This item has been shown 6 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Click an Image to Enlarge
MR. GASKET 7170 Copper Header Gaskets Oldsmobile Stock
Brand: MR GASKET
Our Part Number: G127170
Part Number: 7170
Mr. Gasket#7170 Exhaust Gaskets, Header, Copper,Rectangular Port, Oldsmobile, 330/350/400/403/425/455, Pair.
Description:Copperseal exhaust gaskets are unique gaskets made from .043" solid copper. They feature an embossed O-ring design for a leak proof seal. They won't shrink, deteriorate or blowout. Header bolts stay tight. Copper exhaust gaskets have been used for years in Funny Car and Alcohol class race cars to stand up to the extreme demands of these high horsepower applications. These are also ideal for motor homes & Style:Rectangular port
*Port Height: 1.920 in.
*Port Width: 1.550 in.
- Domestic Shipping - Please see the Shipping and Payments tab above.
- We normally ship your order within 2 business days.
- Wecannot ship to Post Office boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Wecannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Guam.
- We will automatically sendyou the tracking number as soon as we ship.
- International Shipping - The shipping and handling fee for this item is displayed under the Shipping and Payment tab above. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We charge sales tax in Maryland (6%).
Returns & Help
- Returns accepted within 14 days and a 20% restocking fee applies.
- Must be in new, resellable condition.
- Please contact us at 301-420-2727 or use the "Ask a question"button in the listing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Ferrari F430 Scuderia: 11.610 @ 127.020
NA, Engine: V8: 503HP, Tires: Pirelli PZero Corsa
2005 Ferrari F430 : 11.710 @ 120.120
2005 Ferrari F430 : 11.710 @ 123.050
2006 Ferrari F430 F1 Spider: 12.101 @ 119.410
2006 Ferrari F430 Spider: 12.221 @ 117.470
2007 Ferrari F430 Spyder: 12.306 @ 116.970
2006 Ferrari F430 : 12.630 @ 117.460
2006 Ferrari F430 Spider: 12.840 @ 112.950
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SE : 13.240 @ 112.540
Daniel Hendrych, Engine: 4.2L, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: 4 for 70$ what a deal
2001 Hummer H1 : 19.610 @ 67.150