This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
MAZDA INTAKE FIBERGLASS HIGH TEMPERATURE HEAT WRAP 50MM X .8MM X 10M WHITE
100% BRAND NEW IN BOX
Header & Exhaust Fiberglass White Heat Wrap
Header Wrap MG Performance reduces under-hood temperatures up to 70% and increases horsepower and fuel efficiency. Manufactured from texturized fiberglass yarns and woven into a strong and flexible wrap with vermiculite coating. Withstands heat up to 2,000℉.
- 50MM X .8MM X 10M (32 Feet Long!)
- Product Is 100% Brand New!
- Performance Fiberglass Insulation Wrap
- Meet or Exceed SAEJ20 Standard
- High Temperature Reinforced with Premium Quality Fabrics
- Protection in high performance situations, our premium Silica Fiber Header Wrap protects up to an astounding 2,000℉.
- Commonly used for headers and exhaust.
- Comes in White
- Lowers engine bay temperatures dramatically, increases horsepower
HOW TO APPLY HEAT WRAPS:
Before installing Header Wrap, soak the entire length of material in water until it's fully saturated. Wrap the wet material around your pipes, remembering to overlap the edges slighty for full coverage. At the ends, secure the wrap with stainless steel cable ties. When your pipes warm up, the moisture will evaporate and the wrap will shrink slightly to form a tight protective seal arount the entire assembly.
The Product is Available in all sizes, please contact us for more information.
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO:
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
8.75% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for 4 Car Option to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 5 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday). If you do not receive our emails, (UPS/FEDEX and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 9.390 @ 139.000
Mr Hipp, Engine: 451ci Chev, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.090 @ 129.478
MrHipp, Engine: sml blk Chevy, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1986 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.319 @ 132.300
David Clark, Engine: small chevy,
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.320 @ 132.000
Jared Bellflower, Engine: 496, Tires: Hoosier Quik Time Pro
1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi: 10.440 @ 128.860
Rob, Engine: G54B, Turbos: T4 Vtrim
1984 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck short bed step side: 11.090 @ 118.000
David Baker, Engine: Buick 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT drag
2004 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado SS: 11.190 @ 121.800
chase g, Engine: 370 ( 6.0 forged everything), Supercharger: Vortech t trim Tires: toyo 305/40/22 street/ mt et street 305/45/18 trac
2003 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 11.240 @ 121.630
Efren 6.0, Engine: Lq9 6.0, Tires: Hoosier slicks 28:10:16
1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi: 11.240 @ 120.000
Phil of da Funk, Engine: G54B, Turbos: PTE 6062 Tires: MT
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado Sportside: 11.823 @ 114.410
Charlie Grech, Engine: 350 Bored .030 Over, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: M/T Slicks 28x15x10.5
1988 Chrysler Conquest TSi: 11.940 @ 115.000
Lower Shores Performance, Engine: G54B, Turbos: 19C
1995 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck C1500 2WD Manual: 12.072 @ 112.903
Jonathan, Engine: 355 SBC (.030 over), Supercharger: not yet anyways...lol Turbos: nope Tires: BFG Radials
1993 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.200 @ 109.000
frank maldanado, Engine: 383,
1991 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.228 @ 111.940
Eric, Engine: 355,
1982 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.250 @ 105.690
brad waldrop, Engine: chevy 355, Tires: 28.0 / 10.5
2005 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck SS Reg Cab: 12.400 @ 112.000
snapper, Engine: 4.8 Vortec, Tires: m/t street sliks
1991 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck SS454: 12.430 @ 107.810
henry cooper, Engine: 454, Tires: 28
2001 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck LS, Daily Driver: 12.680 @ 109.620
DAllAS, Engine: 6.2L (378ci), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Goodyear Eagle 285/50R20
1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi: 12.720 @ 114.000
Greg, Engine: G54B 2614cc Inline-4, Turbos: TD05/6H-20G-1A - ported Tires: 245/45-16 BFG ZR4
1983 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado 4x4: 12.800 @ 112.567
me, Engine: 388 stroker small block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFG Mud Terrain 33x12.5