This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW X-Type Upper Radiator Hose and Thermostat housing
This sale is for one upper radiatorhose assembly with thermostat andhousing. This hose connects tothewater outlet pipe at the front of the engine and to the top fittingof the radiator. The hose consists of two halves held together with a clip andthere is an o-ring at the fitting which is not replaceable separately. The pipe in the picture is facing down, but it does swivel into the correct position for installation.
Thisupper hose fits all gasoline US spec X-Types, 2002 - 2009.
If you have any questions about this part or any other Jaguar part please contact us. If something is needed that you do not see on , I will make a listing for you.
At BritishPartsPlace we strive to bring you thehighest qualityparts with the best service.If you have any questions about this or other sales or would like to see more pictures of this item,please contact me at
1-800-900-2496 Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30
Thank you for shopping with BritishPartsPlace, your business is appreciated, and will be rewarded with positive response.
- We accept PayPal and other means
- Payment is expected within 14 days from purchasing agreement
- Please contact me before offerding if payment will be delayed or if you need to pay by other means
- Orders will be processed 24-48hrs of received payment, during business hours; 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped out daily, by U.S.P.S., DHL OR UPS.
- Orders to Canada will be shipped U.S.P.S., size permitting
- All international orders will be shipped insured
- For any orders shipped out of the lower 48 states I need a phone number for delivery purposes
- For all orders out of the lower 48 states contact us for a quote
- When buying more then one item contact us for a corrected shipping amount.
- All new parts sold are guaranteed for 12 month or 12,000 miles, which ever comes first. Any exceptions to this will be stated in the ad.
- We must be notified before the item is returned and made aware of the reason for the return. – Any packages sent to us without prior approval will be refused
- All returns must be made within 30 days, so please inspect the product upon receipt.
- Electrical parts are only returnable if they are defective or we ship you the wrong part.
- Electrical parts which have been installed cannot be returned unless defective.
- If you receive a part that has been damaged during shipping please contact us immediately so we can take the proper measures.
- All returns must include a copy of the invoice. If a copy of the invoice is not supplied then the return will not be processed and will be returned to you.
- If payment was made by credit card refunds will be credited back to the card you used to make your purchase, if payment was made by PayPal refunds will be credited back to the PayPal account.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Suzuki Swift Gti: 13.002 @ 113.240
Paweł Tymczak, Engine: 1342ccm, Tires: M/H
1991 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.010 @ 105.000
NELSON AVILES/OWNER, Engine: 1.3 LT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: TO-3/TO-4 Tires: SLICKS
1998 BMW 840Ci Coupe: 13.700 @ 100.000
Vivienne Newcomb, Engine: 4.4 V8, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Avon Intercontinental
1989 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.870 @ 101.000
Frank Froelich, Engine: 1.3 I-4, Tires: Azenis
1993 Suzuki Swift GTi Turbo: 14.205 @ 105.090
Hugh Gordon, Engine: G13B, Turbos: T-28 Tires: Dunlop Formula R Tarmac
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi 5doors: 14.725 @ 91.630
szecseiadam, Engine: G13B stock, Tires: slick
1996 Peugeot 106 1.3rallye: 15.000 @ 92.000
1996 Peugeot 106 : 15.020 @ 91.050
James, Engine: 1.6 16V, Tires: Toyo Proxes T1-R
2004 Infiniti QX56 : 15.210 @ 88.510
2000 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.240 @ 90.200
Gergely Bukta, Engine: stock, Tires: 175/55 r15
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.289 @ 90.500
David Hack, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Bfgoodrich g-force sport
2005 Infiniti QX56 : 15.700 @ 88.000
1998 Peugeot 106 1.6i 16 V 122hp: 15.735 @ 89.390
Martin, Engine: 1587, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1998 Peugeot 106 GTI: 15.764 @ 90.700
Joe Wade, Engine: 1600, Tires: Falken ziex ye512 205/40/17
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.819 @ 86.460
Alex Von, Engine: 1.3 DOHC (G13B), Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: DUNLOP AS SPORT
1995 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.900 @ 87.000
Mustapha A. Baroud, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1998 Peugeot 106 Rallye: 15.910 @ 85.430
1994 Suzuki Swift GT: 16.233 @ 91.000
Kyle Gill, Engine: 1.3 L Twin Cam 16V, Tires: Crappy
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 16.600 @ 82.860
Richard Allen, Engine: G13B, Tires: Goodtire SPO6 185/60 r14
1991 Suzuki Swift GTi: 16.891 @ 82.040
Nick Manning, Engine: G13B, Tires: 165/65/13