This item has been shown 997 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
auto light house items (hoods, bumpers, fenders, etc...) may take 10-14 days for delivery.1. All of our parts are certified by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
2. "LH" or "LEFT" refers to the driver side.
3. "RH" or "RIGHT" refers to the passenger side.
4."W/MOULDING" means the part has moulding holes.
5. Please call us at 972-579-0321 with any questions!
6. If an item is damaged in shipping please contact us ASAP.We are required by Texas State Law to collect 8.25% Sales Tax.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. We ship to confirmed PayPal addresses only.
2. We require a physical address and cannot ship to a PO Box.
3. Larger items have additional shipping costs.
4. Lights and mirrors have free shipping. Our goal is to make you a happy customer. If you are not giving us 5 star detailed seller ratings across the board we are not satisfied! Before leaving response, if there is something wrong with your purchase please let us know and we will do all in our power to fix the issue for you. Our customer service line is open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM CST.If you perfer to contact us through the e-Bay messaging system we will also be more than willing to help you solve any problems. When we receive payment for your product we automatically issue positive response. Returning any sort of positive response to us would be much appreciated! We strive for 100% satisfaction! Store Categories ItemsAll Rights Reserved 2011 Autolighthouse ¦ Design
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Mercury Cougar : 6.800 @ 204.000
stefan peterson, Engine: 511 KB, Supercharger: 14/71 Tires: m/t
1967 Mercury Cougar : 9.110 @ 145.500
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 461w sbf dart block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier c07 28 10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar standard: 9.360 @ 142.000
Tony Malone, Engine: 393 W, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1969 Mercury Cougar xr7 elimanator: 10.154 @ 130.200
morris, Engine: 557, Tires: 32-15-15
1970 Mercury Cougar : 10.418 @ 133.000
Tony Barnes, Engine: 460,
1968 Mercury Cougar Standard: 10.820 @ 123.000
Frank Giallonardo, Engine: 351C, Tires: GoodYear
1984 Mercury Cougar lx: 11.174 @ 121.590
BOB OBERG, Engine: 331 n/a, Tires: 28x10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar GT: 11.224 @ 119.340
TRAVIS TAYLOR, Engine: 392, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG RADIALS
1970 Mercury Cougar Std: 11.395 @ 122.980
Allenman, Engine: 351W,
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 Special Edition: 11.891 @ 113.600
Steve Dugan, Engine: Stock 4.6L 281 PI 2V Bullitt Intake, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Front 28 Goodyears/Rear 28
1969 Mercury Cougar : 11.910 @ 117.000
Luke Huckaba, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets, 28x11.5
1968 Mercury Cougar : 12.345 @ 108.540
Kenny Bush, Engine: 289 Mercury, Tires: 29.5x10-15 M/T
1997 Mercury Cougar XR-7: 12.740 @ 109.230
Mitchell Gunter, Engine: '03 4.6L, Tires: M/T ET drag rad.
1970 Mercury Cougar : 12.830 @ 104.630
Dennis Wilson, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 28.5 x 10
1999 Mercury Cougar 2.5 V6 MTX: 13.255 @ 110.320
Aaron Hayes, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: BFG 225/50 drag radials
1999 Mercury Cougar 3L: 13.451 @ 104.350
Aaron, Engine: 3L Duratec, Tires: Kumho ultra sport escta
1966 Mercury Cougar ss: 13.953 @ 98.930
Les Hughes, Engine: 406 ford fe, Turbos: no Tires: mt 11
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7: 13.980 @ 96.110
Trevor, Engine: stock v6, Supercharger: 1994 m90 Turbos: N/a Tires: 195/55/15
1999 Mercury Cougar : 13.990 @ 99.200
Josh Russell, Engine: 2002 Sable 3L, Tires: BFG DR's
1969 Mercury Cougar : 14.210 @ 102.000
Mark Blumberg, Engine: mild modified 351W, Tires: MT Sportsman+MT ET Drag Radials