This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW X-Type Upper Radiator Hose and Thermostat housing
This sale is for one upper radiatorhose assembly with thermostat andhousing. This hose connects tothewater outlet pipe at the front of the engine and to the top fittingof the radiator. The hose consists of two halves held together with a clip andthere is an o-ring at the fitting which is not replaceable separately. The pipe in the picture is facing down, but it does swivel into the correct position for installation.
Thisupper hose fits all gasoline US spec X-Types, 2002 - 2009.
If you have any questions about this part or any other Jaguar part please contact us. If something is needed that you do not see on , I will make a listing for you.
At BritishPartsPlace we strive to bring you thehighest qualityparts with the best service.If you have any questions about this or other sales or would like to see more pictures of this item,please contact me at
1-800-900-2496 Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30
Thank you for shopping with BritishPartsPlace, your business is appreciated, and will be rewarded with positive response.
- We accept PayPal and other means
- Payment is expected within 14 days from purchasing agreement
- Please contact me before offerding if payment will be delayed or if you need to pay by other means
- Orders will be processed 24-48hrs of received payment, during business hours; 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped out daily, by U.S.P.S., DHL OR UPS.
- Orders to Canada will be shipped U.S.P.S., size permitting
- All international orders will be shipped insured
- For any orders shipped out of the lower 48 states I need a phone number for delivery purposes
- For all orders out of the lower 48 states contact us for a quote
- When buying more then one item contact us for a corrected shipping amount.
- All new parts sold are guaranteed for 12 month or 12,000 miles, which ever comes first. Any exceptions to this will be stated in the ad.
- We must be notified before the item is returned and made aware of the reason for the return. – Any packages sent to us without prior approval will be refused
- All returns must be made within 30 days, so please inspect the product upon receipt.
- Electrical parts are only returnable if they are defective or we ship you the wrong part.
- Electrical parts which have been installed cannot be returned unless defective.
- If you receive a part that has been damaged during shipping please contact us immediately so we can take the proper measures.
- All returns must include a copy of the invoice. If a copy of the invoice is not supplied then the return will not be processed and will be returned to you.
- If payment was made by credit card refunds will be credited back to the card you used to make your purchase, if payment was made by PayPal refunds will be credited back to the PayPal account.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 7.344 @ 179.640
Steve Rossen, Engine: 13B Bridge Port with SCR Apex Seals, Turbos: 2 x Garrett 35/82R Tires: M/T 21.25/12.2-15W
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 7.790 @ 170.700
Dee Karagiannis, Engine: 13b, Turbos: Borq Warner
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 8.590 @ 156.350
Ray Lochhead, Engine: SR Motorsports Built, Turbos: KKK large single Stage 5 Tires: Hoosiers
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.640 @ 155.000
RAUL AGRESSE, Engine: 93 13B, Turbos: T-66
1987 Mazda RX-7 turbo II: 8.840 @ 153.800
rafael(TIMEMACHINES RACING), Engine: 13b mazda rotary,
1978 Mazda RX-7 Series 1: 8.962 @ 149.630
Paul Carey, Engine: 20B, Supercharger: 8/71 Littlefield Tires: 33x15x15, 15x4.5
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.990 @ 150.540
R Hoffman, Engine: 13B, Turbos: Custom Single Tires: Slick
1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II: 9.200 @ 150.000
Chris Anderson(crispeed), Engine: 13BRE, Turbos: T-72 Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x26x15
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.279 @ 154.120
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSLSE: 9.300 @ 143.000
Ray Lochhead, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.305 @ 152.540
ari yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1993 Mazda RX-7 Outlaw RWD: 9.500 @ 168.000
Rick Stiles, Engine: 20B 3 Rotor Cosmo, Turbos: Single Turbo
1984 Mazda RX-7 : 9.530 @ 143.000
Samuel Lee, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.626 @ 144.740
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B turbo, Turbos: Greddy Tires: M/T
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.808 @ 142.510
Ray Wilson, Engine: 1.3L 2Rotor, Turbos: T51 Tires: 26/10.5/16 ET Streets
1983 Mazda RX-7 gs12: 9.850 @ 135.000
jesus, Engine: 12@, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: turbo Tires: 26x8.5mt
1983 Mazda RX-7 : 9.900 @ 137.000
Steve, Engine: chevy 350, Tires: 15*29*15.5 micket thompson
1985 Mazda RX-7 : 9.910 @ 137.000
David Atkins, Engine: Custom built Rotary, Supercharger: Camden Tires: micky thompson drag slicks
1994 Mazda RX-7 : 9.980 @ 143.000
Sam Powers, Engine: 13B, Turbos: GReddy Tires: BFgoodrich slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 10.014 @ 141.500
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy single Tires: ET Street (DOT)