This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Jeep SUV Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender Switch 56026779 19022006 NEW
Fits Jeeps with Single Wire Sensor
For Vehicles with Oil Pressure Gauge or Warning Light Depending on your application
Direct replacement for OE # 56026779, 19022006, C-1818, 425373
- 1992-02 Dodge Viper Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V10 8.0L V10 (8th Vin Digit E)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-96 Jeep Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1994-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for V8 5.2L V8 (8th Vin Digit Y)
- 1993-95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1992-95 Jeep Wrangler Oil Pressure Gauge Sender for L4 2.5L (8th Vin Digit P)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Chevrolet El Camino Pro Street: 6.160 @ 223.000
Randy Walker, Engine: 841, Tires: Goodyear
1995 Subaru Impreza Sti type RA: 8.320 @ 173.200
Andy Forrest, Engine: EG33, Turbos: 2 x GT30R Tires: MT DOT's
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.881 @ 154.090
Domenic Rigoli, Engine: TRP EJ2025, Turbos: Innovative GT76 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI: 8.914 @ 152.830
Ali Afshar, Engine: 2.5 subaru 4 cylinder, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Innovative Tires: BFGoodrich &/0r Mickey Thompson
2000 Subaru Impreza RSTi: 8.960 @ 163.250
Street Tuned Motorsports, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: Precision 6765SP Tires: Hoosier QTP
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 8.993 @ 160.000
Fast Eddie, Engine: PNLSS3 engine block (stock sleeves!), Turbos: GT42r
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.130 @ 148.960
1999 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.330 @ 156.700
Zagaris Christos, Engine: Ej22, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 8.5 x 23
2000 Subaru Impreza Type RA: 9.370 @ 151.000
Steve Guirey, Engine: SMG 2.5l, Turbos: 40/94 Tires: Hoosier drag radial
2000 Subaru Impreza RS: 9.380 @ 152.000
Sam˙el Unnar Sindrason, Engine: Ej25 destroked, Turbos: BW s366 Tires: 26x9,5 hoosier QTP
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.483 @ 145.270
Jeff Chang, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: PTE 6466
2000 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.630 @ 145.000
Georgie Diaz (Georgie Performance), Engine: EJ25, Turbos: GT35R HTA Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.630 @ 150.620
Bilyk Sergey, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: BorgWarner S374 Tires: BF Goodrich 275/40/17
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.740 @ 139.910
Manfred Micallef, Engine: STI 2.5, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag radial 235/60/15
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 9.900 @ 138.000
BRIAN PENCE, Engine: 496, Tires: HOOSIER 14.5W,32
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.078 @ 136.610
Jeff C, Turbos: HTA3586 Tires: 245/45/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
1978 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 10.310 @ 136.240
james miller, Engine: 355 cu, Tires: 29.5 -12.5w-15 hoosier
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.420 @ 130.950
Craig Ritchie, Engine: 408, Tires: M/T Et Drags 28x9.0/15
1996 Subaru Impreza base GT35R: 10.480 @ 130.470
Mike McGinnis, Engine: 04 US STi, Turbos: GT35R Tires: Hoosier DOT legal
2008 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 142.000
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR PS25 Shortblock (2.5L), Turbos: AMR T900R Rotated Turbo Kit