This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Thank you for stopping by!We specialize in automotive aftermarket installations and iPod/iPhone integration for both OEM and aftermarket radios. Please add us to your list of favorite sellers and visit often. Have any questions and/or comments?Our customer service team is ready to help.
This fixed-price listing includes theiSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)with a vehicle-specific wire harness.
When it was first introduced in late 2007, theiSimple Media GateWay (PXAMG)was the first interface to utilize a car’s built-in satellite radio connection to provide music from an iPod or iPhone, as well as library browsing by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls.
TheiSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)is the ultimate in-car iPod/iPhone audio integration solution for select vehicles. Each vehicle-specificiSimple Media GateWay (PXAMG)kit provides a seamless connection between your iPod/iPhone and the factory-installed radio, offering crystal-clear music through satellite-ready radios in selected cars, trucks and SUVs.
Even though many people have the knowledge to accomplish this installation, for your vehicle's security and safety, we always recommend installation be done by aprofessional or a certified technician.
- iSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)Interface
- Auxiliary audio input cable (left/right RCA and 3.5mm mini jack)
- PGHTY1& PGHTY1B vehicle specific wiring harnesses
- Installation Manual
***Additional vehicles may be compatible but not listed, please contact us for more details.***
- Only compatible with factory-installed radios. This will not work with aftermarket radios.
- Radiomustbe XM-ready and/or capable. You don't need to be subscribed to XM or to have XM turned on, but the factory radiomustbe XM ready.
- Radio musthave an "AM-SAT" or "SAT" button to be compatible.
- Radios that have a "RADIO" button are notcompatible.
- Notcompatible in2009& up vehicles that have an "XM" logo printed on the face of the radio. These radios have an internal Satellite tuner and are notcompatible. All other factory radios without this logo that have an "AM-SAT" or "SAT" button are compatible.
- Lexus vehicles with Satellite Radio (subscribed or not), the Satellite tuner has to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for theiSimple Media GatewayInterface to work correctly. You willloseuse of your Satellite radio.
- Radios equipped with a USB input are notcompatible.
- Supports (2) Audio Inputs: One input is for your iPod/iPhone and the other input is an auxiliary (Left/Right RCA and/or 3.5mm mini jack), which can be used by another MP3 player, Android phone, game console, portable DVD player, laptop, etc.
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact: This Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace your factory radio, maintaining your vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money: Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio: A direct connection to your factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from your iPod/iPhone and many other portable media devices. This direct connection eliminates the need for those noisy FM modulated solutions, and also provides battery charging on all dockable iPod/iPhone models.The secondary input (Left/Right RCA and/or 3.5mm mini jack) can be used with other portable audio devices. There isnocharging capability via these secondary auxiliary connections.
- Enables iPod features and functions from the iPod and the Radio: iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio. You get Playlist and Library browsing through your standard radio controls. You also get Song/Artist information on your radio display.
- Works with Multiple Applications: USB connection (cablenotincluded) allows theGatewayto be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications. Firmware updates are done by clickinghere.
Optional Add-ons for the Gateway (PXAMG):
TheiSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)interface isexpandable. Do you wish to add Bluetooth support to your vehicle? Perhaps Satellite radio support or HD radio support? We have you covered!
- Bluetooth: TheiSimple ISBT21Bluetooth kit is an add on module for theiSimple GateWay (PXAMG)that lets youreceiveor place calls through your radio.Clickherefor further details.
- HD Radio: Want to make your AM station sound like FM and your FM station sound like a CD? Then you need theiSimple HDRT HD Radio Tuner. TheiSimple HDRT HD radio Tunerprovides reception of both analog and digital radio content, including HD2/HD3 multicast channels.Clickherefor further details.
- Satellite Radio: If you want to add Sirius Satellite radio to your vehicle, clickherefor further details.
iPod/iPhone Compatibility Notes:
IPod Classic (All)
iPod Touch (1,2,3,4thGen.)
Important: In order to use this with Apple's new iPhone 5, you need an additional adapter. You can purchase the lightning-to-30pin Adapter (pictured below) over at Apple by clickinghere.
This is a general guide on how to install theiSimple Media Gateway (PXAMG)interface. Your specific vehicle may differ from the one in the video. Please review our listing or compatibility, variations and additional installation notes.
***Additional vehicles may be compatible but not listed, please contact seller for more details.***Additional Notes
Upon request, with your purchase, we will e-mail you a diagram that shows how to remove the factory radio (if available). This is what most consider the hardest part of the installation. We encourage all installations be done by a professional or certified technician.If you have any questions or concerns with the product please feel free to contact us atAsk Seller a Questionso we can assist with any technical or customer support to resolve any issues.Vehicles NOT made for the U.S. market are not compatible and are not guaranteed.Visit our store to see our wide variety of vehicle audio and only accept credit card payments and e-checks throughPayPal.We do not accept credit cards directly. We do not accept escrow payments.
ShippingWe offer shipping discounts on combined purchases for eligible items.Products purchased before 2:00pm EST Monday through Friday will ship same day all other purchases after 2:00pm EST,Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays will ship the next business day.
International ShippingShipping insurance is already included with shipping and handling cost. If any international customs charges, taxes,import duties or any other import/export charge apply they must be taken care by buyer.
Customer ServiceTo initiate the return process, the buyer must contact us within 60 days after receiving the items. A return approval number (RMA#) will be provided to the buyer, which will be use for the returning of the items. Packages received without the return approval number will not be accepted. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Buyer will be responsible for the return shipping charges, both to and from buyer. For more information, please contact us by using the link on this sale: Ask Seller a Question. Our hours of operations are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, 8:00am EST to 4:00pm EST. Weekends 9:00am EST to 1:00pm EST.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 6.250 @ 227.800
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 526 KB Olds, Supercharger: PSI-C Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle : 7.071 @ 200.620
Doug Holmes, Engine: 604 Big Block Chevy, Turbos: twin 88 mm thumpers Tires: Hoosier 17 x 34.5 x 16
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Drag Pak: 7.852 @ 176.510
Brent Hughes, Engine: 449ci Arrington alum, Turbos: twin T67 Tires: 295/65/15 MT DRs
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Doorslammer: 7.869 @ 172.540
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 454, Supercharger: 8-71 Littlefield Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 8.210 @ 146.340
Justin Mexia, Engine: 454, Supercharger: weiand 8-71 Tires: Mikey Thompson ET slicks
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Bone Stock Motor: 8.546 @ 156.197
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 Naturally Aspirated: 8.690 @ 154.620
Patrick Chabaud, Engine: Naarden Prepped, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle : 8.730 @ 158.000
Joe, Engine: 540 BBC, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 8.838 @ 151.870
Brad Gott, Turbos: nope Tires: Shinko
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Et bike: 8.920 @ 149.150
Zach Roose, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T 7
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle : 8.954 @ 154.000
Dave Hodgman, Engine: 540ci, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: 30x13.5x15
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 8.956 @ 157.900
Farmer Rog, Engine: 1352cc, stock,
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.003 @ 151.220
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu: 9.020 @ 147.360
John Wilson, Engine: 440 sbc, Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.039 @ 148.100
Ray DeAngelis, Engine: 540, Tires: 16X32 goodyear
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.046 @ 150.410
Brad Gott, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T Shootout
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.072 @ 137.720
Brad Gott, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: M/T Dot
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Nitrous: 9.092 @ 149.500
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.098 @ 149.950
Brad Gott, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Mickey Thompson DOT
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.109 @ 148.410