This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Ford Pinto : 9.630 @ 137.890
Jeff Wilson, Engine: Ford 472, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Good Year Eagles
2006 Kawasaki Z750 Z750s: 10.095 @ 131.090
Todd Hopkins, Engine: modified stock lower end, Tires: M/T ET Drag Slick
1977 Ford Pinto : 10.312 @ 136.230
J.D. CRANKS (' EM UP!), Engine: 2976CC 2.3L FORD 4 CYL., Supercharger: NONE BUT THIS SEEMS COOL Turbos: NONE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT Tires: 15X14X32 GOODYEARS
1972 Ford Pinto : 10.884 @ 120.640
Chris Russell, Engine: 331 Stroker, Tires: Hoosers 33/15
1971 Ford Pinto sand bagger: 10.990 @ 103.200
David McLellan, Engine: 460 Ford, 0 0 Tires: 14x32
2005 Kawasaki Z750 S: 11.687 @ 114.790
Axel Th Hr,
1971 Ford Pinto : 12.244 @ 108.610
Jeff Wilson, Engine: 306, Tires: 28 / 10.5 / 15 ET Drags
1978 Ford Pinto Electric: 12.470 @ 104.470
Mike Willmon/Hank Buettner, Engine: Two 9 inch electric motors, Supercharger: none Turbos: nope Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15 Drag Radials
1999 Vauxhall Vectra SRIv6: 15.948 @ 89.590
1998 Vauxhall Vectra GSi: 16.000 @ 89.000
1978 Ford Pinto pony: 16.591 @ 83.940
chris bryce, Engine: 2.3L 4 cyl, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bfgoodrich
2004 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD: 16.700 @ 83.000
1995 Vauxhall Vectra GLSi: 17.407 @ 82.030
Douglas Smith, Engine: 1998cc, Supercharger: nil Turbos: nil
2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS: 17.687 @ 77.820