping Policy:
We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as the shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal notes section. E-mailing us after you have made payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment. Thanks.
We accept PayPal payments. (e-check takes 3-7 business days to be processed. We will not ship until it is cleared)
Payment Options Overview:PayPal
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Most items DO NOT come with instruction of Installation otherwise stated above, the buyer are responsible of the installation. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
you may also like
blow off valve
Copyright © 2015, dna motoring. All rights reserved.
- About Us
- Add to Favorites
- New Arrivals
- Ending Soon
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 7.850 @ 174.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
2005 Ford Mustang GT 281 CI 80mm Turbo: 8.720 @ 155.000
Mark , Engine: 281 CI, Turbos: 80mm
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.