This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW X-Type Upper Radiator Hose and Thermostat housing
This sale is for one upper radiatorhose assembly with thermostat andhousing. This hose connects tothewater outlet pipe at the front of the engine and to the top fittingof the radiator. The hose consists of two halves held together with a clip andthere is an o-ring at the fitting which is not replaceable separately. The pipe in the picture is facing down, but it does swivel into the correct position for installation.
Thisupper hose fits all gasoline US spec X-Types, 2002 - 2009.
If you have any questions about this part or any other Jaguar part please contact us. If something is needed that you do not see on , I will make a listing for you.
At BritishPartsPlace we strive to bring you thehighest qualityparts with the best service.If you have any questions about this or other sales or would like to see more pictures of this item,please contact me at
1-800-900-2496 Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30
Thank you for shopping with BritishPartsPlace, your business is appreciated, and will be rewarded with positive response.
- We accept PayPal and other means
- Payment is expected within 14 days from purchasing agreement
- Please contact me before offerding if payment will be delayed or if you need to pay by other means
- Orders will be processed 24-48hrs of received payment, during business hours; 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped out daily, by U.S.P.S., DHL OR UPS.
- Orders to Canada will be shipped U.S.P.S., size permitting
- All international orders will be shipped insured
- For any orders shipped out of the lower 48 states I need a phone number for delivery purposes
- For all orders out of the lower 48 states contact us for a quote
- When buying more then one item contact us for a corrected shipping amount.
- All new parts sold are guaranteed for 12 month or 12,000 miles, which ever comes first. Any exceptions to this will be stated in the ad.
- We must be notified before the item is returned and made aware of the reason for the return. – Any packages sent to us without prior approval will be refused
- All returns must be made within 30 days, so please inspect the product upon receipt.
- Electrical parts are only returnable if they are defective or we ship you the wrong part.
- Electrical parts which have been installed cannot be returned unless defective.
- If you receive a part that has been damaged during shipping please contact us immediately so we can take the proper measures.
- All returns must include a copy of the invoice. If a copy of the invoice is not supplied then the return will not be processed and will be returned to you.
- If payment was made by credit card refunds will be credited back to the card you used to make your purchase, if payment was made by PayPal refunds will be credited back to the PayPal account.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Harley-Davidson VRXSE : 9.388 @ 140.120
brian macalister, Engine: 1300 cc, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: dunlop
1993 Lexus SC400 TT 4.0L 6-Speed Getrag: 11.269 @ 131.060
Bob, Engine: 4.0L V8, Turbos: Twin turbo Tires: M/T ET Drag
1995 Lexus SC400 Vortech Supercharger: 12.047 @ 114.480
Khris Cox, Engine: 4.0 1uz-fe, Supercharger: Vortech V-9 Tires: Sumitomo 315/35/17 rear and 245/45/17 front. MT d
1993 Lexus SC400 : 12.204 @ 132.330
Bob McElhattan, Engine: Toyota 4.0l V8, Turbos: TT
1992 Subaru SVX LSL: 12.679 @ 109.000
Nate, Engine: JDM EG33, Tires: Bridgestone RE-11 235/40/18
1992 Subaru SVX LS-L: 12.998 @ 106.820
TomsSVX, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Whipple ax1600
1995 Buick Roadmaster Limited: 13.520 @ 99.330
Cory Magner, Engine: 350 LT1, Tires: 275/50/15 BFG Drag Radial
1992 Lexus SC400 sc400: 13.897 @ 99.240
Bryan Midas, Engine: 249000 miles, Tires: lamans hr -cheapies
1994 Subaru SVX LS: 14.088 @ 95.040
Mike Cheslock, Engine: EG33, Supercharger: ECUTune Stage III
1994 Subaru SVX LS: 14.142 @ 95.700
Mike Cheslock, Supercharger: Wipper 1600X (ECUTune StageIII) Tires: BFG KDW-2
1992 Subaru SVX LSL: 14.242 @ 96.380
Dave Martin, Engine: EG33, 3.3 liter Flat 6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier AX
1994 Subaru SVX LS: 14.338 @ 95.310
Mike Cheslock, Supercharger: ECUTune stage III kit
1994 Subaru SVX Lsi 5mt: 14.534 @ 95.330
TomsSVX, Engine: 3.3 H-6, Tires: street
1995 Lexus SC400 : 14.720 @ 94.690
jay bihari, Engine: 4.0 v8, Tires: 225/55/16
1992 Subaru SVX LS-L 4.44 AWD auto: 14.948 @ 92.630
Jason Russell, Engine: 3.3 dohc H-6, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: 225/50/16
1994 Buick Roadmaster Limited: 14.971 @ 91.220
John J., Engine: Stock, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Stock
1995 Buick Roadmaster Limited: 15.000 @ 93.000
1994 Lexus SC400 : 15.370 @ 90.830
Matt, Engine: K&N cone. 168,000 miles,
1994 Buick Roadmaster : 15.451 @ 91.000
Chris Carson, Engine: LT1,
1992 Lexus SC400 : 15.563 @ 90.600
Robb Markle, Engine: 4.0L V8 DOHC 32V (Stock), Tires: Nitto 450