This item has been shown 951 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About Us
- Customer Service
- About us
- Customer service
Rotomoulded Polyethylene (LLDPE)Snorkel Kit
MITSUBISHI PAJERO MONTERO SHOGUN SNORKEL NH-NK 90-97 4D56 4M40
SNORKEL KIT V31 V32 V33 4X4 4WD
(wont suit NL Pajero with different type flared guards)
To suit engine models
6G72 3.0 Litre V6 Petrol
6G74 3.5 Litre V6 Petrol
4M4O 2.8 Litre Diesel
4D-56T 2.5 Litre Diesel
4D-56 2.5 Litre Diesel
- Improve airflow into the engine
- Help the engine breath easier
- Allow cleaner air into the engine
- Raise the air-intake above the water level
- Improve the performance of your 4x4
- * No installation instruction included, no other tools provided in this listing (what you see is what you get)packing size :139 x 41 x 17 cmweight :19.5 kg
About the Product:
A snorkel system relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available. Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable.The material used is LLDPE which is much better than fiber or ABS, for reference on LLDPE you can check & Handling PolicyPlease note that you are buying from Selangor, Malaysia. We commit to ship your orders within 2 business days after your payment is cleared by PayPal. Shipment tracking number will be provided when shipped. PLEASE NOTE that NOT all destination countries can track the package on-line.
- We ship our products worldwide via FedEx service which normally takes between 3-5 business days after the item has been handed to the service point. With FedEx shipping service, a recipient's signature is required upon delivery. Please ensure that there is a recipient to receive your package to avoid unnecessary delivery delay.
- Please make sure the Ship-To address you type during checkout is correct and the same as your PayPal confirmed address. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
- ***IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!*** Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Even though our goal is to have the items we sell in stock, there are occasions when an item may be out of stock or on back order. The buyer will be informed of the situation and will be given a few options if the item is on back-order.
- Do you need the item immediately? Please contact us prior to purchasing to verify that such items are in stock and available for shipping!
- The buyer agrees when purchasing that an estimate in shipping time is subject to change at any given period. This is especially true for international shipments when weather conditions, customs or security issues can cause delays to the shipment.
- Payments are expected to be paid in full within 7 days after purchasing and only then can the items be shipped out. Buyers who don't pay in full within seven days will be contacted for a last chance offer to pay. If payment is not made in full within the first seven days, we will be forced to take further action.
- We accept the following payment methods: PayPal & Credit Card payment via PayPal. (you do not need a PayPal account to pay). Your address must be confirmed. Buyers who pay with unconfirmed addresses will not be accepted. Those that purchase with an unconfirmed address will be asked to cancel their purchase; a refund in full will be issued.
- We will ship to your PayPal confirmed address ONLY. If you have any special request, please email us before buying/offerding.
- Once checkout is complete, you will not be able to include any additional purchase. We start to process and fulfill your order once payment checkout is complete.
- We stand behind every product we sell. All products will be thoroughly checked before delivering to you. If your item is significantly not as described, please contact us immediately. In this case, we will be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price less S&H to you. All exchanges must be made within 3 days of receipt of the product. The exchange item will be sent to you via a shipping method of our choice.
- Any exchange or refund for other reasons are NOT accepted
- For any exchange or refund, the product must be in its original, unused condition, including the box, UPC bar code, packaging, and all the accessories. Any soiled‚ scratches‚ damages‚ resizing‚ altering of any part of the product will be charged an additional fee or refused receipt.
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks handling time for returns to be processed before the item can be sent back to you.
- Shipping and handling charges for the item to be returned to us and for the new item to be sent back to you is not refundable unless it is due to our fault.
- If you have any questions regarding your purchase, please feel free to email us. We strive to reply all emails within 24 hours.
- We strive to have 5 over 5 stars Detail Seller Ratings, and your satisfaction is our top priority. So please let us know if you are not satisfied with any of our products or services before leaving neutral/negative response or open any disputes. We are willing to find an amicable solution for you. Your 5 over 5 stars DSR will enable more buyers to enjoy our good quality and worth-buying products.
- If you have any special request, please email us before buying.
Question about the item? Ask Us
Sign up for Newsletter
Why buy from JDM MOTORPARTS ?
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Harley-Davidson Softail FLSTSB: 9.915 @ 133.800
Bill Burton, Engine: 103,
2007 Harley-Davidson Softail fxst: 10.990 @ 121.700
greg, Engine: 103 ci twin cam 10.6/1 comp., Tires: 200 mm dunlop
1991 Lexus Soarer GT-TL Turbo: 11.423 @ 118.940
ben burgess, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Turbos: GT3076R (475hp) Tires: MT drag radials 255/50/16
2002 Harley-Davidson Softail FLSTFI: 11.760 @ 109.090
Frank McCutcheon, Engine: 113, Tires: M&H Slick
1992 Lexus Soarer 2.5TT: 11.890 @ 115.120
ROJO, Engine: 1JZGTE, Turbos: Stock
1988 BMW 535i : 12.378 @ 114.870
TCD, Engine: 3.4L, Turbos: T04E-60 Tires: 26x10.5x16 MT ET Drags
2008 BMW 535i : 12.407 @ 114.890
Boosetd5, Engine: Procede REV 3,
2008 BMW 535i e60: 12.723 @ 108.690
2008 BMW 535i Cobb stg 2+, DPs, FMIC: 12.730 @ 109.270
Xclone, Engine: N54, Turbos: stock
2008 BMW 535i : 12.884 @ 107.150
richard delisser, Engine: n54, Turbos: twin Tires: g-forces drag radial
1985 BMW 535i : 12.890 @ 113.000
Todd, Engine: 3.4L, Turbos: T61
2008 BMW 535i 535i ,jb3 map7 ,dci,small meth shot: 12.980 @ 108.880
richard delisser, Engine: n54 twin turbo, Turbos: stock
2008 BMW 535i : 13.018 @ 108.730
Adam, Engine: N54, Turbos: Twin Tires: hankook ventus v12 evo
2010 BMW 535i : 13.159 @ 105.380
Jim Miller, Engine: N54, Turbos: 2 Tires: Stock
2008 BMW 535i Sport -Stock- w/ JB4: 13.246 @ 106.910
n54 535, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Runflat Bridgestone
1991 Lexus Soarer gt: 13.381 @ 107.000
avi, Engine: 1jzgte, Turbos: stock twinz Tires: 235-45-17
1994 Lexus Soarer GT Twin Turbo: 13.407 @ 106.600
Dean Smith, Engine: 2.5 TT, Turbos: Hybrid Turbos with wastegate modifications Tires: 255/40/17 rear
1991 Lexus Soarer gt-tl: 13.550 @ 105.000
steveo, Engine: 1jz-gte, Turbos: hybrid steel internal c12's Tires: verdestein
1993 Lexus Soarer Twin Turbo: 13.600 @ 106.600
AndyTT, Engine: Stock 1jz-gte, Turbos: Twin Factory Standard Tires: Nankank NS 2's
1991 Lexus Soarer GTTL: 13.906 @ 98.960
Dale Holan, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Stock Tires: BFG Drag Radials 275/17/45