This item has been shown 70 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Click an Image to Enlarge
Kooks 6905-57 Long Tube Headers 1-7/8" SS Charger Challenger 300C 5.7L 2009-2012
Brand: KOOKS HEADERS
Our Part Number: K04690557
Part Number: 6905-57
Headers, Full Length, Stainless Steel, Natural, 1-7/8 in. Primary
Tube,3 in. Collector, Chrysler, Dodge, Charger, Challenger, 300C,
5.7L, 2009-2012, Pair.
Kooks has been building quality
headers for more than 50 years. Get "kookin" with Kooks. Kooks builds all
of their parts to the highest standard and when you receive these headers
you will see that immediately. Their full length headers are precision
built from your choice of 18-gauge steel or T-304 stainless steel and are
ready to install with the included hardware and gaskets. These Kooks long
tube headers can optimize exhaust scavenging and increase power. These
tuned headers are available for most popular
2009-2012 Dodge Challenger 5.7L
2009-2012 Dodge Charger
5.7LNotes: Includes O2 extensions. Kooks headers must be used with
Kooks intermediate pipes
- Domestic Shipping - Please see the Shipping and Payments tab above.
- We normally ship your order within 2 business days.
- Wecannot ship to Post Office boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Wecannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Guam.
- We will automatically sendyou the tracking number as soon as we ship.
- International Shipping - The shipping and handling fee for this item is displayed under the Shipping and Payment tab above. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We charge sales tax in Maryland (6%).
Returns & Help
- Returns accepted within 14 days and a 20% restocking fee applies.
- Must be in new, resellable condition.
- Please contact us at 301-420-2727 or use the "Ask a question"button in the listing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.700 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 11.092 @ 124.680
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: Arrington 426 8.8 comp, Supercharger: Paxton novi 1500 Tires: hoosier slicks 28x10x17
1970 Dodge Challenger : 11.214 @ 118.940
Bob Utes, Engine: 440+.040 @ 10:1, Tires: BFGs front - M/T radial rear