Lamborghini Diablo Secondary Catbypass Pipes for Sale
This item has been shown 15 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Lamborghini Diablo (Shorty) Secondary Cat-bypass Pipes
- Fits all Diablo cars
- T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing.
- Features 3/8” thick 304 water jet cut flanges
- Save 19 pounds over stock cats.
- Secondary cat-bypass pipes are a direct replacement for the restrictive factory
cats and improve power and sports car sound.
- Increased power and better throttle response throughout
the entire RPM band.
- Fits all Diablos worldwide.
- Dramatic and incredible improvement in sports car sound.
- No check engine light
- Standard flat rate shipping in the continental US
- world wide shipping available please contact us for overseas shipping rates.
secondary catbypass pipes are manufactured with pride in the USA. They
are made from only the best 304 stainless steel 2.5” tubing, mandrel
bent and Tig welded construction ensure longevity and durability.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Lamborghini Diablo Twin Supercharged: 10.770 @ 135.780
DT, Supercharger: Twin Supercharged
1993 Lamborghini Diablo SV: 10.970 @ 133.000
n?a, Engine: 5.7l 48-valve v-12,
1995 Lamborghini Diablo SE: 12.120 @ 124.120
1995 Lamborghini Diablo VT: 13.200 @ 112.500