This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1971 Ford Torino GT: 9.956 @ 135.540
Harold Paratestes, Engine: 429 Cobra Jet, Tires: 29.5-11.50-15 M/T slcks
1972 Ford Torino Gran Wagon: 10.230 @ 131.100
Frank Giallonardo, Engine: 545, Tires: MT
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 10.339 @ 134.050
Mark Gubinski, Engine: 514 Crate, Tires: Hoosier
1976 Ford Torino : 10.580 @ 125.500
Brian Krieger, Engine: 521cu. in. BB Ford, Supercharger: never Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier Drag Radials
2010 Porsche Panamera ECU Tune: 11.379 @ 124.020
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 11.422 @ 120.560
Chris Gubinski, Engine: 472, Tires: Hoosier
1972 Ford Torino GTS: 11.440 @ 114.830
Richard Phelan, Engine: 466, Tires: Rear 15x28x10.5 M/T ET DRAG & ET FRONT DRAG
1976 Ford Torino Starsky and Hutch: 11.494 @ 115.520
David Kirwan, Engine: Roush 588R, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: ET Drag 26x10.5
1976 Ford Torino Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch: 11.527 @ 117.860
Jim Williams, Engine: 545, Supercharger: zip Turbos: zero Tires: 275/60 MT drag radials
1972 Ford Torino Sport: 11.552 @ 118.120
Chris Marko, Engine: 472, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Ford Torino Brougham: 11.684 @ 114.677
Scott Davis, Engine: 460, Tires: M/T Drag / Moroso fronts
1969 Ford Torino GT Fastback: 11.790 @ 119.900
Paul McLaughlin, Engine: 351 Windsor Stroked to 408ci, Tires: BFG Drag Radial 275-50-15
1970 Ford Torino Cobra: 11.870 @ 116.330
Arnold Tomlinson, Engine: 429 Cobrajet, Tires: 28 10.5 M/T Street ET
1968 Ford Torino GT: 11.966 @ 113.220
Brandon, Engine: 390FE, Tires: Mickey tompson et streets
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport Fastback: 12.134 @ 111.950
1973 Ford Torino sport fastback: 12.849 @ 106.580
Ian O'Connor, Engine: 393 Clevland!, Supercharger: nope Turbos: never Tires: M/T 28x10.5-15
1971 Ford Torino : 12.905 @ 106.700
mike, Engine: 429, Tires: 26x10
2010 Porsche Panamera S: 13.210 @ 109.050
NA, Engine: V8: 400HP, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
1971 Ford Torino Cobra: 13.650 @ 101.600
, Engine: 351 Cleveland .030 Over, Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro's
1972 Ford Torino 4 door: 13.755 @ 91.040
david hoyt, Engine: 351 w, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock street