This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW X-Type Upper Radiator Hose and Thermostat housing
This sale is for one upper radiatorhose assembly with thermostat andhousing. This hose connects tothewater outlet pipe at the front of the engine and to the top fittingof the radiator. The hose consists of two halves held together with a clip andthere is an o-ring at the fitting which is not replaceable separately. The pipe in the picture is facing down, but it does swivel into the correct position for installation.
Thisupper hose fits all gasoline US spec X-Types, 2002 - 2009.
If you have any questions about this part or any other Jaguar part please contact us. If something is needed that you do not see on , I will make a listing for you.
At BritishPartsPlace we strive to bring you thehighest qualityparts with the best service.If you have any questions about this or other sales or would like to see more pictures of this item,please contact me at
1-800-900-2496 Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30
Thank you for shopping with BritishPartsPlace, your business is appreciated, and will be rewarded with positive response.
- We accept PayPal and other means
- Payment is expected within 14 days from purchasing agreement
- Please contact me before offerding if payment will be delayed or if you need to pay by other means
- Orders will be processed 24-48hrs of received payment, during business hours; 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped out daily, by U.S.P.S., DHL OR UPS.
- Orders to Canada will be shipped U.S.P.S., size permitting
- All international orders will be shipped insured
- For any orders shipped out of the lower 48 states I need a phone number for delivery purposes
- For all orders out of the lower 48 states contact us for a quote
- When buying more then one item contact us for a corrected shipping amount.
- All new parts sold are guaranteed for 12 month or 12,000 miles, which ever comes first. Any exceptions to this will be stated in the ad.
- We must be notified before the item is returned and made aware of the reason for the return. – Any packages sent to us without prior approval will be refused
- All returns must be made within 30 days, so please inspect the product upon receipt.
- Electrical parts are only returnable if they are defective or we ship you the wrong part.
- Electrical parts which have been installed cannot be returned unless defective.
- If you receive a part that has been damaged during shipping please contact us immediately so we can take the proper measures.
- All returns must include a copy of the invoice. If a copy of the invoice is not supplied then the return will not be processed and will be returned to you.
- If payment was made by credit card refunds will be credited back to the card you used to make your purchase, if payment was made by PayPal refunds will be credited back to the PayPal account.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Geo Storm : 10.800 @ 123.000
Steve Lockett, Engine: 1.6 Isuzu Impulse RS, Turbos: 50 trim
1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT garret gt42 Turbo: 10.997 @ 133.720
Paul Rocha, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: garret gt42 Tires: 26/10/15
2004 Dodge Intrepid Nascar Nextel Cup Car: 11.900 @ 137.000
1991 Geo Storm Gsi Turbo: 12.707 @ 108.830
Tim Johansen, Engine: 91 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.6l 16V DOHC, Turbos: IHI RB25 Tires: 20x8 r 14 Mickey thompson
2003 Pontiac Sunfire se/s s/c stage 3: 13.114 @ 105.260
patfire, Engine: 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: eaton m45 Tires: 205/55/16
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
2000 Pontiac Sunfire GT Supercharger: 13.900 @ 103.530
john miller, Engine: 2.4 twin cam, Supercharger: gm eaton M45 Turbos: none Tires: good year
2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 13.928 @ 102.350
stephan(sun), Engine: 2.2 ECOtec, Tires: 27/8/15 slicks
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
1996 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 14.200 @ 97.000
Aasyranth, Turbos: custom T4/T04E turbosystem
2014 Ford Explorer SPORT: 14.500 @ 95.000
2000 Dodge Intrepid ES: 14.600 @ 95.000
Bekir, Engine: 3.2L, Supercharger: mone Turbos: none
2000 Dodge Intrepid ES: 14.600 @ 95.000
Leland, Engine: 3.5L v6,
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 14.600 @ 96.800
Jeremy Realmuto, Engine: 4.0l V6, Tires: Kumho
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: 14.760 @ 91.670
Jonathan, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Tires: P195/65/15
1996 Ford Explorer Sport R: 14.860 @ 98.110
D Myers, Engine: 4.0, 0 0 Tires: Toyo 275/50R17
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Sport Coupe: 14.870 @ 94.000
BgDog, Engine: 2.2L Ecotec, Tires: 215R40 17
1991 Geo Storm Base: 14.890 @ 94.000
Chris, Engine: 1.6L base, Tires: stock
2013 Ford Explorer Sport EcoBoost: 14.960 @ 93.670
HooperWest, Engine: 3.5L V6 Twin Turbo: 365HP,