This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
MAZDA INTAKE FIBERGLASS HIGH TEMPERATURE HEAT WRAP 50MM X .8MM X 10M WHITE
100% BRAND NEW IN BOX
Header & Exhaust Fiberglass White Heat Wrap
Header Wrap MG Performance reduces under-hood temperatures up to 70% and increases horsepower and fuel efficiency. Manufactured from texturized fiberglass yarns and woven into a strong and flexible wrap with vermiculite coating. Withstands heat up to 2,000℉.
- 50MM X .8MM X 10M (32 Feet Long!)
- Product Is 100% Brand New!
- Performance Fiberglass Insulation Wrap
- Meet or Exceed SAEJ20 Standard
- High Temperature Reinforced with Premium Quality Fabrics
- Protection in high performance situations, our premium Silica Fiber Header Wrap protects up to an astounding 2,000℉.
- Commonly used for headers and exhaust.
- Comes in White
- Lowers engine bay temperatures dramatically, increases horsepower
HOW TO APPLY HEAT WRAPS:
Before installing Header Wrap, soak the entire length of material in water until it's fully saturated. Wrap the wet material around your pipes, remembering to overlap the edges slighty for full coverage. At the ends, secure the wrap with stainless steel cable ties. When your pipes warm up, the moisture will evaporate and the wrap will shrink slightly to form a tight protective seal arount the entire assembly.
The Product is Available in all sizes, please contact us for more information.
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO:
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
8.75% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for 4 Car Option to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 5 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday). If you do not receive our emails, (UPS/FEDEX and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1967 Buick Skylark GS: 9.430 @ 141.220
Andy Brody, Engine: Dart Big M, Tires: M/T ET Front & MT 32x14x15S rear
1978 Buick Skylark : 10.261 @ 131.690
David Wolfe, Engine: Chevy 361, Tires: GoodYear
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 10.764 @ 117.000
Robert Noeken, Engine: 475 Buick Jim Weise Trishieldperf build 10.7 compression, Tires: Toyo 28.0-10.5/15 Drag Slicks
1970 Buick Skylark : 10.821 @ 122.230
ROB GIROUX, Engine: 455, Tires: 29 X 10
1964 Buick Skylark Hardtop: 10.995 @ 125.050
Dwayne Hicks, Engine: 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag (rear)
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 11.050 @ 124.225
Ward, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street 30 x 10.5
1972 Buick Skylark GS: 11.340 @ 121.780
1977 Buick Skylark : 11.380 @ 117.720
jeff lang, Engine: 455, Tires: 28.50 - 10.5
1978 Buick Skylark : 11.848 @ 114.230
Greg Baker, Engine: 272 stage 2 v6,
1979 Buick Skylark : 12.017 @ 111.330
David Gotthardt, Engine: 408 sbc (400sbc +.40), Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT ET street 28x11.50x15
1979 Buick Skylark Custom: 12.050 @ 113.010
jon venstad, Engine: Modified , balanced GM ZZ4, Supercharger: Weiand 144 Tires: 28x11.50x15
1972 Buick Skylark Custom: 12.235 @ 108.450
Chris Glasser, Engine: Buick 455, Tires: P275/60R15 Drag radials
1971 Buick Skylark chevrick: 12.412 @ 112.000
steven salvas, Engine: 383 stroker chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: non Tires: 26x10.5 drag radial bf goodtimes
1977 Buick Skylark 2door coupe / s: 12.530 @ 109.000
Ari Remahl, Engine: 455, Tires: 235/60/16 HOOSIER
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 12.530 @ 106.000
Rick Rife, Engine: 455, Tires: M/T ET STREETS
1986 Ford Sierra Cosworth: 12.534 @ 108.897
S. Markus Johannsson, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Hybrid T34-55 Tires: Hoosier
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 12.650 @ 112.000
1965 Buick Skylark : 12.716 @ 105.010
Kip Hansberry, Engine: 455 buick, Tires: M&H Racemasters G60-15
1998 Lotus Esprit gt3: 12.900 @ 112.000
1997 Suzuki Marauder VZ800: 12.990 @ 97.360
Anthony Chwalek, Engine: 805cc, Tires: Continental TK16/TK17