This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Jeep SUV Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender Switch 56026779 19022006 NEW
Fits Jeeps with Single Wire Sensor
For Vehicles with Oil Pressure Gauge or Warning Light Depending on your application
Direct replacement for OE # 56026779, 19022006, C-1818, 425373
- 1992-02 Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V10 8.0L V10 (8th Vin Digit E)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1994-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V8 5.2L V8 (8th Vin Digit Y)
- 1993-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.454 @ 142.400
Stefan Graff, Engine: M-Tek 1570cc / 96 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T MCR street threaded
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster AHDRA Hot Street: 9.556 @ 135.360
Bruce Croneberger III, Engine: 79ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson MCR2
1963 Plymouth Valiant signet 200: 9.640 @ 141.000
Eric Lautenschleger, Engine: Big Block chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31x16.5x15 et street
1968 Plymouth Valiant smallblock: 9.844 @ 134.040
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.940 @ 132.220
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL1200 (converted from 883): 9.988 @ 127.340
Mike Fitzgerald, Engine: 1997 Sportster w/ Zippers Hammer Kit, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 7
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 10.167 @ 134.460
John WEISZ, Engine: 87 c.u. in, Tires: Avon
1980 Harley-Davidson Sportster xlch: 10.183 @ 126.080
john m valente, Engine: harley 86 cubic in., Tires: good year- rear 5.5 on a 5in .rim
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.220 @ 133.000
SS, Engine: 440, Tires: ET Drag 10x28
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.500 @ 125.000
Roger Wirthwein, Engine: 340 Stroker, Tires: Hoosier 14.5x32x15
1994 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Hugger: 10.588 @ 127.000
Aaron Goble, Engine: 88ci, Tires: 5.5 Mickey Slick
2005 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom: 10.965 @ 122.325
Joel Mejias, Engine: Zipper 79 inch kit, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Dunlop
1965 Plymouth Valiant 2 Dr Sedan: 11.180 @ 122.460
Chuck Sorger, Engine: 340, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 28 x 9 x 15 Hoosier slicks
1995 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200: 11.539 @ 0.000
cane gilberto, Engine: HD 883 to 1200 / 74, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1998 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL: 11.620 @ 122.000
Tyler Anderson, Engine: 883 Bored and Stroked to a 1370,
1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp: 11.780 @ 113.770
Brandon Crawley, Engine: 398 cid SB Chevy, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
2002 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 11.824 @ 109.210
Ty Stratford, Engine: 1202cc, Tires: m&h
2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL : 12.115 @ 112.060
Justin Rhodes, Engine: 1250, Tires: M880
2010 Harley-Davidson Sportster 48: 12.276 @ 109.260
Twin Motorcycles, Engine: 1200, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock
2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL1200R: 12.570 @ 106.240
Mike Sanchez, Engine: 1200, Tires: AVON AZARO 150/80r16 @ 25 PSI