This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
LISTING NEW AND USED PARTS DAILY
This is the exhaust donut that goes in between the exhaust manifold and the exhaust pipe on a MGB and MGBGT1963 to 1974 and MG MIDGET1275 1967 to 1974
visit our store BRITISH SPARES for all your British car part needs
Listing new and used parts daily
Buyer to pay a fixed Shipping and Handling fee as stated at the bottom of this listing.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover through our own merchant account: call 941-306-5867.
FL residents add 6.5% Sales Tax. For fastest processing, pay us securely through PayPal immediately after sale ends.
Combined S/H Discounts
We are happy to save you money by combining your purchases of different products into a single transaction; but be aware, the savings primarily come from reduced processing and paperwork, not so much the actual postage savings. does not do this automatically, so to benefit from these savings, you must strictly adhere to the following:
- All purchases are within a 7 day period, and
- Paid from a single invoice sent by us to you, and
- Paid in full with a single PayPal payment. No exceptions.
Therefore, if you are making multiple purchases, do not checkout and do not pay for anything until you are finished buying. Then request a "combined invoice with discounted S/H" for all of your purchased items.
Email may take several business days to be answered -- Please be patient and plan accordingly.
For an immediate response, phone us at 1-941-306-5867 Mon-Fri. 9:30 - 5:30
British Spares has been serving the British Car community for over 15 years. We try and answer phone calls during normal business hours, but we do also run a British Car repair and restoration shop and may not be able to get to the phone or email for a few hours. Please leave a message or send an email and we will do our best to get back to you before end of business day.
“International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.”
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.