This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Thank you for stopping by!We specialize in automotive aftermarket installations and iPod/iPhone integration for both OEM and aftermarket radios. Please add us to your list of favorite sellers and visit often. Have any questions and/or comments?Our customer service team is ready to help.
This fixed-price listing includes theiSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)with a vehicle-specific wire harness.
When it was first introduced in late 2007, theiSimple Media GateWay (PXAMG)was the first interface to utilize a car’s built-in satellite radio connection to provide music from an iPod or iPhone, as well as library browsing by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls.
TheiSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)is the ultimate in-car iPod/iPhone audio integration solution for select vehicles. Each vehicle-specificiSimple Media GateWay (PXAMG)kit provides a seamless connection between your iPod/iPhone and the factory-installed radio, offering crystal-clear music through satellite-ready radios in selected cars, trucks and SUVs.
Even though many people have the knowledge to accomplish this installation, for your vehicle's security and safety, we always recommend installation be done by aprofessional or a certified technician.
- iSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)Interface
- Auxiliary audio input cable (left/right RCA and 3.5mm mini jack)
- PGHTY1 & PGHTY1B vehicle specific wiring harnesses
- Installation Manual
***Additional vehicles may be compatible but not listed, please contact us for more details.***
- Only compatible with factory-installed radios. This will not work with aftermarket radios.
- Radiomustbe XM-ready and/or capable. You don't need to be subscribed to XM or to have XM turned on, but the factory radiomustbe XM ready.
- Radio musthave an "AM-SAT" or "SAT" button to be compatible.
- Radios that have a "RADIO" button are notcompatible.
- Notcompatible in2009& up vehicles that have an "XM" logo printed on the face of the radio. These radios have an internal Satellite tuner and are notcompatible. All other factory radios without this logo that have an "AM-SAT" or "SAT" button are compatible.
- Lexus vehicles with Satellite Radio (subscribed or not), the Satellite tuner has to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for theiSimple Media GatewayInterface to work correctly. You willloseuse of your Satellite radio.
- Radios equipped with a USB input are notcompatible.
- Supports (2) Audio Inputs: One input is for your iPod/iPhone and the other input is an auxiliary (Left/Right RCA and/or 3.5mm mini jack), which can be used by another MP3 player, Android phone, game console, portable DVD player, laptop, etc.
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact: This Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace your factory radio, maintaining your vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money: Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio: A direct connection to your factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from your iPod/iPhone and many other portable media devices. This direct connection eliminates the need for those noisy FM modulated solutions, and also provides battery charging on all dockable iPod/iPhone models.The secondary input (Left/Right RCA and/or 3.5mm mini jack) can be used with other portable audio devices. There isnocharging capability via these secondary auxiliary connections.
- Enables iPod features and functions from the iPod and the Radio: iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio. You get Playlist and Library browsing through your standard radio controls. You also get Song/Artist information on your radio display.
- Works with Multiple Applications: USB connection (cablenotincluded) allows theGatewayto be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications. Firmware updates are done by clickinghere.
Optional Add-ons for the Gateway (PXAMG):
TheiSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)interface isexpandable. Do you wish to add Bluetooth support to your vehicle? Perhaps Satellite radio support or HD radio support? We have you covered!
- Bluetooth: TheiSimple ISBT21Bluetooth kit is an add on module for theiSimple GateWay (PXAMG)that lets youreceiveor place calls through your radio.Clickherefor further details.
- HD Radio: Want to make your AM station sound like FM and your FM station sound like a CD? Then you need theiSimple HDRT HD Radio Tuner. TheiSimple HDRT HD radio Tunerprovides reception of both analog and digital radio content, including HD2/HD3 multicast channels.Clickherefor further details.
iPod/iPhone Compatibility Notes:
IPod Classic (All)
iPod Touch (1,2,3,4thGen.)
Important: In order to use this with Apple's new iPhone 5, you need an additional adapter. You can purchase the lightning-to-30pin Adapter (pictured below) over at Apple by clickinghere.
This is a general guide on how to install theiSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)interface. Your specific vehicle may differ from the one in the video. Please review our listing or compatibility, variations and additional installation notes.
Upon request, with your purchase, we will e-mail you a diagram that shows how to remove the factory radio (if available). This is what most consider the hardest part of the installation. We encourage all installations be done by a professional or certified technician.If you have any questions or concerns with the product please feel free to contact us atAsk Seller a Questionso we can assist with any technical or customer support to resolve any issues.Vehicles NOT made for the U.S. market are not compatible and are not guaranteed.Visit our store to see our wide variety of vehicle audio and only accept credit card payments and e-checks throughPayPal.We do not accept credit cards directly. We do not accept escrow payments.
ShippingWe offer shipping discounts on combined purchases for eligible items.Products purchased before 2:00pm EST Monday through Friday will ship same day all other purchases after 2:00pm EST,Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays will ship the next business day.
International ShippingShipping insurance is already included with shipping and handling cost. If any international customs charges, taxes,import duties or any other import/export charge apply they must be taken care by buyer.
Customer ServiceTo initiate the return process, the buyer must contact us within 60 days after receiving the items. A return approval number (RMA#) will be provided to the buyer, which will be use for the returning of the items. Packages received without the return approval number will not be accepted. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Buyer will be responsible for the return shipping charges, both to and from buyer. For more information, please contact us by using the link on this sale: Ask Seller a Question. Our hours of operations are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, 8:00am EST to 4:00pm EST. Weekends 9:00am EST to 1:00pm EST.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Mercury Comet 2 door: 8.934 @ 150.130
Rick Porter, Engine: 351 Windsor (all motor), Tires: MT 32x14
2010 Yamaha V Max : 9.813 @ 137.610
Brett Horton, Engine: Internal Stock,
2009 Yamaha V Max : 9.870 @ 138.000
Mark Bastinck, Engine: 1670 cc (stock), Tires: 240/18 Conti Race attack
1985 Yamaha V Max : 9.940 @ 135.330
Sean Porter, Engine: 1500,
2009 Yamaha V Max 1679cc: 10.269 @ 130.530
Qtip, Engine: 1679, Tires: Shinko 003 180/55-18
2000 Yamaha V Max : 10.534 @ 129.920
thadd stevens, Engine: 1428cc,
1997 Yamaha V Max : 10.609 @ 130.815
Rix Lewis, Engine: 1200cc, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: stock
1972 Mercury Comet : 10.793 @ 123.320
Matthew Bong, Engine: ford , Tires: 29x10x15 slicks
1990 Yamaha V Max : 10.800 @ 125.000
John Warren, Engine: 1198, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Dunlop
2009 Yamaha V Max : 10.863 @ 130.200
1962 Mercury Comet : 10.920 @ 132.560
koty sanders, Engine: stock 223 straight six, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1994 Yamaha V Max 1260: 10.930 @ 122.940
Joe Jon, Engine: 1260, Tires: AVON VENOM 120 AND 170
1999 Yamaha V Max : 10.980 @ 121.000
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals, Tires: 170/60 Metzler
1999 Yamaha V Max : 11.040 @ 122.970
1994 Yamaha V Max Vmax: 11.050 @ 120.220
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals - 1198cc, Tires: Stock Size Tires
1997 Yamaha V Max : 11.330 @ 119.700
Erik, Engine: 1200cc, Tires: Metzeler ME880
1985 Yamaha V Max : 11.481 @ 115.910
1973 Mercury Comet : 11.520 @ 115.000
Rick Cooper, Engine: 306, Tires: 275 Mickey Radial Pro
1989 Yamaha V Max VMX 1200: 11.621 @ 115.216
1988 Yamaha V Max VMX1200: 11.640 @ 115.780
Rusty, Engine: 1200cc,