This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Plymouth Valiant signet 200: 9.640 @ 141.000
Eric Lautenschleger, Engine: Big Block chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31x16.5x15 et street
1968 Plymouth Valiant smallblock: 9.844 @ 134.040
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.220 @ 133.000
SS, Engine: 440, Tires: ET Drag 10x28
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.500 @ 125.000
Roger Wirthwein, Engine: 340 Stroker, Tires: Hoosier 14.5x32x15
1965 Plymouth Valiant 2 Dr Sedan: 11.180 @ 122.460
Chuck Sorger, Engine: 340, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 28 x 9 x 15 Hoosier slicks
2010 Rossion Q1 : 11.610 @ 125.020
NA, Engine: V6 Twin Turbo: 450HP,
1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp: 11.780 @ 113.770
Brandon Crawley, Engine: 398 cid SB Chevy, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
2008 Saturn Sky Redline: 12.402 @ 111.770
Tommy Kromer, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Stock Tires: M/T ET Street 245/40/18
1976 Plymouth Valiant : 12.900 @ 106.000
Chris M, Engine: 360, Tires: Fleet farm whitewalls
2007 Saturn Sky Redline: 13.058 @ 102.770
, Engine: Stock internal, Turbos: Stock
2009 Saturn Sky Redline: 13.111 @ 102.760
Josh Boito, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street 245
2007 Saturn Sky REDLINE: 13.139 @ 108.180
Eric, Engine: 2.0L LNF, Turbos: Stock Tires: Nitto Motivos
2008 Saturn Sky Redline: 13.433 @ 101.540
Scott MacLean, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock 245/45/18 GY F1's
2008 Saturn Sky Redline: 13.670 @ 100.900
Richard, Tires: 245/40/18 & 275/35/18
2007 Saturn Sky Redline: 14.010 @ 99.910
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 : 14.010 @ 99.320
1993 Mercedes-Benz 400E : 14.200 @ 97.330
400Eric, Engine: 4.2 M119, Tires: Garbage old no name (One blew on way to track!)
2007 Saturn Sky Redline: 14.310 @ 98.310
1993 Mercedes-Benz 400E : 14.830 @ 93.380
Gregg Herlong, Engine: 4.2 L V*, Tires: Street All Weather
1992 Mercedes-Benz 400E : 14.999 @ 93.380
Sam, Tires: 225/50/16