This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
MAZDA INTAKE FIBERGLASS HIGH TEMPERATURE HEAT WRAP 50MM X .8MM X 10M WHITE
100% BRAND NEW IN BOX
Header & Exhaust Fiberglass White Heat Wrap
Header Wrap MG Performance reduces under-hood temperatures up to 70% and increases horsepower and fuel efficiency. Manufactured from texturized fiberglass yarns and woven into a strong and flexible wrap with vermiculite coating. Withstands heat up to 2,000℉.
- 50MM X .8MM X 10M (32 Feet Long!)
- Product Is 100% Brand New!
- Performance Fiberglass Insulation Wrap
- Meet or Exceed SAEJ20 Standard
- High Temperature Reinforced with Premium Quality Fabrics
- Protection in high performance situations, our premium Silica Fiber Header Wrap protects up to an astounding 2,000℉.
- Commonly used for headers and exhaust.
- Comes in White
- Lowers engine bay temperatures dramatically, increases horsepower
HOW TO APPLY HEAT WRAPS:
Before installing Header Wrap, soak the entire length of material in water until it's fully saturated. Wrap the wet material around your pipes, remembering to overlap the edges slighty for full coverage. At the ends, secure the wrap with stainless steel cable ties. When your pipes warm up, the moisture will evaporate and the wrap will shrink slightly to form a tight protective seal arount the entire assembly.
The Product is Available in all sizes, please contact us for more information.
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO:
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
8.75% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for 4 Car Option to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 5 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday). If you do not receive our emails, (UPS/FEDEX and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Chevrolet El Camino Pro Street: 6.160 @ 223.000
Randy Walker, Engine: 841, Tires: Goodyear
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 9.900 @ 138.000
BRIAN PENCE, Engine: 496, Tires: HOOSIER 14.5W,32
1978 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 10.310 @ 136.240
james miller, Engine: 355 cu, Tires: 29.5 -12.5w-15 hoosier
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.420 @ 130.950
Craig Ritchie, Engine: 408, Tires: M/T Et Drags 28x9.0/15
1964 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.902 @ 120.070
John Sapone, Engine: 468,
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.940 @ 121.000
Ken Reynolds, Engine: 388, Tires: goodyear drag radials
1982 Chevrolet El Camino SS: 11.000 @ 118.000
Wheels, Engine: 468,
1982 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.201 @ 117.950
greg, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: Mickys skins& drag radial
1980 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.260 @ 120.450
, Engine: 454, Turbos: n/a Tires: 29x10.5x15
1971 Chevrolet El Camino GMC Sprint: 11.440 @ 116.400
Javier R, Engine: 496, Tires: REAR 31X16.5
1970 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.760 @ 112.000
cory ralph, Engine: 383, Tires: hoosier 28x10 slicks
1968 Chevrolet El Camino Malibu: 11.803 @ 121.750
Jose Vazquez, Engine: 383 Stroker, Supercharger: Procharger D11SC Tires: 275/50-15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1985 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.820 @ 112.366
Neil Bonaudi, Engine: sbc 60 over, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: drag lites and 27.50x10.0x15 M&H
1965 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.822 @ 112.380
Stan Allan, Engine: 350, Supercharger: B&M 144 Tires: M/T 10x26
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.830 @ 112.030
300, Engine: 383, Tires: 29-12-15
1967 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.920 @ 112.100
Blasco, Engine: 454 big block done .30 over, Tires: MT
1972 Chevrolet El Camino 405 sbc: 11.954 @ 111.780
Gord Esau, Engine: 405 sbc, Tires: M T 275/50 drag radials
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.020 @ 111.580
Andy Edwards, Engine: LQ4 6.0L, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC Tires: Bridgestone 285/70R17
1972 Chevrolet El Camino custom: 12.139 @ 109.990
Gord Esau, Engine: 405 sbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 27 by 11.50 hoosier QT pro
1989 GMC Sierra CK1500 stepside sle: 12.169 @ 110.140
Tom vd Wijden, Engine: GM zz502/502, Tires: Pirelli in the front and Hoosier 325/50/15