This item has been shown 0 times.
offer With Confidence With the mbpartsguy!
Over 2,000 positive response with a 99.8% positive rating!
41 years of parts experience / 34 years selling Mercedes parts!
28 years of European Parts Specialists, Ltd., Mercedes and German & Swedish parts!
- This is a brand new cylinder head from Mercedes.
- This is a Genuine Mercedes new head in the Mercedes box.
- This is a bare head but does include guides, seats and studs, but no camshaft, valves or valve hardware.
- This is a left, driver's side (passenger's side in Japan and Australia) cylinder head.
- The Mercedes part number on this new cylinder head is 117-010-33-41.
- The current retail price for this new head, if still available from Mercedes is $2,040.00.
- This head will fit the USA, European, Australian and Japanese 560 models and 500 models 1986 on.
- 560 SEC - USA - 126.045, 117.968 Motor - 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
- 560 SEL - USA - 126.039, 117.968 Motor - 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
- 560 SL - USA - 107.048, 117.967 Motor - 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989
- 500 SE - European and Australia - 126.036, 117.965 Motor - 1986 and on.
- 500 SE - Japan - 126.036, 117.965 Motor - 1989, 1990, 1991.
- 500 SEC - European - 126.044, 117.965 Motor - 1986 and on.
- 500 SEL - European - 126.037, 117.965 Motor - 1986 and on.
- 500 SL - European and Japan - 107.046, 117.964 Motor - 1986 and on.
- 560 SL - European and Australia - 107.048, 117.967 - 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989
- 560 SL - Japan 107.048, 117.967 Motor - 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989
- 560 SE - European, Australia and Japan - 126.038, 117.968 Motor - 1986 and on.
- 560 SEL - European, Australia and Japan 126.039, 117.968 Motor - 1986 and on.
- 560 SEC European, Australia and Japan 126.045, 117.968 Motor - 1986 and on.
United States Postal Service USPS:
- We ship the majority of our items via United States Postal Service
Priority Mail for items within the USA and protectorates.
- For International shipments we use USPS International Express Mail or
USPS International Priority Mail, due to time delay, and tracking problems,
with other services.
- We charge the prevailing rates for both shipping fees and insurance. We do add a small additional fee for handling & packaging, especially for International shipments due to the extra time necessary to stand in line at the Post Office for customs paperwork.
United Parcel Service UPS:
We also use United Parcel Service, UPS, when needed and or are asked to. The choice is yours, however we recommend USPS since it is generally faster and less expensive.
FREE and or FIXED PRICE shipping.
- Free and Fixed Price shipping will be done through the shipping
method of OUR choice, which may include USPS Priority, 1st Class, or UPS.
- Free and Fixed Price shipping applies ONLY to items specifically stated
as being shipped for free or with a fixed price.
- Free and Fixed Price shipping fees may not cover insurance and or
handling fees. Those charges may still apply.
- Free and Fixed Price shipping applies to shipment ONLY within the 48
Ship after sale:
- We do our very best to ship all items within 3 days of receipt of
payment. Things happen, so this is not a hard and fast rule, but rather our
policy. Something purchased on Friday may not be shipped until Monday.
- We do, however, try to meet the needs of our customers, so please let us know if your item is needed quickly and we will work with you to do whatever we can to expedite shipping, and make that happen.
Unconfirmed PayPal Address:
- Due to past problems, we will make a decision to ship or not to a PayPal unconfirmed address, and reserve the right to refuse to ship to or not. There may be exceptions depending on the country that the item is to be shipped to, and the PayPal record of the purchaser. We also take into consideration the PayPal Verified or not status.
- Sales tax of 8.75% will be collected for all sales to customers in the
state of California.
European Parts Specialists, Ltd., hereafter referred to as EPS:
- Will not accept a C.O.D. return on any item, be it new, incorrect,
defective, a core, or for any reason. The C.O.D. package will be refused, and
returned to the sender, and all costs for this become the sole responsibility
of the sender.
- Will not accept any return before prior contact with, and authorization
- Will accept cores returned in their original packaging, clean and drained of any fluids, accompanied by an invoice.
All returns can be shipped to:
European Parts Specialists, Ltd.
5662 Calle Real Suite #339
Goleta, CA 93117
Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy:
EPS guarantees you will be satisfied with any and all purchases from us. In accord with this we will accept returns on any part purchased from us with the following exceptions:
- electrical parts
- anything after 30 days of receipt by the customer
- any part that has been used, installed, damaged, or not in it's
original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
The following return policies apply:
- If an item is incorrect due to our listing error, we will refund the
price of the item including shipping costs.
- If the part is incorrect due to a customer error, we will accept it
back less shipping charges & fees. A decision to refund partial payment
or a house credit will be determined after discussion with both parties.
- If an item is received damaged, a claim must be filed with the carrier right away. Damage from poor packing will be determined by the shipping company, however, we go to extremes to insure the best packing possible. If the shipping company claims poor shipping, we must be notified and will negotiate with the shipping company.
Handling a problem before it becomes a return:
- Please contact us immediately if there is a problem with the item
purchased, so we can asses the problem, and the solution.
- It is our desire that any problem resulting from a customer's purchase
from EPS be handled in an expeditious and friendly manner.
- We take out of the ordinary steps to insure the satisfaction of our
customers. It is important, however, that a customer aoffere by the same code of
ethics that EPS has.
- We are old fashioned, and still believe that fair play and honesty are the best policies, and that they do still exist for the most part. Unfortunately, we only have control over our own actions. Because of this, any and all customers purchasing from EPS agree, by that purchase, to be bound by, and accept the above company policies of EPS, as binding on their purchase. Final determination of the validity of any claim against EPS, becomes the sole right of EPS.
We accept PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards. These are the only payment methods we accept per policy.
European Parts Specialists, Ltd. has been selling parts and accessories for more than 28 years now. In fact, we celebrated our 28th anniversary in 2009!
We have specialized in selling parts for the finest automobiles including Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi, VW, Volvo, Saab and others.
My name is Randy Steele, otherwise known as the MB Partsguy. I have over
41 years of automotive parts experience, 34 years specifically with
Mercedes-Benz! In the 28 plus years of EPS I have learned much about other
German and Swedish cars and their parts needs.
Please feel free to contact me if you need help with anything related to these car lines, or any German or Swedish automobiles. I also invite you to see my "About Me" page on .
Mail or ship to:
European Parts Specialists, Ltd.
5662 Calle Real Suite #339
Goleta, CA 93117
After the sale closes, you will receive an email with instructions for payment. Please proceed to checkout and complete the process to ensure quick shipment of your item.
If you have any problems or questions, please email me at for further instructions.