This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Green
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Green & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Oldsmobile Omega Hatchback: 9.930 @ 133.040
, Engine: 502, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Good Year
1973 Oldsmobile Omega Hatchback: 10.133 @ 130.540
Gene Snowden, Engine: 502 BBC, Tires: Hoosier
2003 Victory V92C c-rod: 10.180 @ 133.560
2001 Victory V92C : 10.217 @ 127.510
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 110,
2001 Victory V92C pmrt 104: 10.591 @ 127.640
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Supercharger: pmrt / rotrex
1975 Oldsmobile Omega : 10.834 @ 125.410
Keith Halak, Engine: Small block Chevy 350ci., Supercharger: 1.44 B&M Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T ET Street , 12.5,28,15
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 10.893 @ 124.480
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: shinko shealth 003
2001 Victory V92C pmrt104: 10.943 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: stealth 003, shinko
2003 Victory V92C CC: 11.100 @ 123.090
Torch, Engine: Freedom,
2003 Victory V92C : 11.130 @ 123.050
Jethro, Engine: Victory, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Avon
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 11.177 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104,
2003 Victory V92C CC Freedom motor: 11.180 @ 118.970
Torch, Engine: By Lloydz,
2003 Victory V92C Classic Cruiser: 12.315 @ 108.640
Fred Bierer, Engine: 100 cu.in, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
2001 Victory V92C bike/rider weight 950#: 12.353 @ 105.780
dasve koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt100, Tires: metz 880
2001 Victory V92C : 12.453 @ 111.850
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 100, Tires: metz 880
2003 Victory V92C Classic Cruiser: 13.119 @ 99.350
Fred E. Bierer,
2003 Victory V92C classic curiser: 13.494 @ 96.010
Roy Howdyshell, Engine: 92c,
1974 Oldsmobile Omega : 13.796 @ 97.500
David Cookman, Engine: 350 olds, Tires: M/T ET Drags/skinny fronts
1982 Volvo 760 GLE : 14.700 @ 100.000
Jere Turunen, Engine: B230ET, Turbos: Garret T03 Tires: 225/40
2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara : 15.400 @ 89.890
Josh, Engine: j20a, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 235 65 16