This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW X-Type Upper Radiator Hose and Thermostat housing
This sale is for one upper radiatorhose assembly with thermostat andhousing. This hose connects tothewater outlet pipe at the front of the engine and to the top fittingof the radiator. The hose consists of two halves held together with a clip andthere is an o-ring at the fitting which is not replaceable separately. The pipe in the picture is facing down, but it does swivel into the correct position for installation.
Thisupper hose fits all gasoline US spec X-Types, 2002 - 2009.
If you have any questions about this part or any other Jaguar part please contact us. If something is needed that you do not see on , I will make a listing for you.
At BritishPartsPlace we strive to bring you thehighest qualityparts with the best service.If you have any questions about this or other sales or would like to see more pictures of this item,please contact me at
1-800-900-2496 Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30
Thank you for shopping with BritishPartsPlace, your business is appreciated, and will be rewarded with positive response.
- We accept PayPal and other means
- Payment is expected within 14 days from purchasing agreement
- Please contact me before offerding if payment will be delayed or if you need to pay by other means
- Orders will be processed 24-48hrs of received payment, during business hours; 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped out daily, by U.S.P.S., DHL OR UPS.
- Orders to Canada will be shipped U.S.P.S., size permitting
- All international orders will be shipped insured
- For any orders shipped out of the lower 48 states I need a phone number for delivery purposes
- For all orders out of the lower 48 states contact us for a quote
- When buying more then one item contact us for a corrected shipping amount.
- All new parts sold are guaranteed for 12 month or 12,000 miles, which ever comes first. Any exceptions to this will be stated in the ad.
- We must be notified before the item is returned and made aware of the reason for the return. – Any packages sent to us without prior approval will be refused
- All returns must be made within 30 days, so please inspect the product upon receipt.
- Electrical parts are only returnable if they are defective or we ship you the wrong part.
- Electrical parts which have been installed cannot be returned unless defective.
- If you receive a part that has been damaged during shipping please contact us immediately so we can take the proper measures.
- All returns must include a copy of the invoice. If a copy of the invoice is not supplied then the return will not be processed and will be returned to you.
- If payment was made by credit card refunds will be credited back to the card you used to make your purchase, if payment was made by PayPal refunds will be credited back to the PayPal account.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Jaguar XFR XF-R: 11.950 @ 119.040
2014 Jaguar XKR S GT: 12.320 @ 119.710
MT, Engine: 5.0L Supercharged V8: 542HP,
2010 Jaguar XFR : 12.610 @ 115.330
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged: 510HP, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2010 Jaguar XFR : 12.710 @ 115.220
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged 510HP,
2007 Jaguar XKR : 12.910 @ 110.410
NA, Engine: V8 32 Valve DOHC Supercharged, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2007 Jaguar XKR : 13.010 @ 109.020
NA, Tires: Dunlop SP Sort Maxx
2001 Jaguar XKR : 13.416 @ 108.370
2009 Lincoln MKS AWD: 15.710 @ 90.010
NA, Engine: V6, Tires: Michelin Primacy MXV4
2003 Honda Odyssey EX: 15.900 @ 88.000
Rob, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Stock
2002 Honda Odyssey EX: 16.221 @ 84.970
2003 Honda Odyssey EXL-RES: 16.307 @ 85.060
2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L: 16.710 @ 84.020