This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Jeep SUV Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender Switch 56026779 19022006 NEW
Fits Jeeps with Single Wire Sensor
For Vehicles with Oil Pressure Gauge or Warning Light Depending on your application
Direct replacement for OE # 56026779, 19022006, C-1818, 425373
- 1992-02 Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V10 8.0L V10 (8th Vin Digit E)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1994-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V8 5.2L V8 (8th Vin Digit Y)
- 1993-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1932 StreetRod Bantam Altered Roadster: 8.150 @ 168.000
Jeff Bahret, Engine: 555 BBC, Tires: Good Year Eagle
1998 StreetRod Bantam 32 bantam altered: 8.270 @ 163.000
steve, Engine: bbc, Tires: good year
1932 StreetRod Bantam 1932 Bantam Altered: 8.590 @ 152.090
Ray, Engine: 540 Chevy, Tires: Goodyear Slicks
1932 StreetRod Bantam Bantam: 8.610 @ 150.590
Brian Rockwell, Engine: 377 Chevy, Tires: Hoosier
2008 Yamaha FZ 1000: 10.060 @ 135.440
BJ Amick, Engine: 998cc,
2006 Yamaha FZ Fz1: 10.080 @ 140.000
Jamie Lewis, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Pilot Powers
2008 Yamaha FZ FZ1000: 10.380 @ 133.000
Bj Amick, Engine: stock,
2001 Yamaha FZ Fz1: 10.440 @ 142.000
Jamie Lewis, Engine: 998cc, Tires: Pilot Powers
2002 Yamaha FZ FZ-1: 10.711 @ 128.550
Mark Sauve, Engine: 998 c.c., Tires: Bridgestone BT-014
2006 Yamaha FZ 600cc FZ6: 11.276 @ 127.050
1997 Yamaha FZ FZR 600: 11.620 @ 118.200
MCM, Engine: 599cc,
1993 Yamaha FZ FZR 600: 11.870 @ 113.800
2006 Yamaha FZ FZ6: 11.922 @ 117.700
1987 Yamaha FZ X Fazer 700cc: 12.624 @ 103.840
1991 Yamaha FZ FZR600: 12.898 @ 115.720
NaeS, Engine: 600CC, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BT014
2000 Nissan Maxima : 14.400 @ 98.800
NA, Supercharger: Centrifugal Vortech Tires: 235/45ZR-17
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue : 14.875 @ 92.640
Chris, Engine: 3.5L, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: hydro-edge
2000 Nissan Maxima : 14.973 @ 94.479
-Sprung-, Engine: 3.0 V6,
1997 Nissan Maxima : 15.123 @ 91.560
doug, Engine: 3.0L v6, Tires: Nitto 555ZR 235/40 -18
1997 Nissan Maxima : 15.304 @ 90.040
Kevin, Engine: 3.0L V6, Tires: 215/50/ZR15 (use for racing)