This item has been shown 501 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
M2 3pc 6-2-1 Stainless Header Maxima 95-01 3.0L V6 VQ30de w/ Downpipe
Part #: M2-TP-072
FIT:Nissan Maxima 95-01 3.0L V6 (VQ30de)MODEL
** We are Authorize M2 Performance USA Distributor **
M2 Stainless Steel Down-pipes/Test-pipeconstructed of 202SS Stainless Steel.With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. Expect an increase in exhaust tone, due to freeing up the exhaust flow and the deletion of the catalytic converter. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)Specifications and Features:- 100% 202SS Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support- TIG-welded for strength and durability- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
- Outlet: 2 1/8"
- Bulid-in o2 Sensor ports
Please read all our shipping charges, payment terms and store policy carefully before purchasing.
Sales Tax: 9.50% for CA in-state buyer
We do not ship to PO box, APO, FPO, GU, and VI address
Domestic Lower 48 States (HI, AK, PR extra charge)
Canada Ground (Not include Custom/Broker Fee)
Please send us email with full shipping address for shipping charge
- If you have any question, please contact us by using "ASK A QUESTION". we will reply you question in the order which was received.
- Live Support: (Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm PST)
- Buyer take the risk for package(s) lose or damage during transit when package is without insurance. Also Buyer need to report lose or damage to the shipping carriers on their own when package is with insurance.
- We reserve the right to choose best shipping method on all order
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PAY THE sale
Credit Cards and Debit Cards by Phone
- We will only ship to the address shown on Paypal's transaction detail page. Signature require will add for all payment over $250 (NO EXCEPTION)
- We reserved the right to hold your order until payment cleared or confirmed
- To help us provide fast service, we recommended you enter the item number, sale title, correct shipping address when you make your payment.
- Available for US customer only, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. For security reason, item will only ship to the billing address on the card.
ALL import taxes, customs duties, additional charges for customs clearance MUST be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Most of our auto parts are design for US/Canada vehicle. It may fit on foreign vehicles. Please verify with us before purchase. Any purchases without confirmation of fitment will be at your own risk.
** Payment must be made within 5 days after sale ends. Product availability not guaranteed after 5 days and we'll file non-paying buyer to
- We will contact you within 24 hours after sale ended with the invoice and payment instructions (the email address that registered ). If you did not receive our email after 24 hours, please contact us with your item number and sale title.
- If item is defective, please contact to us within 5 days after you received the item. No exchange can be made if after 5 days (NO EXCEPTION).
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, customer must responsible for all shipping charges.
All exchange item must have a RMA# and approved by us.
If you receive a wrong item, please contact us by using the "ASK A QUESTION".
- All the performance parts have to install by Certified mechanic/technician in order to cover by our 90 Days or 1 year warranty. Warranty void if customer installs the parts without certified mechanic/technician instructed.
- Please contact the manufacturer directly for warranty information. For assistance in contacting the manufacturer, please contact us at 626-444-1108
- All returns must be in "BRAND NEW CONDITION" mailed within 14 days from the day you received the item. A 20% restocking must be applied and shipping charge is non-refundable.
- All exchange must have RMA number and approval. We will not accept any returns or exchanges without RMA approval.
- FREE SHIPPING ORDER - shipping charge will be deducted from the amount of your refund if the reason for your return is not the result of our company's error.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Mazda 6 Drag Car: 7.930 @ 187.000
Ed Bergenholtz, Engine: 2.3L Mazda i4 by Golden Eagle Mfg., Supercharger: None Turbos: Garret GT45 Tires: M & H
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE Nitrous Auto: 10.851 @ 125.550
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5 2002 engine swap, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: 11.381 @ 123.940
Anthony Pannone, Turbos: ATP GTX35R Tires: Conti DWS 215/45/18
1998 Nissan Maxima GXE Turbo: 11.495 @ 126.780
Matt P, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: TurboneticsT66 Tires: MT ET 26x10
1999 Nissan Maxima SE TURBO: 11.556 @ 120.130
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35de, Turbos: 67trim t3 stage 5
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 11.612 @ 119.220
Anthony Pannone, Engine: 2.3l MZR DISI, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: hankook evo V12
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1996 Nissan Maxima SE Vortech Supercharger: 11.690 @ 120.490
Matt, Engine: VQ35DE, Supercharger: vortech
2000 Buell M2 : 11.731 @ 112.950
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
1999 Nissan Maxima se Turbo: 11.745 @ 117.160
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: To4r 67trim stage 5 t3 exhaust Tires: 26X9.5X16 hoosiers
1995 Nissan Maxima SE Turbo: 11.761 @ 121.300
Neal Clary, Engine: stock VQ30, Turbos: T61-Ptrim .82A/R Tires: 26x10.5-15 MT ET Street
2000 Buell M2 : 11.794 @ 112.630
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 12.011 @ 113.930
Andrew , Engine: 2.3 MZR, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: Federal SS
1992 Nissan Maxima SE Auto ALL MOTOR: 12.058 @ 114.520
Aaron Kimball - NWP Engineering, Engine: VQ35DE Swap, Tires: MT Slicks 22 inch
2002 Nissan Maxima SE Nitrous Auto: 12.190 @ 111.820
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 12.240 @ 114.270
Anthony Pannone, Engine: 2.3L MZR turbo, Turbos: GT3076 Tires: hankook evo V12
2007 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: 12.263 @ 111.750
Rich Brockman, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Tires: 225 55 17 Conti DWS Extreme
2007 Mazda 6 mazdaspeed6: 12.301 @ 113.200
Jeff Hawkes, Engine: MZR 2.3T, Turbos: stock k04