This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
MAZDA INTAKE FIBERGLASS HIGH TEMPERATURE HEAT WRAP 50MM X .8MM X 10M WHITE
100% BRAND NEW IN BOX
Header & Exhaust Fiberglass White Heat Wrap
Header Wrap MG Performance reduces under-hood temperatures up to 70% and increases horsepower and fuel efficiency. Manufactured from texturized fiberglass yarns and woven into a strong and flexible wrap with vermiculite coating. Withstands heat up to 2,000℉.
- 50MM X .8MM X 10M (32 Feet Long!)
- Product Is 100% Brand New!
- Performance Fiberglass Insulation Wrap
- Meet or Exceed SAEJ20 Standard
- High Temperature Reinforced with Premium Quality Fabrics
- Protection in high performance situations, our premium Silica Fiber Header Wrap protects up to an astounding 2,000℉.
- Commonly used for headers and exhaust.
- Comes in White
- Lowers engine bay temperatures dramatically, increases horsepower
HOW TO APPLY HEAT WRAPS:
Before installing Header Wrap, soak the entire length of material in water until it's fully saturated. Wrap the wet material around your pipes, remembering to overlap the edges slighty for full coverage. At the ends, secure the wrap with stainless steel cable ties. When your pipes warm up, the moisture will evaporate and the wrap will shrink slightly to form a tight protective seal arount the entire assembly.
The Product is Available in all sizes, please contact us for more information.
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO:
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
8.75% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for 4 Car Option to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 5 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday). If you do not receive our emails, (UPS/FEDEX and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.953 @ 140.750
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1999 Ford F250 Reg Cab: 10.940 @ 126.100
Mike Ontiveros, Engine: 7.3L, Turbos: Compound 366/488
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2000 Ford F250 Reg cab 2 wheel drive: 11.120 @ 128.980
David Lott, Engine: 7.3 Power Stroke, Supercharger: na Turbos: Garrett Tires: 33 15 15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine