This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Jeep SUV Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender Switch 56026779 19022006 NEW
Fits Jeeps with Single Wire Sensor
For Vehicles with Oil Pressure Gauge or Warning Light Depending on your application
Direct replacement for OE # 56026779, 19022006, C-1818, 425373
- 1992-02 Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V10 8.0L V10 (8th Vin Digit E)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1994-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V8 5.2L V8 (8th Vin Digit Y)
- 1993-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Twin 67mm Turbo: 9.100 @ 155.000
Robert Lamb, Engine: 406, Turbos: Twin 67mm
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Procharger F1A: 9.420 @ 150.000
Rob Lamb, Engine: 393, Supercharger: Procharger F1A Tires: MT Pro
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T Arrington 468 Hemi: 10.290 @ 132.040
Jon Dalton, Engine: Arrington 468 Hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson 28x10.5-15 slicks
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 ProCharger F1R: 10.585 @ 127.980
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 6.1 based 421 Stroker, Supercharger: ProCharger F1R Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro 28x14.5x16
2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.180 @ 124.930
Ron Skorupa, Engine: 426 Gen III Hemi, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: M&H Drag Radials
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 420 Stroker: 11.261 @ 121.980
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 420 Stroker, Tires: Nitto 305/45/18 Extreme DR's
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.396 @ 120.400
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 420 Stroker by the Hemi Shop, Tires: Rear: Nitto DR's 305/45
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Stroker: 11.525 @ 118.740
Lou, Engine: 420 Stroker,
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8: 11.682 @ 121.080
Eric Buckner, Engine: 6.1L HEMI, Tires: Hoosier DR's
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.852 @ 117.360
jaak, Engine: 370 ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier DR's
2007 Dodge Magnum srt8 corsa exhaust: 11.868 @ 115.260
slideway, Tires: nitto DRs
2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 12.010 @ 117.530
Joe, Engine: 6.1 HEMI,
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T: 12.125 @ 111.310
Robert H, Engine: 5.7l Gen3 Hemi, Tires: M&G Fronts Hoosier 275 40 17's
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T: 12.280 @ 110.970
Robert H, Engine: 345ci 5.7l Hemi, Tires: 275 40 17 Hoosiers
2007 Dodge Magnum SRT-8: 12.345 @ 113.680
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 12.413 @ 111.440
Hemi31, Engine: 6.1,
2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8 ECU Intake Exhaust: 12.720 @ 110.780
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 12.873 @ 109.300
Trojan SRT, Engine: 6.1L,
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD Nitrous: 13.015 @ 105.640
Tom Heiber, Engine: 5.7L V8 HEMI, Tires: 255/45/20
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 13.023 @ 108.490
Doug, Engine: 6.1L V8,