This item has been shown 1588 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Jeep SUV Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender Switch 56026779 19022006 NEW
Fits Jeeps with Single Wire Sensor
For Vehicles with Oil Pressure Gauge or Warning Light Depending on your application
Direct replacement for OE # 56026779, 19022006, C-1818, 425373
- 1992-02 Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V10 8.0L V10 (8th Vin Digit E)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1994-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V8 5.2L V8 (8th Vin Digit Y)
- 1993-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1965 Ford Falcon Sprint: 8.140 @ 165.000
Vinnie Porcelli, Engine: 351 windsor by Headwinds, Tires: Mickey Thompson 32-14-15
1964 Ford Falcon futura: 9.124 @ 148.863
Tony Rabito, Engine: 454 sbf, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T
2009 Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo: 10.031 @ 142.120
Matt, Engine: 4.0 ltr Barra inline 6, Turbos: MTA900 Tires: MT 275/40/17
1965 Ford Falcon Futura: 10.158 @ 129.960
Rodney Houze, Engine: 454 chevy, Tires: Hoosier 32/14.5/15
1984 Ford Falcon xe: 10.160 @ 133.000
john colaidis, Engine: 4lt, Turbos: gt42 Tires: slicks
1992 Ford Falcon xd: 10.360 @ 128.000
mark l, Engine: 351ci clevland, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1984 Ford Falcon xe esp: 10.560 @ 129.780
john colaidis, Engine: 4lt, Turbos: gt42 Tires: mickey thomson et streets
1967 Ford Falcon Sport Coupe: 10.601 @ 125.230
Mike Gardner, Engine: 2012 Dart block Ford 363, Tires: Hoosier 31x10.5x15
1985 Ford Falcon gl: 10.760 @ 127.000
john, Engine: 250 crossflow, Turbos: gt42roller
1974 Ford Falcon XB Fairmont sedan: 11.070 @ 123.020
Brenden, Engine: 393 cleveland, Tires: MT front runners and MT ET street drag 26*10.5*16
1972 Ford Falcon XA: 12.245 @ 114.060
Greg, Engine: 351 Cleveland stroked to 383, Tires: Hoosier
1987 Ford Falcon gl: 12.310 @ 109.100
JAMIE CLAY, Engine: 351 cu inch cleveland, Tires: m/t et streets
2006 Ford Falcon xr6 turbo: 12.473 @ 113.310
2006 Ford Falcon xr6 turbo: 12.709 @ 111.240
hamidreza shoari, Engine: STRAIGHT 6 4.0L,
1964 Ford Falcon Futura: 12.790 @ 107.000
Adam Nunn, Engine: 347, Tires: M&H DOT legal
1967 Ford Falcon XR: 12.800 @ 104.500
Jason Gerdes, Engine: 351 cleveland, Tires: sportsman pros
2004 Ford Falcon XR6 TURBO: 12.810 @ 112.080
PAUL KOUTSOUKOS, Engine: STRAIGHT 6 (4.0 LTR), Turbos: YES Tires: STOCK
1962 Ford Falcon : 12.880 @ 104.000
Allan Franks, Engine: 351w, Tires: M/T street
1963 Ford Falcon Sprint: 12.890 @ 117.465
Bill Leach, Engine: Stock 289 block, Tires: Eagle drag
1968 Ford Falcon Sport Coupe: 12.970 @ 112.000
Larry Lorentzen, Engine: 302, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MH Racmaster G60