This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Ram Pickup SST: 7.090 @ 195.000
Chris Cadotto, Engine: 526 BAE, Supercharger: 14-71 high helix Turbos: supercharged Tires: 10.5W 33
1997 Honda CBR : 8.622 @ 180.721
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.355 @ 142.220
wayne mills, Engine: 998cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: 180
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.523 @ 147.130
wayne mills, Engine: 998cc,
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.540 @ 142.890
2003 Honda CBR 954RR: 9.690 @ 143.660
Russell, Tires: Shinko Hook-up Rear
2001 Honda CBR 929rr: 9.923 @ 141.190
Kurt Thornton, Engine: stock,
2003 Honda CBR 954rr: 9.940 @ 136.000
james hester, Engine: stock, Tires: shinko, front and rear
2000 Honda CBR 929 /954 engine: 9.940 @ 140.150
ryan, Engine: stock,
2003 Honda CBR 954RR: 10.079 @ 135.440
Russell, Engine: Stock, Tires: Shinko Hook-up
2005 Honda CBR F4I: 10.090 @ 135.270
LEA MARTINEZ, Engine: 600cc, Tires: SHINKO SOFT COMPOUND
1975 Dodge Ram Pickup : 10.130 @ 129.890
Kevin Long, Engine: 451 BB, Tires: 16x33
1996 Honda CBR Blackbird: 10.170 @ 138.680
1998 Honda CBR 900RR: 10.200 @ 131.580
Robert Griffith, Engine: 989, Tires: PIRELLI
2005 Honda CBR 1000rr: 10.210 @ 142.970
alanmansell, Engine: stock, Tires: ultra soft shinko
2005 Honda CBR 1000RR: 10.230 @ 139.100
2003 Honda CBR 954 RR Fireblade: 10.277 @ 135.670
Colin, Engine: 954cc, Tires: B/S Battlax 016R
2003 Honda CBR 929 / 954: 10.280 @ 136.350
ryan, Engine: k&n air filter lowerd front straps,
2006 Honda CBR Fireblade: 10.358 @ 134.210
Scot Fitzhugh, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
2005 Honda CBR F4i: 10.371 @ 131.540