This item has been shown 347 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
pair of front floor mats
one driver's& one passenger mat
Ebonycolor mats; with XLR lettering (in silver)
&V series flagon each mat (as pictured)
*SnapBack Tabsincluded on underside of matfor mat fastening system
Manufactured by LLOYD MATS
Manufacturer of top-of-the-line quality custom made floor mats since 1978
Only applicable to2006& 2007Cadillac XLR-V
Manufactured from a computerized pattern for an exact fit
OFFICIAL LICENSED GM PRODUCT
General Motors Trademark Logos Licensed To Lloyd Design Corporation
Silky Smooth Texture & High Quality At A Value Price
- Velourtex starts with a high quality nylon yarn (20 oz./sq. yard)tufted into a silky smooth texture, similar to late model original equipment floor mats, but with a heavier more dense carpet face.
- The multi-layer backing is designed to maintain the mat shape and provide protection for your original carpet. This is the same backing system as Lloyd's higher priced mats and features the non-skid rubber TractionBac™.
- 5/16" pile height - provides soft texture and anoutstanding appearance.
- Velourtex mats include factory compatible anchoring devices, to keep mats firmly in place for safe operation of your vehicle.
- Velourtex mats are covered by a five year factory warranty.
Please allow approx.7-14 days for delivery after receipt of payment
One week delivery time to Southern California; up to two weeks to East Coast
After package ships from the factory, I will email with the exact delivery day & tracking number.
USA Shipping is via UPS or FedEx Ground.
Calculated cost is actual shipping fee per zip code based on4.5pound package weight.
Shippingto Canadais via USPS Priority Mail International.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express
credit card payments can be acceptedover thephone
PayPal payments can be accepted on-line.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.635 @ 111.720
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.669 @ 108.960
2007 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.710 @ 112.310
NA, Engine: Supercharged DOHC V8, Tires: Pirelli Euphori Run Flat
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 13.010 @ 110.110
NA, Tires: Pirelli Eufori
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 13.110 @ 107.810
2007 Honda FIT Sport Turbo: 15.503 @ 93.370
Marcus Chin, Turbos: T1R turbo Tires: Yokohama S-drive
2007 Honda FIT sport: 15.844 @ 84.350
juan perez, Tires: dunlop
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 15.897 @ 86.186
SOHCFIT, Engine: L15A1, Tires: 205/50/15
2011 Honda FIT Sport: 16.500 @ 83.000
et, Engine: SOHC 16-valve inline-4, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 7000 A/S 185/55R-16 23H
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 16.730 @ 80.820
pavel, Engine: 1.5L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 205/45/17
2007 Honda FIT Base: 16.900 @ 78.254
2007 Honda FIT Sport: 17.810 @ 78.010