This item has been shown 1805 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Deluxe Car Vehicle Window Vinyl Film wrap Application installation Tools Kit Set
This is 7in1 DIY set tools for application of vinyl car wraps, it will be the good helper for you!
High quality and durable
Scrape off the bubbles downright under the film
Easy and convenient to use.
Utility knife: high quality precision knives you can get
This window scraper kit is easy and convenient to use
1x small squeegee
1x big squeegee
1x rubber tripped squeegee
1x utility knife
1x Slit knife
1x Plastic-steel knife
1x Rubber roller
- All items will be checked before packing. All items are new and of high quality.
- Item will be shipped within 1 -2 business days upon receipt of payment, excluding weekends and
- Delivery time is about 7-28 business days and it may take up to 8 weeks to some European countries
and South American countries due to strict custom inspection. We ship worldwide.
Delivery Time upon purchase
9– 14 days
Australia, South East Asia and Asia
9– 21 days
United Kingdom, United States and Canada
10 – 28 days
Europe, South America, Middle-East Asia
28 – 56 days
Italy and Brazil (because of strict custom inspection)
- Shipping fee include packing, warehouse, distribution, order handling and processing costs.
- We offer combined shipping discount on Shipping & Handling. Please note that only the sales in
same currency can be combined.
- Please note that some countries will have custom duty or tax for certain items. It is the buyer's
responsibility to pay all endued custom duty or tax. We are not responsible for any custom duty or tax
since our price do not include this charge.
- We accept payment by PayPal ONLY !
- If you do not have Paypal account, please register at (http://www.paypal.com).
- Payment must be received within 7 days after sales ended.
- Please do not offer if you are not intending to buy.
- NO Sales TAX is required
- Please check with your countries VAT or Duty, it is not included in this price.
Warranty & Return
- All sales are final. Serious Buyers only - please do not offer or click "Buy it Now" unless
you are intended on completing it.
- 30-day Warranty with Exchange for defective, malfunctioned, incorrect orparts-
missingitems. Please notify us and simply return the item with all parts and accessories packed and
marked "FOR EXCHANGE" within 14 days of receipt.
- If defective, malfunctioned orparts-missingitems are no longer available, a refund may be
- Refunds are not generally issued. Special situations are examined on a case to case basis.
- In most circumstances, Shipping and Handling fee is non-refundable.
- All returning postage costs will be the responsibility of the buyers under all circumstances.
- Positive response will be automatically left to all buyers once they have paid the item or the
payment transaction is completed.
- We highly appreciate that you can contact with us before you leaving Negative response or Neutral
response. It is because leaving Negative response or Neutral response is never a good way to resolve
problem. We will offer proper arrangement and help to resolve any problem as soon as possible.
- Please contact us through link if you have any questions. We will reply you within 24-
48 hours. Please check you spam mail if no response for 48 hours.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Dragster Front Engine : 5.879 @ 243.185
2001 Dragster Front Engine : 5.879 @ 243.900
Brendan murry, Engine: Chevrolet, Supercharger: 6-71 littelfield Tires: M&H
2006 Dragster Front Engine trouble maker a/fd: 6.749 @ 201.160
kevin sine, Supercharger: littlefield 1071
1948 Dragster Front Engine Fuel Altered Fiat Topolino: 6.885 @ 129.720
Michael Tabacco, Engine: Mopar hemi 511ci, Supercharger: 1471 Tires: Hoosier 34.5x17x16
2006 Dragster Front Engine : 7.024 @ 196.930
Pat Hine, Engine: Chevy, Supercharger: 6-71
2005 Dragster Front Engine A/ND: 7.040 @ 191.830
1969 Dragster Front Engine : 7.267 @ 182.110
Jed Dubach, Engine: injected small block chevy, Tires: goodyear
2004 Dragster Front Engine 23T Altered 115: 7.344 @ 185.070
Marc Sorger, Engine: 408 Big Block Chevy, Supercharger: 671 GMC Tires: Hoosier34.5X17X16
1970 Dragster Front Engine FRONT ENGINE NOSTALG: 7.547 @ 176.050
BOOM BOOM LEONARD, Engine: 377 CU. IN. SMALL BLOCK CHEVY, Tires: GOOD YEAR
1968 Dragster Front Engine Gilmore chassis/Hanna body: 7.570 @ 185.740
Paul Broughton, Engine: Chrysler 354, Supercharger: 6-71 Tires: Goodyear rear/Avon front
2000 Dragster Front Engine : 7.630 @ 170.020
Tammy Fargo, Engine: 370 SBC Iron block, Supercharger: 671unstripped Tires: 33x12x15 Goodyear
1923 Dragster Front Engine 23T-Altered: 8.130 @ 163.000
Doug Hrushka, Engine: 434ci. SBC, Tires: 14x32
1967 Dragster Front Engine slingshot: 8.182 @ 167.920
Bob Hawkins, Engine: Small block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier slicks and front runners
1933 Dragster Front Engine WILLY'S: 8.580 @ 151.000
Steve Duber, Engine: Cheverolet, Supercharger: BDS 871
1932 Dragster Front Engine altered: 8.590 @ 152.090
ray, Engine: 540,
1997 Dragster Front Engine Suncoast 23T Altered: 8.700 @ 149.250
JR Van Osten, Engine: 460 CID Chevy, Tires: Goodyears
1967 Dragster Front Engine jim davis: 8.870 @ 152.000
john stanovich, Engine: 360 sbc, Tires: hoosier 33x12x15 rear, 17x2.25 front
1968 Dragster Front Engine : 9.040 @ 148.220
Larry Hunter, Engine: 383 Chrysler, Tires: 13
1968 Dragster Front Engine : 9.590 @ 140.000
Samuel Scott IV, Engine: Chevy 350, Supercharger: N/A Tires: Hoosier
1960 Dragster Front Engine 4cyl.dragster: 11.000 @ 116.580
Henry Moore, Engine: 32 FORD Cragar OHV, Tires: Bruces recaps