This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Dodge Omni GLH-T gt4094r Turbo: 10.536 @ 129.950
Corby Lines, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: gt4094r
1986 Dodge Omni GLHT: 10.850 @ 131.210
David Rose, Engine: 2.2L 16V DOHC Hybrid, Turbos: Holeset HX35G Tires: 24.5X8.5X15 M&H Racemaster
1985 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.301 @ 117.590
Rocky, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: T04E / T3 Hybrid Tires: 24.5 M&H Slicks
1987 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.560 @ 121.400
Kenny Swafford, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 24.5 x8.0
1986 Dodge Omni : 12.664 @ 0.000
Ismael Rangel, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: m&h 23x7.5 15
1987 Dodge Omni GLHS: 12.857 @ 108.520
Ken Adler, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: stock Tires: 23
1986 Dodge Omni GLHS: 13.234 @ 102.040
Rocky Johnson, Engine: 2.2l Turbo 4Cylinder, Turbos: Single Stock Garrett Tires: 205/50/15 Bridgestone RE730s
1987 Dodge Omni America: 13.300 @ 104.100
Pat Sanderson, Engine: 135cui, Turbos: Garret T3 45 Trim Tires: BF Drag T/A's
1966 Pontiac Strato-Chief 2 DOOR POST: 13.430 @ 101.350
CARL HICKS, Engine: 468 cu in Chevy, Tires: P225/75R-14 ALL SEASON
1985 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo: 14.378 @ 98.330
Marc Young, Engine: 2.2 Turbo 1, Turbos: stock Tires: Michelin XGT-V 205/50/15
2005 Nissan Armada SE 2WD: 14.923 @ 90.840
2006 Nissan Armada se: 15.305 @ 90.000
nick adams, Engine: 5.6 v 8, Supercharger: stock Turbos: stock Tires: good year
2004 Nissan Armada LE: 15.489 @ 88.700
Aaron, Engine: 5.6L V8, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: N/A
2004 Nissan Armada SE: 15.500 @ 88.000
1985 Dodge Omni GLH-T T1 Log: 15.762 @ 87.330
Patrick M, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: 195/50 R15 Street Radial
1986 Dodge Omni GLH: 15.900 @ 89.610
Dustin, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: Garrett T-3 stock Tires: 205/60/15