This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia: 11.228 @ 132.190
tc, Engine: V8: 562 HP,
2010 Ferrari 458 : 11.381 @ 124.830
Jordan, Engine: 4.5L V8: 562HP,
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia: 11.510 @ 125.020
NA, Engine: V8: 562HP, Tires: Pirelli PZero
2003 Victory Tour Cruiser : 12.335 @ 108.750
1981 Porsche 924 Turbo: 12.900 @ 109.000
Leonard Kruger, Engine: Balanced, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: T28 Tires: Road tires
2003 Victory Tour Cruiser TC-S: 13.020 @ 99.730
Kevin Cross, Engine: Lil Ole 92,
2004 BMW 535d Sport: 14.174 @ 98.060
Clive Donaghue, Engine: 3.0 Diesel, Turbos: Twin sequential (standard car)
2008 BMW 535d E61 Hartge Ecu-Remap Tune: 14.180 @ 102.000
1988 Porsche 924 S: 15.112 @ 94.370
Kirk Wills, Engine: 2.5L 4 cylinder inline,
2000 Buick Le Sabre Limited : 15.130 @ 93.390
Devin B., Engine: 3800 L36/L67 hybrid, Supercharger: yes
1970 Buick Le Sabre : 15.631 @ 88.474
Shane, Engine: chevy 427, Tires: Maxima 235 70 15
2000 Buick Le Sabre Limited: 15.818 @ 88.550
Devin B, Engine: 3800 L36,
1984 Buick Le Sabre Limited: 16.120 @ 84.140
Rob Ortosky, Engine: 350 Olds, Tires: 215/75R15
2004 Buick Le Sabre limited: 16.313 @ 84.260
bryan, Engine: 3800 series II, Tires: 225/60/16 goodyear integrity
2000 Buick Le Sabre Limited: 16.523 @ 85.020
Devin B, Engine: stock,
1992 Buick Le Sabre limited: 17.055 @ 82.610
1993 Buick Le Sabre Custom: 17.301 @ 81.280
1993 Buick Le Sabre Custom: 17.445 @ 81.470
tz, Engine: 3.8 3800 Series V6 (Stock), Tires: stock
1991 Buick Le Sabre Limited: 17.567 @ 78.630
Matthew Duhon, Engine: 3800 series I,