This item has been shown 2029 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Green
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Green & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Chevrolet Lumina : 7.710 @ 186.300
Sam Parker, Engine: 565 Cubic Inches,
1982 Yamaha XJ650 Seca Turbo: 12.060 @ 109.890
Cycleworld, Engine: 653cc air-cooled turbocharged DOHC in-line four, Turbos: Factory Mitsubishi TC03-06A
1980 Datsun Stanza GX: 12.679 @ 109.500
Nick Diggles, Engine: L20b, Turbos: GT30 Tires: 195/50/15
1992 Chevrolet Lumina Z34: 12.720 @ 113.200
Eric Holland, Engine: 3.4L DOHC 207cu., Supercharger: Eaton Tires: 265/40R18
1991 Chevrolet Lumina : 12.747 @ 108.250
Tom Wright, Engine: 3800 Series II Supercharged, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Mohawk Predator HRS
1998 Chevrolet Lumina LTZ Supercharger: 13.033 @ 104.400
Shawn Bucklad, Engine: L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: MT Sportsman Pro
1980 Datsun Stanza GX: 13.124 @ 112.700
Nick Diggles, Engine: L20b, Supercharger: no Turbos: GT30/76 Tires: 175
1980 Datsun Stanza : 13.400 @ 105.880
Nick Diggles, Engine: L20B, Turbos: T3 Tires: 195 Dunlops
1980 Datsun Stanza sedan: 13.800 @ 103.000
duncan, Engine: L20B, Turbos: 1 Tires: hancook 215x 50
1999 Saturn SL SL2T: 13.835 @ 107.680
Bill Allen, Engine: 1.9 LKO, Turbos: T3T04E Tires: Kuhmo 195/65 r15's
1980 Datsun Stanza sss: 14.200 @ 102.100
christopher cassidy, Engine: L18, Tires: bridgestone 205/60R13
1979 Datsun Stanza : 15.200 @ 97.000
steven alexander, Engine: L20B (bluebird),
1992 Saturn SL : 15.251 @ 79.780
Neil Gierman, Engine: 1.9L 4cyl SOHC, Tires: BF Goodrich Comp T/A Drag Radials (Front)
1994 Chevrolet Lumina Z34: 15.580 @ 89.250
David Rickey, Engine: 3.4L V6,
1991 Chevrolet Lumina z34: 15.790 @ 90.108
Francis Guillemette, Engine: 3.4 twin dual cam v6 24 valves, Tires: 225/60/16
1998 Chevrolet Lumina LS: 16.021 @ 79.000
Lee Roy Goolsby III, Engine: 3.1 liter SFI,
1990 Nissan Stanza : 16.184 @ 84.280
Alphonso, Engine: 2.4l SOHC 12V 138hp stock,
1996 Saturn SL : 16.730 @ 82.590
randy johnson, Engine: 1.9L SOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 185/65/14 $50 el cheapo all season
1999 Chevrolet Lumina ls: 16.760 @ 81.500
adam rich, Engine: 3.1L, Tires: 225/60 goodyears
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Standard: 17.010 @ 80.680
Mark, Engine: 3.1 Liter DOHC,