This item has been shown 0 times.
Dana 30 Heavy Duty KnucklesGM Style
High Steer Ready for 4 Bolt Steering Arms
For Late Model Jeeps Utilizing Unit Bearing Style Knuckles
- Uses stock pre-1987 Dana 44 Chevy or Jeep spindles, hubs, rotors, calipers, stub shafts, and lockouts.
- Fits YJ, TJ, XJ, WJ, ZJ, and MJ Dana 30 axles and TJ Rubicon Dana 44 axles.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no machining required.
- Aftermarket high strength stub shafts and lockouts can be used.
- Eliminates wimpy non-serviceable unit bearings.
- Adds conventional lockout hubs.
- Better fuel economy and less wear and tear when in 2 wheel drive.
- More lug patterns available including 5x5.5, 6x5.5, and 8x6.5.
- Cast from high strength ductile iron.
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing.
- Flat tops machined and drilled for high steer arms, all angle corrections milled directly into the knuckle.
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures.
- Tapered tie rod holes accept factory tie rod ends.
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" heim ends.
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks.
- Machined to clear CTM u-joints without removing the grease fittings.
Be sure of your measurements or configuration. If you are not sure, please call the store 530-889-2021 or email us to see if your application will work.
Due to the weight of the knuckles it will be shipped UPS.
I will gladly ship internationally, but please email for shipping charges.
Only PayPal is accepted for verified and confirmed accounts for International buyers.
Items Returned As UndeliverableBuyers are responsible for ensuring that an order has a correct address that includes all required information for successful delivery. This includes but is not limited to apartment number, PO box number, proper street address and name. Please be sure you have a mailbox (if sent USPS) to put your package into. If an order is returned for any reason the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping charges for subsequent delivery.