This item has been shown 2653 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Black
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Black & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Mercury Capri : 8.662 @ 161.690
Joe Pollich, Engine: SVO,
1982 Datsun 210 : 8.890 @ 150.000
cesar zeno, Engine: toyota 3tc engine, Turbos: t66 turbonetics Tires: 28*11.5
1938 Fiat 1100 Simca 8: 9.857 @ 132.200
Tom Drake, Engine: 225ci Slant Six, Turbos: 1
2009 Harley-Davidson Softail FLSTSB: 9.915 @ 133.800
Bill Burton, Engine: 103,
1983 Mercury Capri RS: 9.997 @ 133.500
Ric Bogue, Engine: 351w (393) stroker, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 28x10.5
1979 Mercury Capri : 10.310 @ 132.000
Mark, Engine: 351 Ford, Tires: 28-10
1984 Mercury Capri : 10.474 @ 129.870
Paul Garant, Engine: 466 Ford, Tires: 14x32 MT
1985 Mercury Capri rs: 10.561 @ 129.310
todd reynolds, Engine: 1988(5.0L)stock bot. end exc. pistons, Tires: hoosier(all4corners)
1985 Mercury Capri : 10.900 @ 138.000
Scott Ross, Engine: 306, Supercharger: 174 B&M Tires: radial and extra set slicks
2007 Harley-Davidson Softail fxst: 10.990 @ 121.700
greg, Engine: 103 ci twin cam 10.6/1 comp., Tires: 200 mm dunlop
1985 Mercury Capri : 11.200 @ 120.000
Thomas Dowhaniuk, Engine: 302,
1969 Ford Capri : 11.400 @ 0.000
Jacob Giannias, Engine: 302 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 235 rear 205 front (street tyres)
1980 Datsun 210 Coupe: 11.500 @ 120.000
Colorao, Engine: 13B 6-Port Rotary, Tires: MT 24.5 x 7.0/13
2002 Harley-Davidson Softail FLSTFI: 11.760 @ 109.090
Frank McCutcheon, Engine: 113, Tires: M&H Slick
1986 Mercury Capri : 12.457 @ 103.820
Anatol Denysenko, Engine: stock 1986 302 Mercury, Tires: Goodyear 29x9
1985 Mercury Capri rs: 12.900 @ 109.000
dwayne gill, Engine: 5.0L 4BBL, Tires: REARS 295-50'S-15
1986 Suzuki Swift Gti: 13.002 @ 113.240
Paweł Tymczak, Engine: 1342ccm, Tires: M/H
1991 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.010 @ 105.000
NELSON AVILES/OWNER, Engine: 1.3 LT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: TO-3/TO-4 Tires: SLICKS
2005 Harley-Davidson Softail FLSTN Deluxe: 13.070 @ 100.880
Nick Schneider, Engine: 95,
1979 Mercury Capri rs: 13.115 @ 108.300
steven pham, Engine: 302ci, Tires: 245/50/16 cooper zpt 16psi