This item has been shown 4 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
K&N 33-2224 FIAT Multipla Replacement Air FilterSKU:33-2224MSRP:$59.02Note: K&N is required to collect sales tax on sales to most US states.
DESCRIPTIONK&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty™ and will be THE LAST AIR FILTER YOUR VEHICLE WILL EVER NEED. [MORE]
SPECIFICATIONSProduct Style: Panel Air Filter
Height: 1.125 in (29 mm)
Outside Length: 9 in (229 mm)
Outside Width: 7.438 in (189 mm)
Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.06 oz (31 ml)
Weight: 0.76 lb (0.35 kg)
Product Box Length: 7.72 in (196 mm)
Product Box Width: 1.75 in (44 mm)
Product Box Height: 9.69 in (246 mm)
VEHICLE APPLICATIONS2008 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
2008 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
2007 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
2007 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
2006 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
2006 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
2005 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
2005 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
2004 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
2004 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
2003 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
2003 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
2002 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
2002 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
2001 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
2001 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
2000 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
2000 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
1999 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
1999 FIAT MULTIPLA 1.9L L4 DSL - All
Select a link below for more information on our other great products!Replacement FiltersUniversal Air FiltersOil FiltersAir Intake KitsPerformance Products
By offerding on / purchasing an item, you are noting your acceptance of the following terms and conditions: Product Information
- The products sold in the K and N sales store have been classified as new, unless otherwise noted in the listing.
- Products may vary slightly from the pictures.
- K and N sales accepts PayPal in addition to MasterCard and Visa cards with US billing addresses.
- Credit cards issued by banks outside the US are unlikely to support the Address Verification System (AVS). Cards which do not support billing address validation by AVS are not accepted.
- K and N sales will apply sales tax during checkout for all sales in all states with sales tax, based on the delivery address.
- K and N sales has presence in all 50 states and therefore has NEXUS in all 50 states. Most states in which we have NEXUS require us to collect sales tax based on the individual state's statute.
- Please note that, while resellers are welcome to purchase from our site, we cannot process reseller tax id certificates. If so desired, please contact us to receive K and N's tax id - needed for reimbursement from your respective state.
- State sales taxes will be calculated based on the shipping address entered at time of checkout.
Shipping, Handling and Insurance
- We only ship to the United States (50 states and D.C. ONLY - No US territories). We cannot deliver to PO Boxes, APO, or FPO.
- At time of checkout the appropriate shipping charges (if any) will then be added to your order. Ground shipping is free for all items over $10.
- Most orders will ship within one business day.
- Upon shipment, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email, which will include your UPS Shipment Tracking Number. You can use this number to track the status of your package online.
- NOTE: Aerosol products (including part numbers 99-5000, 99-0504 and 99-0516) cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska due to shipping restrictions.
Return Policy If your package arrives damaged, save all packaging material for UPS inspection. Please call our customer service department as soon as possible at 800-218-5181 or 951-826-4000 to report the damage and we will schedule a reshipment. We must submit your claim to UPS within 3 days. UPS will inspect and pick up the damaged merchandise and return it to K&N. K&N will accept returns for exchange or refund as long as the item is unused and a return authorization number has been issued. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization number. No collect shipments will be accepted. Returns, other than those that are due to a factory defect are subject to a restocking fee. If you have a return, please call our customer service department at 800-858-3333 or 951-826-4000 to obtain a return authorization number. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded. All refunds will be credited to the credit card or PayPal account used in the transaction. Properly pack, insure, and ship your return by ground prepaid. We will refund your return ground shipping charges if the reason for the return is due to our mistake.LIMITED WARRANTY K&N O/E Replacement Air Filters and Air Intake Systems purchased from Authorized Dealers, including K and N sales, are backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty when used primarily on paved roads and on vehicles for which they were designed. If one of these products ever fails to provide complete satisfaction, K&N will replace it. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY
Any K&N product used for 1: any type of racing or competition; 2: any off-road use, custom or modified applications; 3: any off-road or dual sport motorcycle/ ATV use; or 4: any illegal highway use, marine, or industrial applications. All K&N Air Filters not covered by our million mile warranty are warranted against defective materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase with no mileage limitation. This includes K&N Air Filters sold for ATV's and off-highway or dual-purpose motorcycles. INCORRECT CLEANING OR USE VOIDS WARRANTY
K&N Air Filters should be cleaned every 50,000 miles for normal highway use, more often in dusty conditions. Cleaning should be done with K&N cleaner and air filter oil (or comparable air filter cleaner and oil). Use of compressed air, or chemicals not specifically designed to clean and re-oil cotton air filters (i.e. gasoline, transmission fluid, motor oil, lightweight oil, or diesel fuel) will void the warranty. Any damaged, abused or modified K&N Air Filters will not be warranted. REPLACEMENT
Any K&N product returned to K&N will need a Return Goods Authorization number and must be sent at customers' expense along with proof of purchase. Call K&N at 1-800-858-3333 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization.EXTENT OF WARRANTY
Any defective K&N Air Filter properly returned to K&N will be replaced. K&N reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly complied with. In the event that the terms are not complied with, K&N shall be under no obligation to honor this warranty. K&N will not be responsible for any indirect, consequential, special, contingent, or other damages.See www.KNFilters.com/warranty.htm for more information.
Liability Limit IN NO EVENT SHALL K AND N sales OR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS, offerS PLACED ON , 'S SERVICES OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES WAS, OR COULD HAVE BEEN, KNOWN. THE LIABILITY OF K AND N sales AND ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND SUPPLIERS, AND THE RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT PURCHASED HEREUNDER, AND (B) $100. response K and N sales will submit response on buyers upon successful checkout completion. In cases where buyers fail to pay for their items, K and N sales will initiate 's "Non-Paying buyer" process. Customer Service
- Please be sure to read the title and entire description carefully; most of the time you can find the answer in the title or description
- Most questions can be answered immediately through the K&N Filters web site.
- If you still need to contact our customer service directly, please submit your inquiry to us via messaging. Please mention that your question has to do with an listing and provide as many details as possible.
- Our customer service hours are Monday through Friday 6 am - 4:30 pm Pacific. You may expect to receive a response to your inquiry within 48 hours
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Acura RSX Type-S: 11.408 @ 114.760
Robert Ingles, Engine: K20A2, Turbos: Precision SC6176 Tires: 24.5x8.5 M&H Slicks
2005 Acura RSX type s: 11.674 @ 117.420
Jason Shifflett, Engine: k20a4, Turbos: hks gt2835 Tires: toyo proxes tr1
2003 Acura RSX type s: 12.800 @ 110.000
Joe Rohinsky, Engine: K20A2, Supercharger: none Turbos: Greddy Tires: Azenis 215/55/16
2004 Acura RSX TYPE-S: 13.100 @ 100.000
LOUIS-MATHIEU LAMIRANDE, Engine: K20A2, Tires: M/T
2002 Acura RSX Type S Comptech Supercharger: 13.100 @ 115.110
JPSlick, Engine: K20A2, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: Kuhmo MX 245/45
2004 Acura RSX Type-s: 13.106 @ 100.890
Louis-Mathieu Lamirande, Engine: k20a2, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSONS
2006 Acura RSX TypeS Turbo: 13.224 @ 106.840
Johnny Simon, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Mitsubishi T517z Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
2002 Acura RSX type-s: 13.310 @ 109.300
Andrew Becker, Engine: 2.0L, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: PARADA spec-2
2002 Acura RSX Type-S GReddy Turbo: 13.355 @ 109.170
Claudio Francisco, Engine: K20A2, Turbos: GReddy kit Tires: Hoosier drag radials
2005 Acura RSX Type S: 13.572 @ 106.260
Jarryd Dang, Tires: Falken Azenis RT-615
2002 Acura RSX S: 13.583 @ 108.110
Claudio Francisco, Engine: K20A2 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC, Turbos: GReddy kit Tires: 225/45R-17 Toyo T1-S
2004 Acura RSX Type-s: 13.736 @ 101.290
Chris McQuay, Engine: 2.0L, Tires: Advan a032r's
2006 Acura RSX Type-S: 13.767 @ 102.430
Kyle Wolff, Engine: stock k20z1, Tires: hoosier drag radial
2002 Acura RSX S: 13.804 @ 101.260
Chris Prus, Engine: K20A@, Tires: BFG KDW2 245/45/17
2002 Acura RSX Type S: 13.833 @ 103.220
Reuben Adan, Engine: k20a2, Tires: 205/55/16 Falken Azeni Sports
2003 Acura RSX RSX-S: 13.840 @ 106.000
Speed Racer, Engine: K20A2, Tires: Falcon
2002 Acura RSX Type S: 13.852 @ 100.400
Jeramy Kindle, Engine: K20A2 2.0 Liter, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
2002 Acura RSX Rsx-s: 13.905 @ 101.760
Chris P, Engine: k20a2,
2002 Acura RSX type-s: 13.976 @ 101.370
Max C., Engine: K20A2 with 176 000 miles (282 000km), Tires: falken fk 452
2003 Acura RSX Type-S: 13.994 @ 99.110
Charles Murphy, Engine: K20A2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Falken Azenis