This item has been shown 1330 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
MAZDASPEED 6 MPS 2.3 MZR TURBO CHARGER STAINESS EXHAUST DOWNPIPE+GASKET/BOLTS
- 100% brand new. Never been tried or installed.
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC mandrel-bent tubing.
- Fast air-flow design, allow the engine run more smooth with deep sound.
- Increases up to 10-15 Horsepower.
- Inlet: Standard 5-Bolt Mazdaspeed6 Flange
- Outlet Sizes: 3.00
- Piping Diameter: 3.00" with Welded Flex Pipe
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion, Bolt and Gasket are Included
- No instructions included. Professional installation is highly recommended.
- 06 / 07 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 2.3L Turbocharged
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$59.98 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$59.98 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$159.98 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Mazda 6 Drag Car: 7.930 @ 187.000
Ed Bergenholtz, Engine: 2.3L Mazda i4 by Golden Eagle Mfg., Supercharger: None Turbos: Garret GT45 Tires: M & H
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.721 @ 146.500
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: 11.381 @ 123.940
Anthony Pannone, Turbos: ATP GTX35R Tires: Conti DWS 215/45/18
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 11.612 @ 119.220
Anthony Pannone, Engine: 2.3l MZR DISI, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: hankook evo V12