This item has been shown 0 times.
5.00" X 3.00" Quad Oval Muffler Tip Exhaust Catback Kit For BMW 06-10 M5 V10 E60
Brand New Catback Muffler Exhaust System Product Fit (Make/Model) BMW 2006 - 2010 M5 V10 5.0L E60 Chassis*Remark: Does Not Fit 525i/530i/535i/545i*
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility Item Description & Specification:
Upgrading vehicle’s exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- Item Condition: Brand New
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Inlet/Outlet: TBA.
- 5.00" X 3.00" Quad Oval Muffler Tip
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
- Significant Driving Improvement: Designed for high performance as well as meeting sound level standards & deep throaty tone, Race-Inspired Straight-Thru Design piping for maximum air flow.
- Built to last: This Catback Exhaust System designed and built with Quality & Last for long Life. Properly sized tubing for maximum flow and is finished off with a low restriction racing muffler. Made of the finest material that meets high endurance, light weight, and excellent fit.
- Performance: Improve overall performance, Increase Horsepower and Torque, Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
- This Cat-back Muffler Exhaust System is engineered to fit the follow specific vehicle.
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Remark: Since the item is designated as Racing, Off-Road, Or Show Use Only, We Do Not imply or offer any warranty.
- 1x Catback Exhaust Kit
Hardware (Gasket/Bolts) as Shown in the Picture Above
Q. What is estimated installation time?
A. With all the right tools, the installation takes about two hours.
Q. Is there any negative impact to engine performance?
A. So far we have not received any complaints regarding negative impact to engine performance.
Q. Are there any precautions that should be taken when installing this Cat-Back?
A. Yes. Make sure that there is enough clearance between the bumper and muffler to avoid potential melting of bumper. Another precaution is to ensure that the alignment of catback is correct. We recommend professional installation to avoid potential fitment issues.
MyStoreMaps Counter: Attract Buyers From All Over the World.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution