This item has been shown 6175 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Black
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Black & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Dodge Rampage pickup fwd: 10.140 @ 138.020
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35 Tires: 24.5X8X13 M/T drags
2003 Volkswagen Golf R32 Twin Turbo: 10.179 @ 137.236
Paul Dziubek, Engine: R32 Turbo, Turbos: 2 x Garrett GT30/76 HF Tires: Hoosier DOT Radial 225/50R15
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.310 @ 135.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35G Tires: M/T ET DRAG
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.610 @ 129.210
Adrian Gordon, Engine: 3.2L vr6, Turbos: Precision pt74
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.840 @ 127.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2.5litre 8v, Turbos: T3/T4 57 trim stage 3 Tires: 22X8X13 Mickey Thomson
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.988 @ 129.690
Joe Cleary, Engine: 3.2+, Turbos: precision 6266
2000 Volkswagen Golf R32 2.8V6 ProTurbo: 11.101 @ 128.000
Daniel Jastrzębski, Engine: 2.8V6, Turbos: turbonetics t3/t4 Tires: yokohama parada spec 2
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 Precision T61 Turbo: 11.378 @ 124.000
Chris Dell, Engine: 3.2 liter VR6, Turbos: Precision T61
2009 Volkswagen Golf R32 DSG: 11.380 @ 129.200
Jacques de Beer , Engine: 3.2, Turbos: GT35
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 11.500 @ 124.200
James Crist, Engine: 3.3L, Turbos: 6265
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 R32 HPA Motorsports Stage II Twin-Turbo: 11.710 @ 119.210
NA, Turbos: Twin BorgWarner K04
1982 Dodge Rampage : 13.183 @ 107.810
Earle Henderson, Engine: 2.2 Intercooled Turbo,
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 13.363 @ 105.170
Josh Boito, Engine: 3.2 narrow angle V6, Tires: stock
1992 Ferrari 348 TB: 13.420 @ 107.500
Jonas Wikstrom, Engine: Stock, Tires: GoodYear Eagle F1
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 13.440 @ 103.960
Marvin Williams, Engine: 3.2, Tires: Pirelli P-Zero Nero M+S
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 13.589 @ 100.310
Harvey, Tires: Front/Toyo T1s Rear/Toyo T1r
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 R 32: 13.666 @ 99.010
C Prigmore, Engine: 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Kumo 711
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 Hatchback: 13.745 @ 100.240
Jimmy Harris, Engine: 3.2 V6 24v, Tires: BF
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 13.782 @ 98.720
Jonathan D, Engine: 3.2 VR6,
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 13.800 @ 100.290
Luis E, Engine: 3.2 L VR6, Tires: Yokohama S Drives