This item has been shown 14931 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold & Gasket Kit for Grand Cherokee Wrangler 4.0L
- 2 bolt flange
- Direct replacement
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Stainless Steel
Gasket Kit which includes the following items:
- (1) Exhaust manifold gasket - Fits between exhaust manifold and cylinder head
- (1) Exhaust pipe flange gasket - Fits between front exhaust pipe and exhaust manifold.
- (2) Bolts, w/ (2) nuts & (4) washers - Hardware to attach front exhaust pipe to exhaust manifold.
- 1991-99 Jeep Cherokee Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold & Gasket Kit for L6 4.0L
- 1991-92 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold & Gasket Kit for L6 4.0L
- 1993-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold & Gasket Kit for L6 4.0L
- 1997-99 Jeep Wrangler Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold & Gasket Kit for L6 4.0L
- 1991-95 Jeep Wrangler Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold & Gasket Kit for L6 4.0L
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo: 8.961 @ 152.970
Martin Blair, Engine: 440- .030 = 499 ci, Tires: 15x18.5 Hoiser quick time pros
2001 Jeep Wrangler : 10.250 @ 132.300
Jeff, Engine: Chevy RamJet 502, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 35
1994 Jeep Wrangler Yj: 10.360 @ 125.800
Clint Olson, Engine: Small block chevy, Tires: M/T ET street
1993 Jeep Wrangler School Project: 11.190 @ 114.000
School Project, Engine: 454, Tires: 32 x 14 Drag Slicks
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ: 11.710 @ 109.200
Mark Shelby, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 11.900 @ 107.000
Clint Olson, Engine: 383,
1985 Jeep Cherokee : 12.509 @ 105.890
Linh Do, Engine: 350, Tires: 28 X 12.5 M/T
1995 Jeep Cherokee XJ-R: 12.989 @ 100.020
Greg Stewart, Engine: 4.0L w/ 243k miles, Turbos: 50 trim T3/T4
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 13.100 @ 101.100
Lee, Engine: Chevy 350, Tires: MT street radial 295x55x15, Dunlop 165x60x15
1998 Jeep Cherokee : 13.230 @ 100.000
Starlin Evans jr (Lee), Engine: 4.0,
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 13.910 @ 89.720
Jeremy Covell, Engine: 4.0L, Turbos: TDO4H-15G ( FROM VOLVO 850) Tires: 30.5 X 9.5 X 15 GOODYEAR
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 14.200 @ 97.100
Vince, Engine: 4.0 242 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock at track 32
1989 Jeep Cherokee xj limited: 14.589 @ 94.200
glenn wall, Engine: 4.0l inline 6 bored to 4.5, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: nitto drag radials
1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo: 14.630 @ 94.400
Dino Savva, Engine: 4.6L Stroker, 0 0 Tires: 225/70R15H
1994 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 straight 6: 14.731 @ 91.190
russ s, Engine: i-6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: skinnys up frt m/t ET streets
1997 Jeep Wrangler wrangler: 14.792 @ 84.250
Tim, Engine: 4.0, Tires: michelin
1992 Jeep Cherokee sport: 14.924 @ 93.000
Joey Houser, Engine: 4.0L IL 6, Tires: Arizonian
1989 Jeep Cherokee limited 4x4: 14.930 @ 95.600
glenn wall, Engine: straight 6 bored to 4.5L,
1998 Jeep Cherokee sport : 15.020 @ 91.000
Gabriel Rivera, Engine: 4.0L inline 6,
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 15.198 @ 84.000
Neal G., Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 33x13.5X15 SS LTB offroad, 27