This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Chevrolet El Camino Pro Street: 6.160 @ 223.000
Randy Walker, Engine: 841, Tires: Goodyear
1979 AMC Spirit : 9.350 @ 143.500
MIKE THERBER, Engine: AMC 401, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: HOOSIER
1980 AMC Spirit AMX: 9.420 @ 143.580
James Landis, Engine: 401, Tires: M/T
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 9.900 @ 138.000
BRIAN PENCE, Engine: 496, Tires: HOOSIER 14.5W,32
1978 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 10.310 @ 136.240
james miller, Engine: 355 cu, Tires: 29.5 -12.5w-15 hoosier
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.420 @ 130.950
Craig Ritchie, Engine: 408, Tires: M/T Et Drags 28x9.0/15
1979 AMC Spirit amc spirit: 10.640 @ 124.000
Randy Booker, Engine: 1970/390, Tires: 28.5/10.5/15
1982 AMC Spirit gt: 10.860 @ 122.000
Corey, Engine: 408 chevy, Tires: MT Drag Slicks
1964 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.902 @ 120.070
John Sapone, Engine: 468,
1983 AMC Spirit GT: 10.916 @ 121.680
Darrel Bible, Engine: AMC 390 bored 20 over, Tires: Goodyear 28x11x15 slicks
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.940 @ 121.000
Ken Reynolds, Engine: 388, Tires: goodyear drag radials
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe: 10.945 @ 131.770
Dads R8, Engine: Stock, Tires: Hoosier R6
1982 Chevrolet El Camino SS: 11.000 @ 118.000
Wheels, Engine: 468,
1980 AMC Spirit : 11.120 @ 114.000
Mike Miller, Engine: 360, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T-Moroso
1979 AMC Spirit Robbie Carrico: 11.170 @ 119.260
2014 Audi R8 V10 Plus: 11.180 @ 122.900
SCD, Engine: 5.2L V10: 550HP,
1982 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.201 @ 117.950
greg, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: Mickys skins& drag radial
1980 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.260 @ 120.450
, Engine: 454, Turbos: n/a Tires: 29x10.5x15
1979 AMC Spirit : 11.280 @ 119.990
Mike Miller, Engine: 360, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T 10X26
2010 Audi R8 5.2 v10 Eurocharged tuned: 11.360 @ 125.250
mo, Engine: v10 5.2, Tires: Toyo r888