This item has been shown 691 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL
HID Conversion kit
SHIPPED FROM USA!
All Kits are 100% New!
Instock Ready to Ship!
We Expediate ship from the USA!!
Lowest Buy It Now/Shipped price Guaranteed!!
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOUR PAYMENT!!!
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST "SIZE OF A CREDIT CARD!!!"
- LESS THAN 0.2% Failure rate!!
100% water proof, weather proof and vibration proof!
Best performance guaranteed for the lowest price without sacrificing the product quality!
No restocking fee for replacements!
100% plug and play, install in 15min and no cutting or modifying for most cars
The installation is reversable, so you can take it off and put it on another car!
100% digital ballast with CPU regulating the voltage so there is no damage to your car!
All products are inspected and tested by our certified technicians before shipping!
We replace any failure and malfunction free of charge!
This hid kit will last 10x longer than your halogen and use 1/2 the power!
The capsule is precisely aligned maintaining the same focus as the halogen with 3 times more light
The HID bulbs will fit exactly the same as you halogen!
This kit will include everything you need to convert your halogen into True hid like the luxury cars
- Certification: E-Mark and ISO9001
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Voltage: 85 +/- 17V
- Luminous Flux: 3200
- Ballast Construction: Internal Igniter
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working Current (steady state): 3.5A nom
- Ignition Voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
- Lamp Frequency: 450Hz
Bulb type and color offered You need to specify (When making paypal payment) one of each of the following (BULB TYPE: and COLOR TEMPERATURE:)
- BULB TYPE: H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H6m , H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: 3000K (Golden Yellow), 5000K (OEM White), 6000K (Diamond White), 8000K (Iceberg blue), 10000K (Brilliant Blue), 12000K (Exotic Violet), 30000K (Pink Violet)
- Xenon HID bulbs x 2
- SUPER SLIM Digital Electronic Ballast x 2
- Wiring and Connectors x 2
- Manual and Warranty Card x 1
- Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape
- Straps x 1 pack
Payment and Shipping
- Please include your Telephone number and bulb type and color temperature when you make the payment with paypal!!
- We use expedited shipment, the item will be shipped within 24 business hours and it will arrive in about 2-3 business days (Any missing of required information will delay the shipment)
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOU PAYMENT!!!
- Replacement will be free for defective item returned within 90 days, buyer pay shipping to us
- After receiving defective item, we will test it and either issue a refund of make replacement
- offer with confidence!
Packaging are subject to change without Notification
Created by Blackthorne ver. 220.127.116.11
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air pro mod: 6.520 @ 218.330
Bruce Micetich, Engine: 526 ci alan johnson pontiac, Supercharger: 14-71 SSI F rotor Tires: mickey thompson
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Pro Mod: 6.750 @ 211.000
Dave Jackson, Engine: 526 AJ, Supercharger: 1471 Hi Helix Tires: 34.5
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air : 7.951 @ 182.930
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: Hoosier
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Sedan: 8.134 @ 169.830
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: M/T 10.5W
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 210: 8.183 @ 165.580
Tim Harper, Engine: 522 BBC, Supercharger: Procharger F-2 Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro 31X18.50
1980 Jeep CJ 7: 8.630 @ 153.000
Greg Zoetmulder, Engine: 406 sbc, Supercharger: F2 Procharger Tires: M/T ET streets
2005 Jeep CJ : 8.880 @ 155.000
Michael Harrigan, Engine: Alcohol Inj. 468 B.B. Chevy, Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air hardtop: 9.320 @ 145.000
Berny Corscadden, Engine: Big Block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 9.780 @ 139.600
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 dr: 9.885 @ 133.490
Mike, Engine: 406, Tires: 33X18.5 ET Street
1963 Chevrolet Bel Air Sedan: 9.950 @ 146.500
Matt Pereira, Engine: 283, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Front: 27 Dia by 7 wide: Rear29 dia by 10 wide
1974 Jeep CJ CJ-6: 10.638 @ 127.150
Bill Landry, Engine: 427 Chev,
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.700 @ 127.000
Tom Shideler, Engine: 454, Tires: hoosier
1986 Jeep CJ CJ-7: 10.860 @ 118.870
Mark, Engine: SBC,
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.920 @ 121.820
Travis Horton, Engine: Real 409,
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 150 2dr post: 11.176 @ 117.890
Dustin Knowles, Engine: 468 BBC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: goodyear racing slicks
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door Post: 11.385 @ 118.660
Doug Mill, Engine: 408ci small block - Built by Dale Green at DG Machine, Auburn, WA, Tires: M/T ET Streets - 11.50x15
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air sports sedan: 11.600 @ 120.200
sean, Engine: sbc 406, Tires: m/t et street
1978 Jeep CJ 7: 11.669 @ 112.330
Fuzz Scheid, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: 33 x 10.5 hoosier
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 DR SEDAN: 11.911 @ 113.250
Bob Evans, Engine: 383, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT P235/60-15 DRAG RADIALS