This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Holden Commodore VK: 9.270 @ 145.850
Nick Zamagias, Engine: Ls3 416ci, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Goodyear 28x9.0x15
1988 Holden Commodore : 9.930 @ 142.000
Eddie Yilmaz, Engine: 3.3ltr, Tires: 17 incg
1982 Holden Commodore VH GROUP 3: 10.680 @ 126.500
MANUEL M, Engine: HOLDEN 383,
1995 Holden Commodore VR: 10.710 @ 128.300
trent, Engine: 355, Tires: 225/245/35/20
2003 Holden Commodore SV8: 10.765 @ 126.010
Mark H, Engine: 346 LS1, Tires: MT Drag Radials
1996 Holden Commodore calais: 10.938 @ 147.000
john princi, Engine: V6, Supercharger: capa vortex Tires: pirelli p-zeros
2001 Holden Commodore vx ss: 11.280 @ 119.520
Robbie, Engine: 346 ci, Tires: 235/60/15 mt et street
1974 Pontiac Grandville 2DR: 11.590 @ 115.820
Darby, Engine: 461, Tires: 29X15X10
1984 Oldsmobile Hurst : 11.919 @ 113.940
joe dickso, Engine: 455, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: mt et street
2000 Holden Commodore VX Calais Series 1: 12.749 @ 106.760
Scruffy, Engine: LS1, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Pirelli P7
1986 Holden Commodore VK: 12.782 @ 107.440
Frazer O'Reilly, Engine: injected 304 v8, Supercharger: STA under bonnet Turbos: N/A Tires: 235/40/18, 26/10.5/16 et streets
2002 Holden Commodore VX 2 Calais: 13.249 @ 105.410
Vxchev, Engine: LS1, Tires: 235/45/17
1984 Oldsmobile Hurst : 13.511 @ 99.380
Roy, Engine: 358 sbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: hoosier quick time 27x10.5
1969 Oldsmobile Hurst : 13.565 @ 101.700
Russell Small, Engine: 455 Olds, Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT II 235/60/15
2007 Holden Commodore SSv ute: 13.654 @ 102.630
1984 Holden Commodore vk: 14.179 @ 95.070
jack perry, Engine: holden 308,
2002 Nissan Xterra : 14.400 @ 94.000
Denny Hansen, Engine: 3.3L, Supercharger: Factory Eaton M62
2004 Volkswagen Bora 1.8T 180hp: 14.430 @ 96.000
Revil, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Yokohama a. drive
1983 Oldsmobile Hurst : 14.986 @ 93.320
Ely Guess, Engine: 350 Rocket, Tires: 215/15r65
1986 Holden Commodore VL Turbo: 15.030 @ 91.000
Scott, Engine: RB30ET, Turbos: 1 STANDARD