This item has been shown 776 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL
HID Conversion kit
SHIPPED FROM USA!
All Kits are 100% New!
Instock Ready to Ship!
We Expediate ship from the USA!!
Lowest Buy It Now/Shipped price Guaranteed!!
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOUR PAYMENT!!!
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST "SIZE OF A CREDIT CARD!!!"
- LESS THAN 0.2% Failure rate!!
100% water proof, weather proof and vibration proof!
Best performance guaranteed for the lowest price without sacrificing the product quality!
No restocking fee for replacements!
100% plug and play, install in 15min and no cutting or modifying for most cars
The installation is reversable, so you can take it off and put it on another car!
100% digital ballast with CPU regulating the voltage so there is no damage to your car!
All products are inspected and tested by our certified technicians before shipping!
We replace any failure and malfunction free of charge!
This hid kit will last 10x longer than your halogen and use 1/2 the power!
The capsule is precisely aligned maintaining the same focus as the halogen with 3 times more light
The HID bulbs will fit exactly the same as you halogen!
This kit will include everything you need to convert your halogen into True hid like the luxury cars
- Certification: E-Mark and ISO9001
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Voltage: 85 +/- 17V
- Luminous Flux: 3200
- Ballast Construction: Internal Igniter
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working Current (steady state): 3.5A nom
- Ignition Voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
- Lamp Frequency: 450Hz
Bulb type and color offered You need to specify (When making paypal payment) one of each of the following (BULB TYPE: and COLOR TEMPERATURE:)
- BULB TYPE: H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H6m , H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: 3000K (Golden Yellow), 5000K (OEM White), 6000K (Diamond White), 8000K (Iceberg blue), 10000K (Brilliant Blue), 12000K (Exotic Violet), 30000K (Pink Violet)
- Xenon HID bulbs x 2
- SUPER SLIM Digital Electronic Ballast x 2
- Wiring and Connectors x 2
- Manual and Warranty Card x 1
- Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape
- Straps x 1 pack
Payment and Shipping
- Please include your Telephone number and bulb type and color temperature when you make the payment with paypal!!
- We use expedited shipment, the item will be shipped within 24 business hours and it will arrive in about 2-3 business days (Any missing of required information will delay the shipment)
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOU PAYMENT!!!
- Replacement will be free for defective item returned within 90 days, buyer pay shipping to us
- After receiving defective item, we will test it and either issue a refund of make replacement
- offer with confidence!
Packaging are subject to change without Notification
Created by Blackthorne ver. 18.104.22.168
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo: 10.760 @ 135.440
JR, Engine: Porsche 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single Tires: Michelins
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera: 11.460 @ 118.000
M.R., Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: twin t3/t4 Tires: bf goodrich
2005 Porsche 911 997 Carrera S VF-E Supercharged: 11.680 @ 116.170
D. Sleat, Engine: 3.8L F6, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-Trim Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
90 Volvo 240 DL : 11.950 @ 135.000
kapono, Engine: rb26dett, Turbos: 2 Tires: big
2007 Porsche 911 GT3: 12.010 @ 118.020
2013 Porsche 911 S: 12.010 @ 116.790
TTF, Engine: 3.8L H6: 400HP,
2012 Porsche 911 991 Carrera S: 12.012 @ 116.790
991, Engine: Flat 6: 400HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.030 @ 115.070
kouzman, Tires: Michelin Super Sport
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S Coupe: 12.310 @ 114.810
1999 Porsche 911 996 C2: 12.360 @ 116.450
PJ Alexandre, Engine: 3.6L swap, Tires: Hoosier R6
2000 Porsche 911 : 12.388 @ 114.050
2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS: 12.410 @ 116.020
NA, Engine: flat-6, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera: 12.510 @ 113.030
NA, Engine: Flat 6 345HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.510 @ 113.020
NA, Engine: Flat-6, 385HP,
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S: 12.610 @ 112.210
1990 Porsche 911 964 cabriolet: 12.669 @ 112.670
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera: 12.810 @ 109.100
2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.910 @ 108.710
2002 Porsche 911 Carrera: 13.123 @ 106.280
2007 Porsche 911 S 997: 13.146 @ 107.420