This item has been shown 995 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL
HID Conversion kit
SHIPPED FROM USA!
All Kits are 100% New!
Instock Ready to Ship!
We Expediate ship from the USA!!
Lowest Buy It Now/Shipped price Guaranteed!!
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOUR PAYMENT!!!
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST "SIZE OF A CREDIT CARD!!!"
- LESS THAN 0.2% Failure rate!!
100% water proof, weather proof and vibration proof!
Best performance guaranteed for the lowest price without sacrificing the product quality!
No restocking fee for replacements!
100% plug and play, install in 15min and no cutting or modifying for most cars
The installation is reversable, so you can take it off and put it on another car!
100% digital ballast with CPU regulating the voltage so there is no damage to your car!
All products are inspected and tested by our certified technicians before shipping!
We replace any failure and malfunction free of charge!
This hid kit will last 10x longer than your halogen and use 1/2 the power!
The capsule is precisely aligned maintaining the same focus as the halogen with 3 times more light
The HID bulbs will fit exactly the same as you halogen!
This kit will include everything you need to convert your halogen into True hid like the luxury cars
- Certification: E-Mark and ISO9001
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Voltage: 85 +/- 17V
- Luminous Flux: 3200
- Ballast Construction: Internal Igniter
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working Current (steady state): 3.5A nom
- Ignition Voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
- Lamp Frequency: 450Hz
Bulb type and color offered You need to specify (When making paypal payment) one of each of the following (BULB TYPE: and COLOR TEMPERATURE:)
- BULB TYPE: H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H6m , H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: 3000K (Golden Yellow), 5000K (OEM White), 6000K (Diamond White), 8000K (Iceberg blue), 10000K (Brilliant Blue), 12000K (Exotic Violet), 30000K (Pink Violet)
- Xenon HID bulbs x 2
- SUPER SLIM Digital Electronic Ballast x 2
- Wiring and Connectors x 2
- Manual and Warranty Card x 1
- Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape
- Straps x 1 pack
Payment and Shipping
- Please include your Telephone number and bulb type and color temperature when you make the payment with paypal!!
- We use expedited shipment, the item will be shipped within 24 business hours and it will arrive in about 2-3 business days (Any missing of required information will delay the shipment)
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOU PAYMENT!!!
- Replacement will be free for defective item returned within 90 days, buyer pay shipping to us
- After receiving defective item, we will test it and either issue a refund of make replacement
- offer with confidence!
Packaging are subject to change without Notification
Created by Blackthorne ver. 18.104.22.168
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Kawasaki Motorcycle Top Gas: 8.340 @ 157.900
Tony Webster, Engine: 1428 KZ, 0 Turbos: 1 Tires: Mickey Thompson
1984 Kawasaki Motorcycle Ninja 900 body Custom FRP: 8.551 @ 151.760
Kevin Askew, Engine: 1075cc Z1000, Tires: M/T & Goodyear
1972 AMC Javelin SST: 8.855 @ 159.570
Lon Schultz, Engine: 408 inch small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson E/T Street
1970 AMC Javelin SST: 9.527 @ 141.600
Hate, Engine: AMC 390, Tires: GoodYear 14x32x15
2004 Holden VY commodore ss: 9.816 @ 140.990
Jerry Tsipiras, Engine: ls-1 346, Turbos: single turbo Tires: 28/9.0 M/T
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle kz 1000: 9.900 @ 125.990
paul '' painter'' meacham, Engine: 1170 cc, Supercharger: .............. Turbos: ........... Tires: f. avon r.goodyear..7 in
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle 78 kz: 9.900 @ 146.000
painter meachamnone yet, Engine: pace 1170, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle kz 1000: 9.900 @ 148.000
painter, Engine: pace 1170, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1976 Kawasaki Motorcycle H1 (500cc): 10.090 @ 129.000
Jeff Anzaldua, Engine: 500cc H1 Heavily Ported!!, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 6.5 inch drag slick
1994 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZZR: 10.210 @ 134.750
James Ogg, Engine: 600cc jeted, Tires: mich zr tires
2001 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZX-9R: 10.250 @ 140.080
Mr. J, Engine: stock 899cc motor, Tires: 190/50-17 (rear)
1972 AMC Javelin amx: 10.400 @ 130.000
jerry morse, Engine: sbc 377, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 31.5
1972 AMC Javelin : 10.400 @ 130.000
2004 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZX-6R: 10.965 @ 125.500
Adam Woodring, Engine: all stock 636cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2002 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZZR1200: 11.080 @ 128.400
scott rising, Tires: pilot road 2
1968 AMC Javelin SST: 11.452 @ 119.800
Hate, Engine: AMC 390, Tires: MH 275/60-15
1971 AMC Javelin SST: 11.830 @ 113.866
Lou Fontaine, Engine: 401(.30 over), Tires: McCreary/front. MT Slicks/rear
1974 AMC Javelin : 11.949 @ 114.600
F. Carpio, Engine: 401 AMC, Tires: MT ET Drags
2003 Holden VY SS: 12.970 @ 105.840
peter, Engine: 5.7 ls1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 235/4018 nangkang
1988 Kawasaki Motorcycle GT750 (KZ750 shaft): 13.376 @ 101.030
Jim Holbrook, Engine: 750cc Kawa, all stock,