This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Keyless Entry System Generation IV built for your Mercedes-Benz E-Class W124 (1986-1995) fits:
- 200D, 230E, 250TD, 260E
- 300D, 300E, 300CE, 300TE, 300TD
- E300, E320
- Fits Both Right Hand (RH) and Left Hand (LH) models
Call Now..... 1 (914) 210-1900
- Remote keyless entry.
- Connects to MB vacuum pump directly.
- Detailed Installation CD manual.
- Anti-Scan technology.
- Heavy duty flip key remotes.***
- Code learning technology.
- Remote car finder.
- 3 Remote auxiliary outputs (+/-).
- Parking light flash.Siren output.
- Blue LED status indicator.
- On-board relays.
- One year warranty.
- Technical support.
- Proudly made in theU.S.A.
- Keyless Unit.
- 2 Flip key remotes with MB key blanks***
- Installation kit.
- Blue LED.
- Installation CD manual.
- Wiring harness.
Product Overview: This 4th Generation system has been modified and upgraded to protect and add value to your Mercedes-Benzvehicle. You will get to enjoy the keyless entry feature. It allows you to lock/ unlock the doors and trunk with a push of a button using the stylish flip key remotes. Parking light flash, siren output, and LEDfor visual confirmation and protection. It hasthree auxiliary outputs for optional remote control accessories as well as factory alarm activation.
The best part about this system is that it connects directly to your MB vacuum pump for easy installation, and takes the load off the key lock cylinder links, which are known to break often.
***The key blanks will need to be cut atan automotive locksmith to match your Benz key. Our locksmith can cut these keys for ($39.95 for 2 keys). For other questions please feel free to contact us.
***Earlier models built before 1984 might require a 2-wire door lock actuator to be installed inside the driver's door. We do offer another keyless entry system part number MB3500K2 complete with the actuator.
This is an aftermarket system built for yourMercedes-Benz vehicle. United Auto Securityis not affiliated with MBUSA.
Why should you buy a United Auto Security product
- We specialize in BMW and Mercedes-Benz vehicles only.
- We stand behind our products to insure you are 100% satisfied.
- Each United Auto Security product is built to outperform the factory system.
- Furthermore, the Generation IV system is our latest technology. We listened to previous customers and learned from mistakes to build a better, tougher, good looking, and more secure system to serve your needs.
- Installation manuals are updated regularly to avoid any confusion and save your time.
- All our systems come with Technical Support, One Year Warranty, and best of all 14-Days Money Back Guarantee.
Please note that this is just an overview of the installation process and that the manual will walk you step-by-step in more details....
Locate the factory vacuum pump - usually located under the rear seat, in the front passenger's side footwell, or inside the trunk.
- Cut the Green wire from the round plug in half and connect the White wire to the Green wire (pump side) using the supplied connector.
- Connect the White/Black wire to the Green wire (switch side) using the supplied connector.
- Connect the Black wire to a Ground.
- Connect the Red wire to a +12V constant (usually Red/Blue wire) using the supplied connector.
You canhere. The system should lock and unlock the doors and the trunk at this point.For more features .....
- Connect the 2 Brown wires to the left and right parking light wires (usually Grey/White and Grey) using the supplied connectors.
- Connect the Green to the factory alarm (arm) wire, and the Blue to the factory alarm (disarm) wire, connect the Red/Black or Pink wire to the trunk release wire if available.
© Copyright 2013-2016 United Auto Security
Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 10.584 @ 127.990
James Miller, Engine: Mopar Gen III Aluminum 7.5L 460 N/A, Tires: M&H 390/40/17
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.317 @ 125.690
Ryan, Engine: stock 6.1, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: hoosiers
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 twin GTX28: 11.380 @ 129.940
Aeroforce Tech (Todd), Engine: 392, Turbos: twin GTX28 Tires: Nitto 555
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.515 @ 122.412
Anthony Morales, Engine: 6.1 Liter, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: Nitto 305 45 18 DR
1991 Audi 200 20v: 11.940 @ 115.110
Nick Sgambelluri, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Garrett GT3076r Tires: General UHP 225-45-17
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger: 12.100 @ 116.000
Matt Crader, Engine: 6.1 HEMI, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS 2300 Tires: M/T ET streets
2006 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8 NX Nitrous Kit With Maximizer 2: 12.281 @ 116.580
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Nitrous: 12.288 @ 114.233
Dan, Engine: 6.1L,
2005 Chrysler 300 Hemi c: 12.341 @ 110.330
Carol, Tires: drag radial
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.446 @ 113.560
klove, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier D06 DRAG SLICK 275/50-17
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.497 @ 113.690
Brute SRT, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.560 @ 111.500
2006 Chrysler 300 srt8: 12.591 @ 111.660
vince, Engine: hemi 6.1, Tires: 275/40/17 hoosier
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.603 @ 110.640
Robert P, Engine: 6.1L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Nitto 305/45/18 Drag Radials
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.639 @ 111.620
Illegal Machine, Engine: 6.4L V8,
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.720 @ 110.470
Aeroforce, Engine: stock, Tires: stk
2005 Chrysler 300 300C 5.7: 12.730 @ 106.190
Hemi~C~, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials
2005 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8 magnaflow: 12.734 @ 110.680
2007 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.777 @ 110.710
Morgan Hall, Engine: 6.1L, Tires: 275/40ZR20 Toyo Proxes 4
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.800 @ 110.880
Illegal Machine, Engine: 392 Hemi,