This item has been shown 20 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM TURBO 18"x12x3" BAR&PLATE FMIC FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER KIT
ITEM SKU: ITCL-5005
Universal Lightweight Aluminum Bar-and-Plate Front-Mount Intercooler
When the charged air enters the end tank, it travels through the tubes of an Intercooler, in which the heat is transferred via fins, where cooler ambient air passes over the tubes. This mechanism further removes heat from air before exiting the opposite end tank and routing to the engine.
Bar and Plate Intercooler functions identically to the Tube and Fin Core, with the exception that, charged air travels through its rectangular shaped passages, which have more surface area; thus, improves cooling effect and power of the charged air. The advantage of this type of intercoolers is that, since the bar and plate core affords up to 35% larger surface area for cooling, a physically smaller intercooler can be used and still retains the cooling efficiency of a larger tube and fin design. This is important for a builder who has a vehicle with a compact opening in the front of it or when there are immovable obstructions present.
High Performance Bar and Plate Turbo Racing Design
Made of High Quality T-6061 Aluminum Durable Material
Helps Reducing Engine Inlet Temperature
Allow More Horsepower at the Same Boost Level and Even More Power at the Higher Boost Level
Intercooler Size: 18.00" (L) X 12.00" (H) X 3.00"(W)
Core Size: 11.00" (L) X 12.00" (H) X 3.00"(W)
Inlet/ Outlet: 3.25"/ 3.25
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Intercooler as Shown Above ONLY
Universally Fits Any Vehicle and Turbo Project
Please measure the area where the intercooler is planned to mount on to see if the dimension of this item fits the allotted space
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Volkswagen Rabbit gl: 10.760 @ 128.800
allen mcdonough, Engine: 1.8l 8v cross flow, Turbos: 60-1 hifi stage 5 hotside Tires: m&h 24.5/8.5 13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.454 @ 129.920
aaron crossley, Engine: 20vBT Audi 1.8T, Turbos: GT3582R w/ .82A/R Tires: MT 24.5 x 9 front, M&H 24 x 3.6 rear
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.478 @ 125.240
Drew Schaeffer, Engine: 1.8 20v, Supercharger: no Turbos: yes Tires: 24.5
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GL: 11.870 @ 122.000
Jeovany Duron, Engine: 1880 ABA Block, Turbos: Garrett m11 Tires: MH 24.5 8.5 r13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.960 @ 126.000
Martijn van Bakel, Engine: 1,8L 20v, Supercharger: - Turbos: GT30R Tires: M/T drag radial 23
1977 Volkswagen Rabbit : 12.202 @ 109.000
Eric Kossob, Jason Perkins, Joshua Perkins, Engine: 2032cc, 8V, Tires: M&H Dragmasters 22x8x13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 12.420 @ 107.000
José Carvalho, Engine: Audi 20V Normal Aspiration, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M&H 26/8.5/13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit CL: 13.035 @ 111.300
Kevin Schueler, Engine: 1,8l 16VG60, Supercharger: Tuned G60-Charger Tires: 195 45 15 Toyo Roxes
1986 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 13.402 @ 102.088
Karl Macaskey, Engine: 1.8, Tires: Nitto 555R
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit S: 13.630 @ 102.120
John Bistro, Engine: 2.5 liter, Turbos: T3/T4
1997 Buick Riviera : 13.951 @ 97.970
Dave Urbs, Engine: Stock V6, Supercharger: Stock Supercharger
1998 Buick Riviera : 13.966 @ 99.280
Aaron Searles, Engine: 3.8L V6 Series II (L67), Supercharger: stock Eaton M90 (gen III) Turbos: none Tires: Firestone FireHawk Wide Oval
1996 Buick Riviera : 14.906 @ 93.250
Anthony Lischio, Engine: L67, Supercharger: Ported Gen III M90 Tires: BFG Traction T/As
1970 Mini 1275 : 14.921 @ 91.360
Tero Grönfors, Engine: 1380, Tires: Yokohama a008 165/70 R 10
1993 Mini 1275 Sprite: 14.980 @ 100.630
Grant, Engine: 1275, Tires: yoko A359
1974 Mini 1275 COOPER: 15.100 @ 100.810
MUSTAAQ, Engine: 1275, Tires: GOOD YEAR
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit s: 15.552 @ 88.720
easycheese, Engine: 2.5,
1994 Chevrolet Suburban : 15.660 @ 87.090
Eric Takushi, Engine: 350, Tires: BFG Comp TA HR
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit : 15.869 @ 87.460
Ryan Strassburg, Engine: 2.5L, Tires: Stock (ContGripPro)
2000 Chevrolet Suburban : 15.990 @ 91.000
richard banks, Engine: 5.3,