This item has been shown 66 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
M2 4-2-1 Stainless Header Probe MX6 MX-6 93-97 2.0L 4Cyl FS-DE w/ Downpipe
Part #: M2-TP-092
FIT:Ford Probe / Mazda MX6 96-97 2.0L 4Cyl (FS-DE) MODEL
** We are Authorize M2 Performance USA Distributor **
M2 Stainless Steel Down-pipes/Test-pipeconstructed of 202SS Stainless Steel.With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. Expect an increase in exhaust tone, due to freeing up the exhaust flow and the deletion of the catalytic converter. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)Specifications and Features:- 100% 202SS Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support- TIG-welded for strength and durability- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
- Inlet 1.85", Outlet 2"
- Bulid-in o2 Sensor ports
Please read all our shipping charges, payment terms and store policy carefully before purchasing.
Sales Tax: 9.50% for CA in-state buyer
We do not ship to PO box, APO, FPO, GU, and VI address
Domestic Lower 48 States (HI, AK, PR extra charge)
Canada Ground (Not include Custom/Broker Fee)
Please send us email with full shipping address for shipping charge
- If you have any question, please contact us by using "ASK A QUESTION". we will reply you question in the order which was received.
- Live Support: (Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm PST)
- Buyer take the risk for package(s) lose or damage during transit when package is without insurance. Also Buyer need to report lose or damage to the shipping carriers on their own when package is with insurance.
- We reserve the right to choose best shipping method on all order
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PAY THE sale
Credit Cards and Debit Cards by Phone
- We will only ship to the address shown on Paypal's transaction detail page. Signature require will add for all payment over $250 (NO EXCEPTION)
- We reserved the right to hold your order until payment cleared or confirmed
- To help us provide fast service, we recommended you enter the item number, sale title, correct shipping address when you make your payment.
- Available for US customer only, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. For security reason, item will only ship to the billing address on the card.
ALL import taxes, customs duties, additional charges for customs clearance MUST be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Most of our auto parts are design for US/Canada vehicle. It may fit on foreign vehicles. Please verify with us before purchase. Any purchases without confirmation of fitment will be at your own risk.
** Payment must be made within 5 days after sale ends. Product availability not guaranteed after 5 days and we'll file non-paying buyer to
- We will contact you within 24 hours after sale ended with the invoice and payment instructions (the email address that registered ). If you did not receive our email after 24 hours, please contact us with your item number and sale title.
- If item is defective, please contact to us within 5 days after you received the item. No exchange can be made if after 5 days (NO EXCEPTION).
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, customer must responsible for all shipping charges.
All exchange item must have a RMA# and approved by us.
If you receive a wrong item, please contact us by using the "ASK A QUESTION".
- All the performance parts have to install by Certified mechanic/technician in order to cover by our 90 Days or 1 year warranty. Warranty void if customer installs the parts without certified mechanic/technician instructed.
- Please contact the manufacturer directly for warranty information. For assistance in contacting the manufacturer, please contact us at 626-444-1108
- All returns must be in "BRAND NEW CONDITION" mailed within 14 days from the day you received the item. A 20% restocking must be applied and shipping charge is non-refundable.
- All exchange must have RMA number and approval. We will not accept any returns or exchanges without RMA approval.
- FREE SHIPPING ORDER - shipping charge will be deducted from the amount of your refund if the reason for your return is not the result of our company's error.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mazda MX6 Coupe: 7.078 @ 196.420
Rocky Rehayem, Engine: 20B Rotary, Turbos: Twin
1991 Ford Probe LS: 8.110 @ 166.000
Fred House, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: JS Single 76mm
1990 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.180 @ 169.000
Matt Faul, Engine: Toyota 2jzge Long block, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: 33x10.5W Rear M/T, 24x3.5 M/T Front
1996 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.746 @ 161.333
Lyle Poxx, Engine: Eslinger 2.3L Ford Block bored 0.080 over, Turbos: Presicion Single 80mm Tires: Goodyear slick 31x14.5
1993 Ford Probe GT: 10.717 @ 133.822
Dan Ciobanu, Engine: 2.5L V6, 24-valve DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett T04 60-1 stage3 Tires: Hoosier 26x9x15
2000 Buell M2 : 11.731 @ 112.950
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
2000 Buell M2 : 11.794 @ 112.630
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
1996 Ford Probe GT T3T4 Turbo: 12.643 @ 116.260
Sean, Engine: KLDE, Turbos: T3T4 Tires: Yokohamas avs es100
1997 Ford Probe GT: 12.965 @ 108.270
Dan Floto Jr, Engine: KL-03 2.5 V-6, Tires: Nitto 555r's
1990 Ford Probe GT: 13.230 @ 113.810
Nick Sgambelluri, Engine: Mazda FE-DOHC, Turbos: GT35r Tires: BFG G-Force t/a KDW II
1989 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.400 @ 113.600
Jerry Chase, Engine: 2.2 liter 12 valve SOHC, Turbos: T3 upgrade Tires: Kumho 711s
1993 Ford Probe GT: 13.550 @ 103.000
MikeB, Engine: KL-03 2.5L V6, Tires: nitto 555R
1990 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 13.600 @ 107.150
(Ryan ),owner Jaahmarr, Engine: never been open, Turbos: kkk Tires: NORMAL STREET TIRES
1991 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.624 @ 109.341
phillip, Turbos: t3/t4e 50t
1988 Mazda MX6 : 13.700 @ 102.600
james williford, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: airesearch t3 hybrid Tires: dragradials bfg
1992 Mazda MX6 LS: 13.819 @ 105.520
AJ, Engine: KLZE, Tires: toyo r888 205/50/r15
1995 Ford Probe ZE: 13.950 @ 98.000
Michael Lyons, Engine: KLZE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: BF Goodwrench GForce TA's
1997 Ford Probe GT: 14.099 @ 97.690
Dan Floto Jr, Engine: KL-ZE JDM 2.5 Dohc V-6, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto 555r's
1993 Ford Probe GT: 14.214 @ 98.000
boner, Engine: 2.5 j-spec, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Nitto 555
1995 Mazda MX6 ls: 14.242 @ 97.610
Alex, Engine: klze, Tires: BFG T/A's