This item has been shown 14527 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 6.910 @ 201.930
Phil Osborne, Engine: Jim Oddy Built 509 BBC, Supercharger: BDS 14-71 Hi Helix Tires: Goodyear 1490 34.5x17x16
1969 Dodge Dart super bee: 8.500 @ 167.000
casey, Engine: 526 hemi, Tires: goodyear
1968 Dodge Dart : 8.993 @ 147.900
Phil Hudlow, Engine: 400 ci Pontiac, Tires: Goodyear
1969 Dodge Dart custom: 9.150 @ 148.850
Wayne King, Engine: 422ci sb,
1964 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 9.480 @ 141.770
Kenny Schinner, Engine: 425 .060, Tires: 29.5x10.5 Mickey Thompsons
1970 Dodge Dart : 9.816 @ 136.440
Ray Galie, Engine: 440, Tires: Hoosier
1968 Dodge Dart swinger: 9.964 @ 134.360
James, Engine: 499, Tires: 33 x15
1969 Dodge Dart GT: 10.010 @ 135.000
Mike E llebracht, Engine: 447.7, Tires: SLICK
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.040 @ 135.700
David Stillie, Engine: 512, Tires: 10.5x29.5 Hoosier
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.080 @ 131.380
Destry St.Pierre, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: 14x 32 Goodyear
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.185 @ 130.770
Ray, Engine: 440, Tires: Phoenix
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.235 @ 128.490
Ray Galie, Engine: 440,
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.240 @ 130.040
Ray Galie, Engine: dodge,
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.310 @ 127.860
Desrty St.Pierre, Engine: 408, Tires: 32x14x15
1968 Dodge Dart 2dr. sedan: 10.350 @ 131.000
Steve Dutton, Engine: 452, Tires: M/T slick
1968 Dodge Dart 2dr. sedan: 10.410 @ 129.000
Steve Dutton, Engine: 440 + .060, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M/T 31-10.5 W
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.459 @ 129.880
Jim King, Engine: 406 chev, Tires: 28 10.5 15 M/T
28 Dodge Dart dodge: 10.560 @ 125.000
jz, Engine: 452, Tires: mt
1974 Dodge Dart : 10.637 @ 125.650
clarence boldene, Engine: 383, Supercharger: procharger Tires: mickeys
1968 Dodge Dart gt: 10.700 @ 124.000
cale, Engine: 440, Tires: 32 14