This item has been shown 2029 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Green
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Green & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG : 10.691 @ 133.940
Salah Alamoudi, Turbos: PP-Performance
2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG RENNtech: 11.069 @ 128.716
Roger Ver, Tires: Drag Radials
2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG : 11.231 @ 125.270
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 6.0 V-12, Turbos: stock twin Tires: 265/40-18 Mickey Thompson drag radials
2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG : 11.524 @ 120.300
Roger Ver, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock
2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG : 11.540 @ 122.850
Jeff Breeden, Tires: MT ET Streets
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG : 11.732 @ 118.850
2007 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG : 11.972 @ 117.170
E55 Baller, Engine: 6.0 L V12 TT, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG : 11.975 @ 118.250
John B, Tires: Michelin A/S
2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG : 12.010 @ 121.880
Mark, Engine: V12 Twin Turbo: 604HP,
2007 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG : 12.410 @ 118.020
NA, Engine: Twin Turbo V12,
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG : 12.510 @ 115.020
NA, Engine: V8: 518HP,
1965 Factory-Five Mk3 Roadster : 12.941 @ 100.060
Freddie Hebert, Engine: 1998 explorer 5.0 EFI,
1994 BMW 525iT 2,7 Biturbo: 14.803 @ 93.850
Fish, Turbos: K04-023