This item has been shown 1893 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
MAZDA MX6 FORD PROBE 2.5L V6 DOHC STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST HEADER+GASKET+O2 BUNG
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Full stainless steel header, Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC
- O2 sensor bung insertion, metal gasket and bolts included, Super light weight
- Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
- Inlet / Outlet size: 2" / 2.5"
- Easy direct bolt-on installation, require NO modification
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
- 93 / 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 Mazda MX6 MX-6 2.5LV6 engine only
- 93 / 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 Ford Probe 2.5L V6 Base engine only
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$80.00 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$80.00 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$180.00 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mazda MX6 Coupe: 7.078 @ 196.420
Rocky Rehayem, Engine: 20B Rotary, Turbos: Twin
1991 Ford Probe LS: 8.110 @ 166.000
Fred House, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: JS Single 76mm
1990 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.180 @ 169.000
Matt Faul, Engine: Toyota 2jzge Long block, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: 33x10.5W Rear M/T, 24x3.5 M/T Front
1996 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.746 @ 161.333
Lyle Poxx, Engine: Eslinger 2.3L Ford Block bored 0.080 over, Turbos: Presicion Single 80mm Tires: Goodyear slick 31x14.5
1993 Ford Probe GT: 10.717 @ 133.822
Dan Ciobanu, Engine: 2.5L V6, 24-valve DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett T04 60-1 stage3 Tires: Hoosier 26x9x15
1996 Ford Probe GT T3T4 Turbo: 12.643 @ 116.260
Sean, Engine: KLDE, Turbos: T3T4 Tires: Yokohamas avs es100
1997 Ford Probe GT: 12.965 @ 108.270
Dan Floto Jr, Engine: KL-03 2.5 V-6, Tires: Nitto 555r's
1990 Ford Probe GT: 13.230 @ 113.810
Nick Sgambelluri, Engine: Mazda FE-DOHC, Turbos: GT35r Tires: BFG G-Force t/a KDW II
1989 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.400 @ 113.600
Jerry Chase, Engine: 2.2 liter 12 valve SOHC, Turbos: T3 upgrade Tires: Kumho 711s
1993 Ford Probe GT: 13.550 @ 103.000
MikeB, Engine: KL-03 2.5L V6, Tires: nitto 555R
1990 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 13.600 @ 107.150
(Ryan ),owner Jaahmarr, Engine: never been open, Turbos: kkk Tires: NORMAL STREET TIRES
1991 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.624 @ 109.341
phillip, Turbos: t3/t4e 50t
1988 Mazda MX6 : 13.700 @ 102.600
james williford, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: airesearch t3 hybrid Tires: dragradials bfg
1992 Mazda MX6 LS: 13.819 @ 105.520
AJ, Engine: KLZE, Tires: toyo r888 205/50/r15
1995 Ford Probe ZE: 13.950 @ 98.000
Michael Lyons, Engine: KLZE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: BF Goodwrench GForce TA's
1997 Ford Probe GT: 14.099 @ 97.690
Dan Floto Jr, Engine: KL-ZE JDM 2.5 Dohc V-6, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto 555r's
1993 Ford Probe GT: 14.214 @ 98.000
boner, Engine: 2.5 j-spec, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Nitto 555
1995 Mazda MX6 ls: 14.242 @ 97.610
Alex, Engine: klze, Tires: BFG T/A's
1989 Ford Probe : 14.636 @ 94.950
Brad Kasiske, Engine: 2.2L SOHC Turbo, Turbos: Stock IHI
1993 Ford Probe GT: 14.780 @ 92.020
MikeB, Engine: 2.5L KL03,