This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW X-Type Upper Radiator Hose and Thermostat housing
This sale is for one upper radiatorhose assembly with thermostat andhousing. This hose connects tothewater outlet pipe at the front of the engine and to the top fittingof the radiator. The hose consists of two halves held together with a clip andthere is an o-ring at the fitting which is not replaceable separately. The pipe in the picture is facing down, but it does swivel into the correct position for installation.
Thisupper hose fits all gasoline US spec X-Types, 2002 - 2009.
If you have any questions about this part or any other Jaguar part please contact us. If something is needed that you do not see on , I will make a listing for you.
At BritishPartsPlace we strive to bring you thehighest qualityparts with the best service.If you have any questions about this or other sales or would like to see more pictures of this item,please contact me at
1-800-900-2496 Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30
Thank you for shopping with BritishPartsPlace, your business is appreciated, and will be rewarded with positive response.
- We accept PayPal and other means
- Payment is expected within 14 days from purchasing agreement
- Please contact me before offerding if payment will be delayed or if you need to pay by other means
- Orders will be processed 24-48hrs of received payment, during business hours; 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped out daily, by U.S.P.S., DHL OR UPS.
- Orders to Canada will be shipped U.S.P.S., size permitting
- All international orders will be shipped insured
- For any orders shipped out of the lower 48 states I need a phone number for delivery purposes
- For all orders out of the lower 48 states contact us for a quote
- When buying more then one item contact us for a corrected shipping amount.
- All new parts sold are guaranteed for 12 month or 12,000 miles, which ever comes first. Any exceptions to this will be stated in the ad.
- We must be notified before the item is returned and made aware of the reason for the return. – Any packages sent to us without prior approval will be refused
- All returns must be made within 30 days, so please inspect the product upon receipt.
- Electrical parts are only returnable if they are defective or we ship you the wrong part.
- Electrical parts which have been installed cannot be returned unless defective.
- If you receive a part that has been damaged during shipping please contact us immediately so we can take the proper measures.
- All returns must include a copy of the invoice. If a copy of the invoice is not supplied then the return will not be processed and will be returned to you.
- If payment was made by credit card refunds will be credited back to the card you used to make your purchase, if payment was made by PayPal refunds will be credited back to the PayPal account.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Holden Torana LX: 7.690 @ 177.570
peter papaioannou, Engine: 632 Big Block Chev, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 32x15x16
2005 Ski-Doo Mach Z rt: 8.520 @ 149.000
gary schweikert, Engine: crank shop,
1975 Holden Torana LH: 8.567 @ 161.460
Victor Tsatlogianis, Engine: 582 Chevrolet, Tires: Mickey Thompson 28/10.5
1972 Holden Torana LJ: 9.032 @ 146.990
kerry demetriou, Engine: 400ci, Tires: mickey tompson
1975 Holden Torana lh: 9.056 @ 149.580
Victor tsatlogianis, Engine: 400 sb chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et drag 28-10.5
1970 Holden Torana LC GTR XU1: 9.308 @ 144.070
Steve Reissis, Engine: SBC 383ci, Turbos: n/a Tires: et drag
2003 Ski-Doo Mach Z : 9.379 @ 137.230
Frank Bombe, Engine: 800cc,
1975 Holden Torana SS: 9.410 @ 141.890
Michael Ellis, Engine: Small Block Chev 380cu, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Holden Torana HB: 9.728 @ 136.060
Wade Powell, Engine: Chev 400, Tires: MT
2000 Ski-Doo Mach Z TRAIL: 9.795 @ 126.070
JESSE, Engine: 809cc, Tires: 10 5/8 x 121
1975 Holden Torana lh gpak: 9.801 @ 136.430
jorge leiriao, Engine: 350 chev, Tires: m\t 28-10.5
1999 Ski-Doo Mach Z : 9.940 @ 130.170
wes garman, Engine: 809,
1977 Holden Torana lx: 10.120 @ 131.820
Trent Smith, Engine: 308, Supercharger: nil Turbos: nil Tires: 295/50/15 135/15
1999 Ski-Doo Mach Z : 10.411 @ 125.240
tyler tingle, Engine: 809, Tires: 136x10
1974 Holden Torana lh: 10.601 @ 126.860
Gualdino Cosme, Engine: SB CHEV 383,
1974 Holden Torana : 11.230 @ 126.000
Dean, Engine: 308 Australian Small Block - 440hp, Supercharger: nil Turbos: nil Tires: 225 / 295
1977 Holden Torana LX: 11.306 @ 117.180
Roger Moorhouse, Engine: Chevy, Tires: MT ET Drag
1977 Holden Torana LX hatch sunbird: 11.341 @ 121.540
Con Pakos, Engine: by Gonzalez Racing holden 355ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t 26x8.5, caravan tyres front
1975 Holden Torana lh: 11.780 @ 114.270
stephen stergiou, Engine: 308, Tires: m/t 26x 10
1976 Holden Torana LX hatch: 12.950 @ 107.390
brendan miller, Engine: 327 chev, Tires: 235s