This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Jetta Cabrio VW 2.0L L4 Front Exhaust Down Pipe w/ gaskets Kit Set
This Front Exhaust Pipe (Down Pipe) is just what you need to get your VW running great again!
Direct Fit Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets
- fits between the exhaust manifold and catalytic converter
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1HM253087B, 1HM253087D, 1HM 253 087 B, 1HM 253 087 D
- 6 Bolt flange
- Dual Pipe (with flex sections)
- 3 Bolt flange (floating)
- single pipe
- O2 Sensor
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits only the following VW engines as listed in vehicle descriptions:
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
This direct fit exhaust pipe is a great replacement and is a good value compared to a dealer part!
- 1997-02 VW Cabrio Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA)
- 1996 VW Cabrio Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA) (From VIN 009187)
- 1999 VW Golf Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA)
- 1996 VW Golf Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA) (From VIN 027026)
- 1997-98 VW Golf Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA)
- 1999 VW Jetta Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA) (To VIN 245000)
- 1997-98 VW Jetta Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA)
- 1996 VW Jetta Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA) (From VIN 027026)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Gli: 12.615 @ 112.000
Álvaro torrado, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: Master power
2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 12.898 @ 97.580
Mike Hague, Engine: 2.0 4 cyl, Turbos: Neuspeed
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.200 @ 106.540
jon, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Turbos: T3/T4 60trim Tires: street
1997 Volkswagen Jetta : 13.220 @ 104.850
Sam Barker, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Supercharger: VORTECH V1-S Tires: M/T Slicks 22-8-15
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.410 @ 106.300
David Hess, Engine: 2.8 VR6, Tires: kuhmo 712 supra
2014 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.520 @ 98.980
Hernan Velez, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
2001 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 Turbo: 13.578 @ 100.080
Kyle Close, Engine: Fully Built VR6, Turbos: PTE 6265 Tires: Toyo Proxes 4 235/25/17
1991 Volkswagen Jetta VR6: 13.656 @ 99.769
Dominick Vincent, Engine: VR6 swap, Tires: 22x8x15.0
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Gls: 13.892 @ 102.130
Tom Topham, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: K04-001 Tires: Bfg drag radial
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 13.927 @ 104.470
evan, Engine: stock, Turbos: STOCK Tires: sumitomo htrz3
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.947 @ 102.770
Derek, Engine: Stock, Turbos: K04-20 Tires: 225/40r18 Michelin Pilot
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 14.100 @ 101.000
Neel Mehra, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: K03 Tires: DRAG RADIALS
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 1.8T: 14.113 @ 97.950
Luke, Engine: 1.8T 4cyl, Turbos: Stock K03 Sport Tires: 225/45/17 Bridgestone All-Season
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg: 14.271 @ 100.023
Mike Jason, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: k03 Tires: toyo proxes 4
2001 Volkswagen Jetta wolfsberg: 14.316 @ 100.440
Devin thomas, Engine: 1.8L 20 valve AWW, Turbos: KKK03 stock Tires: toyo winter tires
1998 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 14.381 @ 95.570
Jason, Engine: VR6 2.8l, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: BFG 205/50/15 DR
2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 1.8t 4 Speed Auto: 14.406 @ 95.700
Brian, Turbos: KKK K03s Tires: stocker 195/65/15s
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg: 14.422 @ 97.490
Jordan Stowe, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: k03 sport
2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLI VR6 N/A: 14.440 @ 95.960
John keating, Engine: 24v vr6,